Neil Young Pulls Catalog from Spotify

Probably has something to do with the fact that Joe Rogan's show receives about 11 million streams per show. That's basically every day. How many streams do you figure Neil Young gets everyday? 11?

It was also the most streamed podcast on the platform in 2021.

And Rogan isn't even a righty, he just doesn't cave to anyone saying "You can have this person on your show"

He has every right to do so if he wishes. It is odd that a music streaming service would choose a podcast over a music artist, but I guess they see more money in Joe Rogan than Neil Young. But if other artists follow his lead? Customers are already cancelling in droves.

Define "droves"

And how many are actual subscription cancellations vs. just deleting the free app?

He has every right to do so if he wishes. It is odd that a music streaming service would choose a podcast over a music artist, but I guess they see more money in Joe Rogan than Neil Young. But if other artists follow his lead? Customers are already cancelling in droves.

Sad that the guy who wrote Rocking in the Free World became a fascist piece of Nazi shit.

Already a thread on this egotistical idiot and his silly threats.
Turned out to be more than a threat.
4i6Ckte.gif

Now, if Beyonce and Rhianna and a few others foolow his lead, watch Spotify buckle.

Neil Young doesn't need to prove a thing to a jackass like you. He's been a part of Farm Aid since the beginning.

4i6Ckte.gif

Now, if Beyonce and Rhianna and a few others foolow his lead, watch Spotify buckle.

Neil Young doesn't need to prove a thing to a jackass like you. He's been a part of Farm Aid since the beginning.

They might. But if they do Rogan will be an instant billionaire when he starts his own podcast platform and 11 million people go with him. Spotify knows this and so does Rogan.....

They might. But if they do Rogan will be an instant billionaire when he starts his own podcast platform and 11 million people go with him. Spotify knows this and so does Rogan.....

Never happen.

Also, Spot is down 32% for the year, more than twice what the NASDAQ as a whole is down.

4i6Ckte.gif

Yeah it's all over the news today about how Spotify went bankrupt and closed down n stuff because some old loony stoner got pissed at em for not censoring somebody he didn't like. All those broke farmers canceled their downloads.

Turns out you're still a dumbass.

Young would be fighting the establishment forty years ago and here he is today as part of the elite establishment that would take away free speech rights for the greater good. Freaking hypocrites.

Spotify didn't decide anything. Neil Young removed his own music. Who is Neil Young to decide for us what is misinformation. Good on Spotify for not caving to these ridiculous demands.

"Well I hope Neil Young will remember
A southern man don't need him around anyhow"

Wise lyrics.

Forum List

Back