Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor poor confounded one. Hates his own country. Hates the flag. And can't afford to leave the place he hates. Maybe your mommy can give you the money to leave.

I wish I can catch the fucker that puts the american flag on my lawn every 4th of july. I always kick it out into the street but thats a step I shouldnt have to take.
You need not have posted this, we all know you are an America hating pos.
Well I did post it. Not too much you can do about that.

You're not a foaming at the mouth nationalist lunatic? BURN HIM!

God bless y'all.
Never understood this borderline psychotic obsession with the US flag. It doesnt mean anything to me.

It's funny to me that those most obsessed tend to be Christians. I thought their God said not to worship idols.

You mistake advertising for worship.

You need not have posted this, we all know you are an America hating pos.
Well I did post it. Not too much you can do about that.

You're not a foaming at the mouth nationalist lunatic? BURN HIM!

God bless y'all.
Never understood this borderline psychotic obsession with the US flag. It doesnt mean anything to me.

It's funny to me that those most obsessed tend to be Christians. I thought their God said not to worship idols.

You mistake advertising for worship.

Respect and honor is not worshipping

The kid is stupid as a stump

The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.

But you would support an ISIS flag.

I served in the Army for 4 years. I joined when I was 18 and was deployed twice. I walked the walk and decided I hate this country.

What's to hate? Too much freedom, or more likely too much freedom for those who disagree with you.
He should have gotten in line when he had to chance, but, alas, now the chance is lost....
depussyfied.jpg

At last count, there are four liberals in the entire state of Montana

I doubt if they will be taking down any flags
I doubt it too because they'll get their asses beat down.

Very true

Now why would a liberal risk an ass beating over such a puny flag?
Because they are stupid and hate Americans.
Well, there's some juicy Sunday Irony right there.
Why deny it criminal? Every post you make is in defense of attacking this country.

We have realtors around here who put little flags with advertising on everyone's lawn on the 4th..cheap chinese made that touch the ground.
The ones they do in my area dont have any advertising on it but yeah they are cheap. If I catch the fucker I am going to put a foot in his ass.
With any luck he'll shoot you in self defense. And then we can all read about what a good boy you were....

People who kick American flags into the dirt owe it to their families to check their smoke alarms regularly. Of course everyone should - but for some it seems just a tad more important.

We have realtors around here who put little flags with advertising on everyone's lawn on the 4th..cheap chinese made that touch the ground.
The ones they do in my area dont have any advertising on it but yeah they are cheap. If I catch the fucker I am going to put a foot in his ass.
With any luck he'll shoot you in self defense. And then we can all read about what a good boy you were....
If that were true he would bravely put in on my lawn when I could see him. Obviously he is just an unarmed pussy like you.

If that were true he would bravely put in on my lawn when I could see him. Obviously he is just an unarmed pussy like you.
Wow! You really do it all don't ya? So let it be written....

At last count, there are four liberals in the entire state of Montana

I doubt if they will be taking down any flags
I doubt it too because they'll get their asses beat down.

Very true

Now why would a liberal risk an ass beating over such a puny flag?
Because they are stupid and hate Americans.
Well, there's some juicy Sunday Irony right there.
Why deny it criminal? Every post you make is in defense of attacking this country.
So sad that you have to made stuff up about people who are posting. Is this more evidence of you not being angry? :71:

Yes I do a lot. Not all but a lot.

So where the infrastructure Kangz?

Youre using it now.

Youre using it now.
You're a lying sack of 78 IQ nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back