Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were true he would bravely put in on my lawn when I could see him. Obviously he is just an unarmed pussy like you.
Wow! You really do it all don't ya? So let it be written....
Yes I do a lot. Not all but a lot.
So where the infrastructure Kangz?
Youre using it now.
You're a lying sack of 78 IQ nothing.
But you said that in a loving, non-angry way.

People who kick American flags into the dirt owe it to their families to check their smoke alarms regularly. Of course everyone should - but for some it seems just a tad more important.
Yes...we know...
2dwf4a.jpg
....so much that just isn't so.

People who kick American flags into the dirt owe it to their families to check their smoke alarms regularly. Of course everyone should - but for some it seems just a tad more important.
Why should they check them more than anyone else?
Must you have everything explained to you mr. superior?
Yes since because being superior doesnt mean you are a mind reader. Thanks for acknowledging the obvious though.

Yes since because being superior doesnt mean you are a mind reader. Thanks for acknowledging the obvious though.
At 78 IQ you may need more than you thought explained to you.

At 78 IQ you may need more than you thought explained to you.
No I just need the rationale behind checking my alarm more often explained since I kick the american flag into the dirt. Can you enlighten me since you seem to know?

Well, looking at the silver lining, more and more of the Regressive Left are becoming willing to admit what they think of this country.

Well, looking at the silver lining, more and more of the Regressive Left are becoming willing to admit what they think of this country.
I've always been willing to say what I think of this country. However that has jack shit to do with what I think about the US flag.

People who kick American flags into the dirt should check their smoke alarms more frequently than normal folks because their hatred is so intense that it's liable to self-combust at any moment of day or night.

People who kick American flags into the dirt should check their smoke alarms more frequently than normal folks because their hatred is so intense that it's liable to self-combust at any moment of day or night.
What makes you think any hatred is involved? Its a piece of cheap cloth that really is more of an annoyance. Now the fucker that put it in my lawn is going to get fucked up when and if I catch him.

More and more? Can you name the ONE who wrote the note to that guy in the OP?

Ah.....smooth.......:71:

How many times is the troll skank going to ask that before she or it realizes that no one knows because like most liberals they are cowards and will remain hiding.

How many times is the troll skank going to ask that before she or it realizes that no one knows because like most liberals they are cowards and will remain hiding.
That's why I have her on ignore.

Her stupidity grows tedious because it never changes. It just sits there, like the huge wad of paper my dog ate 3 days ago and barfed up today.

That's why I have her on ignore.

Her stupidity grows tedious because it never changes. It just sits there, like the huge wad of paper my dog ate 3 days ago and barfed up today.

You have to know that blatant flattery like that just won't get you anywhere......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back