Netanyahu’s Historic Win — and Obama’s Humiliating Loss

israeli and the foolish jewish people will be made an example again of mankind's vanity and stupidity of continually repeating history

No you have it backwards, It's the Palestinians who does not want a peace agreement and wants all of the land and Iran is helping them with weapons.
Silly people, they want their stolen lands back.

Nobody stole anything from them. The Brits controlled and owned that territory, and through proxy of the UN at the time, it was agreed to give Israel this parcel of land because it was basically uninhabitable and only nomads roamed the area. Once it was "given" to Israel, is when the Arabs started with their temper tantrums. Everyone knows this. You aren't fooling anybody.
Your lies don't change the facts, that land belonged to the Arabs, not the Jews. There were a few around but damn few and the point is the same, Zionism demands everything from the Jordan to the sea, including Jerusalem, for the Jews. There can be no two-state solution, Zionism cannot allow it and that land belongs to others, the Palestinians.

They are historical facts and not lies.
The Arabs did not own the land they had no deeds and paid no taxes.
The Arabs were on the land, working the land, while the Jews were dying like pussies in concentration camps. That is all that matters in this case.

Wow! Your comment is disgusting. You really need to take a good long look at yourself and make some serious changes if you ever expect anyone to take you seriously. You just revealed yourself as a bigot. The Arabs were NOT working on the land. They didn't care about it at all until it was given to Israel. The Israelis are the ones who transformed Israel from a malaria-infested dump into what it is today.

No, that would be you who support Islam. It is partly your fault that things have escalated to the point that they have in the ME, because your priorities are all effed up.
I don't support any religion, they are all fucking nonsense, and they hate me more than they hate you. You picked the wrong god while I don't even have one. You, and most here, are the ISIS of America. Just as blind, and just as stupid, and just as dangerous.

Well, I'm agnostic, so they would hate me too. Again, you make a lot of STUPID assumptions without knowing any facts. This is to be expected by those who are PC brainwashed though. They cannot think for themselves. Sad really. Too bad you aren't beyond spewing talking points and are an Obama cocksucker. :(
Agnostic eh? That's the smartest position you've even taken. Now if you were only an American, in more than name only. Drop the right-wing dogma and being a Zionist and you are on your way.

My views are not right wing. My views come from my own observations of the world and what is happening around me. Lol. I have to giggle at all of your silly ASSumptions.
I read what you write, and it's mostly dogma.

No, that would be you, you racist SOB.

I don't support any religion, they are all fucking nonsense, and they hate me more than they hate you. You picked the wrong god while I don't even have one. You, and most here, are the ISIS of America. Just as blind, and just as stupid, and just as dangerous.

Well, I'm agnostic, so they would hate me too. Again, you make a lot of STUPID assumptions without knowing any facts. This is to be expected by those who are PC brainwashed though. They cannot think for themselves. Sad really. Too bad you aren't beyond spewing talking points and are an Obama cocksucker. :(
Agnostic eh? That's the smartest position you've even taken. Now if you were only an American, in more than name only. Drop the right-wing dogma and being a Zionist and you are on your way.

My views are not right wing. My views come from my own observations of the world and what is happening around me. Lol. I have to giggle at all of your silly ASSumptions.

I am racist, all humans are, and I'm Whitey, often the worst of the worst, but nothing I post is dogma. If you say that you don't don't post dogma then prove it and tell me what is the gender of an XY female, who has always looked female, even from birth? I never get an answer to that question here. For a bonus, what is the gender of an XX male? We have both.

Last edited:
israeli and the foolish jewish people will be made an example again of mankind's vanity and stupidity of continually repeating history

Is your post supposed to have some "meaning"----you disgusting dog? IMO---people who attack groups without stating their own
affiliations are shit. I am a citizen of the USA---born of two jewish parents----also citizens of the USA. I am jewish. What are you ----you disgusting dog? (some but not ALL dogs---bite)

I am racist, all humans are, and I'm Whitey, often the worst of the worst, but nothing I post is dogma. If you say that you don't don;t post dogma then prove it and tell me what is the gender of an XY female, who has always looked female, even from birth? I never get an answer to that question here. For a bonus, what is the gender of an XX male? We have both.

an XY person who appears female is a victim of a condition known as TESTICULAR FEMINIZATION. Such female appearing people are infertile. They do not menstruate. -------XX male does not actually occur----but can seem so as a manifestation of polycystic ovarian dysfunction

Silly people, they want their stolen lands back.

