Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread looks like a good place to drop this link....
Shop Apparel - Collections - Page 1 - Nine Line Apparel

Here’s a vid of the guy who started it.....

I’m liking this shirt.....

View attachment 205054

Does this shirt come in White Trash too? Do you have to be covered in homemade tattoos to wear this shirt? Do they have a line that sends a less sophisticated message

That site isn’t for people of your caliber. You won’t find a rainbow shirt there.

Is this considered formal wear, or could you pull this look off at a Demolition Derby? Can that shirt be fashioned as a wedding gown? Let's say your sister Lulabelle was going to marry your step brother Cletus agains, could she wear that shirt (as long as it's not white of course, this being their third wedding).

View attachment 205054

Does this shirt come in White Trash too? Do you have to be covered in homemade tattoos to wear this shirt? Do they have a line that sends a less sophisticated message

Being a Trump supporter, I was kind enough to take a min to find a shirt more appropriate for you....

upload_2018-7-15_18-54-52.jpeg

It shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find where you can purchase one.

Last edited:

View attachment 205054

Being a Trump supporter, I was kind enough to take a min to find a shirt more appropriate for you....

View attachment 205074

You found that pretty easily, didn't you?

View attachment 205054

View attachment 205074

You found that pretty easily, didn't you?

With you in mind, I googled faggots r us.
Try it. You’ll see how quick and easy it was. :)

We have realtors around here who put little flags with advertising on everyone's lawn on the 4th..cheap chinese made that touch the ground.
The ones they do in my area dont have any advertising on it but yeah they are cheap. If I catch the fucker I am going to put a foot in his ass.

Sure you will, tough guy.
Come test me and find out weak guy.

I don’t have the 30 seconds to spare it would take up out of my day, little precious. Stop fucking kidding yourself.

This story has the whiff of fake news about it. An anonymous note complaining about a flag and a couple trucks and a house that visually poses no problem. Sounds as if someone is looking for publicity.
We go thru this with EVERY news story than exposes the America hating left. Deny the story because YOUR networks refuse to cover it.
That's not accidental ;)

We have realtors around here who put little flags with advertising on everyone's lawn on the 4th..cheap chinese made that touch the ground.
The ones they do in my area dont have any advertising on it but yeah they are cheap. If I catch the fucker I am going to put a foot in his ass.

I don’t have the 30 seconds to spare it would take up out of my day, little precious. Stop fucking kidding yourself.
IOW youre just a little bitch that cant back up his tough guy internet talk right little Unkie? :laugh:

Like I said I catch the fucker putting flags on my lawn and I will put a foot in his ass and then let you know about it. I bet you wont show up.

...I catch the fucker putting flags on my lawn and I will put a foot in his ass and then let you know about it.

No you won’t. You won’t do anything but post on the Internet like the empty ineffective, impotent, wannabe online tough guy that you are. Get the fuck over it, no one is buying the act.

...I catch the fucker putting flags on my lawn and I will put a foot in his ass and then let you know about it.

No you won’t. You won’t do anything but post on the Internet like the empty ineffective, impotent, wannabe online tough guy that you are. Get the fuck over it, no one is buying the act.
Yes I will. I bet you wont show up to help the guy either. Better yet you wouldnt dare put a flag on my lawn because you know what would happen to you too.

Last edited:
Checking in....any word on the name of this so-called neighbor? Looks like a hand-written note, surely the guy in the video can figure out which one of his neighbors wrote it.

Checking in....any word on the name of this so-called neighbor? Looks like a hand-written note, surely the guy in the video can figure out which one of his neighbors wrote it.
Naw. He just wanted his15 minutes of fame. He faked the whole thing.

Do you know the handwriting of any of the folks in your 'hood? Are you that kind of nosy neighbor?

Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................

That's a good way to catch high- velocity hot lead, if you're into that kinda thing.

I've been flying my American rehabbed flag since the 4th.

Naw. He just wanted his15 minutes of fame. He faked the whole thing.
You have a link verifying that, or just spouting off more opinion based on your "culture."
The problem is there no links whatsoever verifying this fake pussys story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back