Netanyahu speech

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Is there another leader who can deliver a speech as moving and powerful as Netanyahu today? A big part of why he is so good is because he is a mental giant, a Churchillian figure of great strength, intelligence, bravery and character. Unlike the asshole we have in office today. Watch this speech and be objective, it's like watching a historical figure in action. Years later we will be glad we were around to hear and see him speak:

Last edited:
Netanyahu is the right man for this time in history..Hopefully our next president will be the same for this country.

All Bibi needed to say....
CAVAG8-UQAAe9US.jpg

Is there another leader who can deliver a speech as moving and powerful as Netanyahu today? A big part of why he is so good is because he is a mental giant, a Churchillian figure of great strength, intelligence, bravery and character. Unlike the asshole we have in office today. Watch this speech and be objective, it's like watching a historical figure in action. Years later we will be glad we were around to hear and see him speak:

It was a fair speech Rouds from an Israeli point of view,but some of his claims about water, agriculture and technology are somewhat surprising,if Israel was so great,how come Israel cannot make Peace.

I met The Net,some years ago at a Jewish fuction in Perth with business leaders, and he was essentially collecting money for his political party...he spoke very well but his Anti-Palestinian negative Rhetoric was appaulling........Has this Leopard changed his spots,looking at the vidieo,one would think he has,but I think he has one voice at the UN and another in Israel and amongst a pro Zionist audience.

As I said a Fair Speech,from an Israeli point of view..steve

Last edited:
The votes are in, Kangaroo breath Muslim from down under the behind things it was a fair speech and Netanyahu is a money grubbing Jew. Gee what a soooprise.

The votes are in, Kangaroo breath Muslim from down under the behind things it was a fair speech and Netanyahu is a money grubbing Jew. Gee what a soooprise.
That is not what I said at all................The Net has to get his party funds in order and Jews worldwide are prepared to help him...That is not money GRUBBING,you Moron it is how business is done.

I'm not a Muslim,or have Kangaroo Breath,I find on the whole all peoples are good......Rouds,take your head out of your ASSHOLE moreover take that silver spoon out of your Hole and Shove it in your mouth.Being polite to you is a pointless task because you only administer SHIT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH,most of the time....SO FCUK YOURSELF as I said see you around sometime..steve..I'M NOT ANSWERING YOU WHILST YOU ARE IN THIS BULLSHIT MOOD PS VOTES lol

Last edited:

As a leader of your nation if you have wisdom and integrity, you are Netanyahu; otherwise you're an Obama. If Bibi could be our President instead of Barrack Hussein. If only.

It was a fair speech Rouds from an Israeli point of view,but some of his claims about water, agriculture and technology are somewhat surprising,if Israel was so great,how come Israel cannot make Peace.

I met The Net,some years ago at a Jewish fuction in Perth with business leaders, and he was essentially collecting money for his political party...he spoke very well but his Anti-Palestinian negative Rhetoric was appaulling........Has this Leopard changed his spots,looking at the vidieo,one would think he has,but I think he has one voice at the UN and another in Israel and amongst a pro Zionist audience.

Freedom loving people are anti-Palestinian.

Peace is a two way street.

As a leader of your nation if you have wisdom and integrity, you are Netanyahu; otherwise you're an Obama. If Bibi could be our President instead of Barrack Hussein. If only.

Move to Israel, then you can have your bibi. I hope to God, I never see that mouth in our US Congress again, always pushing for war and bloodshed.

Move to Israel, then you can have your bibi. I hope to God, I never see that mouth in our US Congress again, always pushing for war and bloodshed.

The people at war with freedom, humanity, and the civilized world are your brethren, Fatima.

The people at war with freedom, humanity, and the civilized world are your brethren, Fatima.

I think we are talking about speech , or propaganda you Pm spouted the other day.

I think we are talking about speech , or propaganda you Pm spouted the other day.

Yes, and he stated very clearly that he will defend his state and his people against the Islamic animals you support.

He stated the absolute truth, even though it wasn't necessarily the popular thing to say. That's what makes him a brave visionary who's moral compass is always in the right direction. You on the other hand support medieval barbaric Islamic savages.

Hey, Steve, haven't seen you around for a while. What's up?

Hey, Steve, haven't seen you around for a while. What's up?

Still BASHING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WAILING WALL,great to see you,Gallie,keep in touch steve

Forum List

Back