Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now'

No - it started today.

How many thousands of Palestinian women and children have been murdered by Israel?

To the antisemite, they don't count of course.

Scorched earth, yes.

More Nazi-level war crimes by Israel.

Let's hope they take you out.

link?

Whatever their moral

But Israel and the IDF, for all their moral equivalencies, do not intentionally kill women and children simply to kill women and children and instill terror. That is why Hamas is a fully embracing terrorist organization. That is the difference today and last week. You CANNOT logically compare the two. Not now.
I'm sure "accidently" killing them makes all the difference to Palestinian families.....

Liar. Nobody died in that.

You are literally justifying murder of children over a building. You should be ashamed of yourself.
nobody died in what----there was no missile strike on the
Yellow Pustule called al aqsa. FAKE LIBEL is the galvanizing
spirit of the filth of islam

When did Gaza starve? I have encountered LOTS of
Gazans----Lots tend toward obese----especially the
women. I have never come across a malnourished
Gazan-----I have encountered a few malnourished
american kids. You have documentation of STARVING
GAZANS?. For the record---I have seen the outcome of
starvation in some people from arab countries----and
India and Pakistan
They've been starving for 16 years.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced a "complete siege" of the Gaza Strip on Monday, pledging to block food and fuel from entering the occupied enclave and cut off the territory's electricity—steps that international law experts and other observers decried as a clear war crime that will devastate civilians.

"There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed," said Gallant.

human rights group Euro-Med Monitor estimated that Israel's 16-year blockade "has impoverished more than 61% of Gaza's total population" and "left nearly 53% of the population facing food insecurity."

They've been starving for 16 years.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced a "complete siege" of the Gaza Strip on Monday, pledging to block food and fuel from entering the occupied enclave and cut off the territory's electricity—steps that international law experts and other observers decried as a clear war crime that will devastate civilians.

"There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel, everything is closed," said Gallant.

human rights group Euro-Med Monitor estimated that Israel's 16-year blockade "has impoverished more than 61% of Gaza's total population" and "left nearly 53% of the population facing food insecurity."
LOL at "arab food insecurity" ---almost all are food insecure
due to local corruption. They are starving a lot more in
Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Somalia, North Sudan, etc etc etc.
My all time fave----it happens that the GAZAN arab population harbors a GENETIC DEAFNESS gene of some
prevalence.
HUMAN "RIGHTS" groups have attributed the hearing loss
to "THE SOUND OF ISRAELI BOMBS"

I'm sure "accidently" killing them makes all the difference to Palestinian families.....
Hamas could have chosen either (or both) not engaging in intentionally massacring women and children / not hiding behind their "own" as human shields.

Riddle me this. Would we respond any differently to a terrorist attack? We didn't. And we blew to holy hell civilians al queda tried hiding behind.

Several UN aid workers have been killed. twenty Schools hit where people thought they were safe, the red crescent office bombed, an Israeli Admiral said it's not about accuracy it's about inflicting damage, we know whats going on here we have seen it many times before, all the way back to 1982 when Israel invaded Lebanon and shelled West Beirut for three months killing thousands of civilians, then it culminated in the Sabra and Schatila massacre when thousands of Palestinians were butchered by Israeli allies the phalange while the IDF stood by and allowed the massacre even lighting the camp at night with flares, victims were raped and mutilated, so there is nothing new in this Israeli barbarism.

LOL at "arab food insecurity" ---almost all are food insecure
due to local corruption. They are starving a lot more in
Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Somalia, North Sudan, etc etc etc.
My all time fave----it happens that the GAZAN arab population harbors a GENETIC DEAFNESS gene of some
prevalence.
HUMAN "RIGHTS" groups have attributed the hearing loss
to "THE SOUND OF ISRAELI BOMBS"
Your posts proves how big monsters Zionists are.

Several UN aid workers have been killed. twenty Schools hit where people thought they were safe, the red crescent office bombed, an Israeli Admiral said it's not about accuracy it's about inflicting damage, we know whats going on here we have seen it many times before, all the way back to 1982 when Israel invaded Lebanon and shelled West Beirut for three months killing thousands of civilians, then it culminated in the Sabra and Schatila massacre when thousands of Palestinians were butchered by Israeli allies the phalange while the IDF stood by and allowed the massacre even lighting the camp at night with flares, victims were raped and mutilated, so there is nothing new in this Israeli barbarism.
Please note who Mr. Dead calls "the allies of israel"---the
christian community of LEBANON which precedes the birth of
the rapist pig of arabia and the islamic invasion of Lebanon.
The invaders of Lebanon have oppressed the christians of Lebanon for more than 1000 years-----somehow---according to
islamic revised history-----ISLAM OWNS THEM

There's no accident. Israel (and the US) didn't tell terrorists to hide behind the civilians they purport to "represent."

The IDF is not going to line up innocent women and children and kill them to terrorize people. You should ponder that.

link?

Whatever their moral

But Israel and the IDF, for all their moral equivalencies, do not intentionally kill women and children simply to kill women and children and instill terror. That is why Hamas is a fully embracing terrorist organization. That is the difference today and last week. You CANNOT logically compare the two. Not now.

Forum List

Back