Nobody stole anything from them. The Brits controlled and owned that territory, and through proxy of the UN at the time, it was agreed to give Israel this parcel of land because it was basically uninhabitable and only nomads roamed the area. Once it was "given" to Israel, is when the Arabs started with their temper tantrums. Everyone knows this. You aren't fooling anybody.
Your lies don't change the facts, that land belonged to the Arabs, not the Jews. There were a few around but damn few and the point is the same, Zionism demands everything from the Jordan to the sea, including Jerusalem, for the Jews. There can be no two-state solution, Zionism cannot allow it and that land belongs to others, the Palestinians.

The Arabs were on the land, working the land, while the Jews were dying like pussies in concentration camps. That is all that matters in this case.

Wow! Your comment is disgusting. You really need to take a good long look at yourself and make some serious changes if you ever expect anyone to take you seriously. You just revealed yourself as a bigot. The Arabs were NOT working on the land. They didn't care about it at all until it was given to Israel. The Israelis are the ones who transformed Israel from a malaria-infested dump into what it is today.
Why would I want anyone here to take me seriously? Nearly without exception you are some of the most utterly moronic people on the fucking planet. The phrase uneducated ignorant racist drones doesn't even begin to cover how worthless the sacks of shit in human skin are here. Now you know.

And the Jews, they did died like pussies. The good ones, the kind ones, the ones who weren't dog eat dog Nazi cocksuckers, didn't make it out alive. The worst of the worst did, hence the Zionist Nazis of Israel.

I am racist, all humans are, and I'm Whitey, often the worst of the worst, but nothing I post is dogma. If you say that you don't don;t post dogma then prove it and tell me what is the gender of an XY female, who has always looked female, even from birth? I never get an answer to that question here. For a bonus, what is the gender of an XX male? We have both.

an XY person who appears female is a victim of a condition known as TESTICULAR FEMINIZATION. Such female appearing people are infertile. They do not menstruate. -------XX male does not actually occur----but can seem so as a manifestation of polycystic ovarian dysfunction
Answer the question, is an XY female a girl or a boy?

Androgen insensitivity syndrome - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
XX male syndrome - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

jk, tell me now really the truth. Who is stopping Israel form bombing the shit out of Iran? Who is the big gun telling them not to do it or war would break out.

Because Israel is not the bad guys.
Hamas wants to wipe them out as a race. Hamas wants all the land.

What does any of that have to do with why Bibi wants us to bomb Iran and won't do it himself?

He doesn't want to bomb them. He just doesn't want the current sanctions lifted to make it easier for Iran to obtain and enrich uranium. He is smart and knows that would be big trouble for not just Israel, but the entire world.
Iran is NOT enriching uranium. And the IAEA has access for inspections.

Prove they aren't.

jk, tell me now really the truth. Who is stopping Israel form bombing the shit out of Iran? Who is the big gun telling them not to do it or war would break out.

Because Israel is not the bad guys.
Hamas wants to wipe them out as a race. Hamas wants all the land.

What does any of that have to do with why Bibi wants us to bomb Iran and won't do it himself?

He doesn't want to bomb them. He just doesn't want the current sanctions lifted to make it easier for Iran to obtain and enrich uranium. He is smart and knows that would be big trouble for not just Israel, but the entire world.
Iran is NOT enriching uranium. And the IAEA has access for inspections.

Prove they aren't.
If they aren't, they should be.

they have nukes, why do they need a bunker buster?

Whether or not Israel has nukes doesn't mean she can afford to be the first you unleash them. There will be no Israeli first strike which is why the Saudis consider potential Iranian nukes - not Israeli ones - to be their cue to get into the big-bomb biz.
There you have it. Israel will never be the first launch, and everyone everywhere knows that if Iran put one bomb on Israel, Israel would respond with at least ten. So, for Netanyahu's claim of "existential threat" to have any validity, one has to conclude the Iranians are insane and suicidal. There's no evidence of that. They've never done anything remotely suicidal, and while they're at least as capable of homicide as is Israel and the US, I don't see that they've done anything remotely insane.

