Netanyahu Vows to Catch 'Criminals' Who Injured Baby

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu took part Thursday in the Hanukkah candle lighting ceremony at the Western Wall (Kotel) and spoke about the terror attack that took place earlier in the evening, in which a two-year-old girl suffered serious head injuries when Muslims threw rocks at the car she was in.

"I am always moved by being here, in the place where Jewish history was formed, to large extent. This is the Zion that we dreamt of returning to, and this is Zion that we have returned to. Since then, we have been busy building our land and our state, and we are always under challenge."

"The first thing that I'd like to do this evening is to send wishes of speedy and full recovery to the small baby girl who was wounded by criminals here in Jerusalem," he said. "We will find these criminals and we will bring them to justice. We will safeguard our city."

"I think that you must have noticed in the last few days that our security forces are focusing on finding the perpetrators of evil. They succeed in this, and they will succeed in this case, too."

PM Vows to Catch 'Criminals' Who Injured Baby - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

---------

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is he also looking for those who killed 1500 Palestinian children?

How is that connected the the OP?

You've opened many threads to mention about Palestinian children being harmed.

This is about an Israeli toddler.

If you want to discuss other issue, open up a thread of your own.

Stop trolling this one.

Stop trolling this one.

I was merely pointing out that clown's hypocrisy.

Stop trolling this one.
That is what Pro Palestinians always do. A Pro Israeli poster may not directly address the thread and Pro Palestinians accuse them of deflection . However, they THINK it's OK for them to do it. Pro Palestinian Mentality

Why does Hamas always invite Israeli return fire, and then whine about their dead civilians?

Can someone explain that to me ?

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." --Rabbi Ya'acov Perin in his eulogy at the funeral of mass murderer Dr. Baruch Goldstein.
middlefingerstarofdavid.jpg

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." --Rabbi Ya'acov Perin in his eulogy at the funeral of mass murderer Dr. Baruch Goldstein.
middlefingerstarofdavid.jpg

Instead of dragging up a very old Rabbi numerous times, one that is now deceased, I wish Joey would tell us about what the Ayatollahs and Mullahs are saying about the non Muslims in Iran. After all, we know that many of the Baha'i and Christians were thrown into jail, and many young women were killed in thee places. Evidently the Ayatollahs and Mullahs don't think non Muslims have any worth.

Name of the injured child-

Aviga'il Ben-Zion

2 year old.

Her twin brother and older brother were thankfully not harmed.

We wish full recovery to the child!

Stop trolling this one.

How many threads have you started about these illegal settler scum reaping exactly what they have sown?

Gods Justice is the story of the Bitons.

Oh I see I was mistaken about the identity of the victims, but if they were illegal settlers all else I said in my post is as true of this family as it was of the Bitons.

Well, what I learn from the OP is the attack occured in Occupied East Jerusalem, a place the illegal settler war criminal scum have no place living.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back