Neo-Nazi Running as a Republican for the U.S. Senate in California

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

TRUE!

Election 2018 Is Off to the Racists

Nazi Arthur Jones, who recently ran unopposed in the Republican primary for the Third Congressional District in the Chicago area and garnered 20,458 votes, their mere candidacies, along with their growing acceptance by other Republicans.

-------------------

I just watched Arthur Jones tell a black reporter that she needs to thank her white blood because that's where she got normal intelligence. That blacks are typically 20 points lower than whites in IQ.

• Banned
Seems they all have one thing in common. They are running as Republicans. You can't say you're surprised and pretend to be honest.

• Banned
And?? ..... :dunno:
I can picture you now. Nonstop:

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif

TRUE!

Nazi Arthur Jones, who recently ran unopposed in the Republican primary for the Third Congressional District in the Chicago area and garnered 20,458 votes, their mere candidacies, along with their growing acceptance by other Republicans.

-------------------

I just watched Arthur Jones tell a black reporter that she needs to thank her white blood because that's where she got normal intelligence. That blacks are typically 20 points lower than whites in IQ.

An obvious left wing plant. Probably rents his house from the Clinton Foundation.

as well as nazis , and as i pointed out the other day there was a thread a few weeks or days ago about a large number of muslims running for political office . And femi nazi 'hilary' clinton ran for president against the TRUMP just a year and a half ago DeanRD .

and i think that femi nazi 'hilary' is embedded in the 'dem' party and she loves baby killing abortion and 'planned parenthood' DeanRD !!

• Banned
as well as nazis , and as i pointed out the other day there was a thread a few weeks or days ago about a large number of muslims running for political office . And femi nazi 'hilary' clinton ran for president against the TRUMP just a year and a half ago DeanRD .
So American Muslims are like Nazi's?

yes many muslim countries supported Germany in ww2

are you getting destroyed in your own thread, typical rdean

------------------------------------ anyone can run for political office and everyday we all see what muslims do around the world same as we watched nazis do their works around the world just in the 30s and 40s DeanRD .

TRUE!

-------------------

Already an open topic in the elections area. He is polling in 2nd as well :D That would be HILARIOUS!

And…

You and your fellow Republicans/conservatives have a Nazi problem.

White supremacists, neo-Nazis, the Alt-Right, and other fascists on the right identify as conservative and vote Republican – indeed, they’ve found refuge among the ranks of conservatives and Republicans.

Republicans refuse to address this problem out of the fear of losing a political advantage – everyone eligible to vote has the right to vote, including Nazis and fascists.

And responding that there’s nothing you can do about it, that you can’t force people out of the GOP, or prevent fascists from calling themselves conservatives, misses the point.

The point is that you and others on the right need to examine conservative dogma and the Republican agenda to learn why hateful bigots, racists, and fascists are attracted to the GOP and identify as conservatives.

That you don’t think there’s a problem is the problem.

and i think that femi nazi 'hilary' is embedded in the 'dem' party and she loves baby killing abortion and 'planned parenthood' DeanRD !!
It's always a mystery to me when your kind brings up abortion. Is it for target practice you want more kids or does it mean more children for your kind to ignore?

The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:
It’s really not a mystery.

Conservatives do it as a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect from an argument they’re losing – in this case the fact that Nazis and fascists identify as conservative, vote Republican, and run for office as Republicans.

muslims , femi nazis , gender benders , transgenders , dopers , hard drug users , anti American people , anti gunners , pedophiles , fifth columnists , abortionists , one worlders , open borders advocates , immigrants , illegal aliens and YOU all vote 'democrat. I already know WHY you guys all vote 'dem' its because 'YOU PEOPLE' are unAmerican Clayton .

Patrick Little lists himself as a civil rights advocate because of oppressed white people.

He said he voted for Trump and that he gets Trump's "real" message.

muslims , femi nazis , gender benders , transgenders , dopers , hard drug users , anti American people , anti gunners , pedophiles , fifth columnists , abortionists , one worlders , open borders advocates , immigrants , illegal aliens and YOU all vote 'democrat. I already know WHY you guys all vote 'dem' its because 'YOU PEOPLE' are unAmerican Clayton .
Go back to Germany. There are still plenty of Nazi's there for you to live with and support.

And…

You and your fellow Republicans/conservatives have a Nazi problem.

White supremacists, neo-Nazis, the Alt-Right, and other fascists on the right identify as conservative and vote Republican – indeed, they’ve found refuge among the ranks of conservatives and Republicans.

Republicans refuse to address this problem out of the fear of losing a political advantage – everyone eligible to vote has the right to vote, including Nazis and fascists.

And responding that there’s nothing you can do about it, that you can’t force people out of the GOP, or prevent fascists from calling themselves conservatives, misses the point.

The point is that you and others on the right need to examine conservative dogma and the Republican agenda to learn why hateful bigots, racists, and fascists are attracted to the GOP and identify as conservatives.

That you don’t think there’s a problem is the problem.
They don't see that as a problem. They see white nationalists as the center of their party. That much is clear.

Forum List

Back