The real danger of Iranian having a nuclear bomb is a arms race in the sunni nations.

Why do you choose to remain ignorant of what the Mullahs believe?

Do you really hate the Jew's so much you can't bring yourself to accept the Religious Reality over there?

Two months ago, before 0bama put himself into the equation, Bibi was going to get 18 mandates out of 120. People in Israel had reasons to be tired of him. Obama made it a priority to get him gone and fought with every thing he had, and Bibi ended up with 30.

The Arab list was going to get 17, they wound up with 14. The Arabs were voting in huge numbers, and it seems that quite a few of them were voting for Bibi. It seems that a huge number of folks were voting to say "stay out of our arrears, asshole"

Israelis are waking ip with a hangover. They have an unpopular leader for 4 more years because the one had to meddle.

The left list isn't that much different than the right in terms of security. But one side had a meddlesome jackass which made people mad.

Last edited:
It is amazing how the frothers on the right look for any reason to make the POTUS look bad. They are so infected with him that they call him stuff like "the current occupant of the White House" and stupid shit like that.

They feed on birther websites like WND and then they wonder when all sane people laugh at them.

It must really suck to be a Rightie, walking around eternally butthurt.

I have some news for you, Asstares: Obama was NOT on the ballot anywhere yesterday. Get over it.
Remind me how you took offense when Bush was President and the left was doing much worse?

The Left never treated Bush with this kind of raw hate like the righties treat our current president. Not even in the ballpark.

You have a seriously defective memory.

I am racist, all humans are, and I'm Whitey, often the worst of the worst, but nothing I post is dogma. If you say that you don't don't post dogma then prove it and tell me what is the gender of an XY female, who has always looked female, even from birth? I never get an answer to that question here. For a bonus, what is the gender of an XX male? We have both.

Look we get it, you are confused as to what your gender is.

Why would I want anyone here to take me seriously? Nearly without exception you are some of the most utterly moronic people on the fucking planet. The phrase uneducated ignorant racist drones doesn't even begin to cover how worthless the sacks of shit in human skin are here. Now you know.

And the Jews, they did died like pussies. The good ones, the kind ones, the ones who weren't dog eat dog Nazi cocksuckers, didn't make it out alive. The worst of the worst did, hence the Zionist Nazis of Israel.

androgen insensitivity is just another name for TESTICULAR FEMINIZATION --------XX male is a phenotypic thing based on a whole host of reasons related to mess up in the generation of
gametes. Male phenotype is sorta the basic thing-----GIRLS IS SPECIALIZED-----their balls become OVARIES <<<better

It is amazing how the frothers on the right look for any reason to make the POTUS look bad. They are so infected with him that they call him stuff like "the current occupant of the White House" and stupid shit like that.

They feed on birther websites like WND and then they wonder when all sane people laugh at them.

It must really suck to be a Rightie, walking around eternally butthurt.

I have some news for you, Asstares: Obama was NOT on the ballot anywhere yesterday. Get over it.
Remind me how you took offense when Bush was President and the left was doing much worse?

The Left never treated Bush with this kind of raw hate like the righties treat our current president. Not even in the ballpark.

You have a seriously defective memory.

Actually his memory is selective.

It comforts him to only believe the things he wants to believe.

Look we get it, you are confused as to what your gender is.
Not at all. Mine is easy, unlike theirs. You guys are the ones all up in arms over gender so answer the question, how do you tell?

androgen insensitivity is just another name for TESTICULAR FEMINIZATION --------XX male is a phenotypic thing based on a whole host of reasons related to mess up in the generation of
gametes. Male phenotype is sorta the basic thing-----GIRLS IS SPECIALIZED-----their balls become OVARIES <<<better
Answer the question, is an XY female a girl or a boy? Why can't you answer?

No, all humans are not racist.

What in the hell does gender have to do with this discussion? Why should I care about that crap? I do not.

Answer the question, is an XY female a girl or a boy? Why can't you answer?

It's not either or question. It is a genetic mutation and an anomaly.

Forum List

Back