Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last count, there are four liberals in the entire state of Montana

I doubt if they will be taking down any flags
I doubt ti too because they'll get their asses beat down.
They hate the flag.

They hate conservatives.

They will not compromise on their leftist views. aka we are the devil because we disagree.

They riot when someone of different opinions want to speak.

They say nothing of Federal agencies abusing citizens.

Face it. They SUCK.

More reason to show why conservatives are so gullible over lame stories like this

At last count, there are four liberals in the entire state of Montana

I doubt if they will be taking down any flags
I doubt ti too because they'll get their asses beat down.
They hate the flag.

They hate conservatives.

They will not compromise on their leftist views. aka we are the devil because we disagree.

They riot when someone of different opinions want to speak.

They say nothing of Federal agencies abusing citizens.

Face it. They SUCK.

More reason to show why conservatives are so gullible over lame stories like this
Gullible . I state my opinion. That flag on my lawn is MINE. Try to take it down you better have good health insurance because you will need it.

Your side harrasses people at their own dang house.Mind your on business or don't complain when you here a story about the one trying to steal private property gets sent to the ER and put in a body cast.

You're pathetic. Hurry and leave this nation nobody will miss you. Do it....now kid

I'll leave when I'm good and ready you worthless hick.

You will never leave. You know this. You are an all talk hypocrite and you are going nowhere. You will accomplish nothing more than being an asshole on the Internet. Your convictions have no courage, and you have no spine. Way to go, hypocrite.

You're pretty redundant in the way you type. Your belief is not required. I've never concerned myself too much with the opinions of small minded people.

You are full of shit big mouth. Everyone knows it. You are going nowhere, in every sense of the phrase.

This sounds like projection. You're probably just jealous because you're stuck at some dead end job with no chance of moving upward, most likely because of your meager intellect.

I live in the country I love with the people I love and respect. You are a mealy-mouth squatter who lacks the balls to leave a country he hates in which he is unworthy to set foot. You’re a sorry, spineless hypocrite loser.

I wish I can catch the fucker that puts the american flag on my lawn every 4th of july. I always kick it out into the street but thats a step I shouldnt have to take.

I wish I can catch the fucker that puts the american flag on my lawn every 4th of july. I always kick it out into the street but thats a step I shouldnt have to take.
You need not have posted this, we all know you are an America hating pos.

You deserve the same treatment , but your neighbor shouldn’t have to.

I'll leave when I'm good and ready you worthless hick.

You will never leave. You know this. You are an all talk hypocrite and you are going nowhere. You will accomplish nothing more than being an asshole on the Internet. Your convictions have no courage, and you have no spine. Way to go, hypocrite.

You're pretty redundant in the way you type. Your belief is not required. I've never concerned myself too much with the opinions of small minded people.

You are full of shit big mouth. Everyone knows it. You are going nowhere, in every sense of the phrase.

This sounds like projection. You're probably just jealous because you're stuck at some dead end job with no chance of moving upward, most likely because of your meager intellect.

I live in the country I love with the people I love and respect. You are a mealy-mouth squatter who lacks the balls to leave a country he hates in which he is unworthy to set foot. You’re a sorry, spineless hypocrite loser.

Mad?

Well I did post it. Not too much you can do about that.

You're not a foaming at the mouth nationalist lunatic? BURN HIM!

God bless y'all.

Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................

I'd have bunting all over the house and Sousa marches playing at the highest legal decibel level during all legal hours.

Turn it up ...

God bless y'all.
Never understood this borderline psychotic obsession with the US flag. It doesnt mean anything to me.

God bless y'all.
Never understood this borderline psychotic obsession with the US flag. It doesnt mean anything to me.

It's funny to me that those most obsessed tend to be Christians. I thought their God said not to worship idols.

Mad?

Hypocrite?

God bless y'all.

Kind of like how the entire world feels about you.

God bless y'all.

It's funny to me that those most obsessed tend to be Christians. I thought their God said not to worship idols.

^^Dumbest post on the thread.

God bless y'all.

Kind of like how the entire world feels about you.
Dont you wish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back