Nevada sheriff told library supporting Black Lives Matter not to "call 911 for help"...GOOD FOR HIM!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.

Sounds like a new Sheriff is needed in town. The one they have will only respond to 911 calls for white supremists and party of the rump members.

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.
Replace him immediately. Public safety is his job, not politics.

Whow, whow, whow there skippy... you all want the cops DEFUNDED and DISBANDED.

Now public safety is his job? How do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

You people are fucking retarded.

Now public safety is his job? How is do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

gun-house.jpeg

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.
typical leftist babble ...dont ever claim you are a conservative ! the fact that you lie about your political leaning makes you a typical dishonest leftist.

Sounds like a new Sheriff is needed in town. The one they have will only respond to 911 calls for white supremists and party of the rump members.

Nope. He's a good Sheriff. He supports the citizens of his county. The virtue signaling by the library was stupid.

You really don't know what defund the police means. Shifting money from police departments to mental health and social work. Not every situation calls for a badge and gun.

typical leftist babble ...dont ever claim you are a conservative ! the fact that you lie about your political leaning makes you a typical dishonest leftist.

That's been obvious from the beginning.

As BLM founders are admitted Marxists and have publicly called for defunding the police and idiots agree with the idea (name any nation that has no police/law enforcement), I agree with not serving those that don't want to be served by police, at some point they learn a very nasty lesson in getting what you ask for.

As BLM founders are admitted Marxists and have publicly called for defunding the police and idiots agree with the idea (name any nation that has no police/law enforcement), I agree with not serving those that don't want to be served by police, at some point they learn a very nasty lesson in getting what you ask for.

You do know that after Nov 2, you are going to have to come up with something else, right? The General Public is on to your current BS. It sucks to be you.

You do know that after Nov 2, you are going to have to come up with something else, right? The General Public is on to your current BS. It sucks to be you.

What are you going to do when you get shellacked?

What are you going to do when you get shellacked?

Is that what you Party of the Rumpers are going to do? You going to go around shellacking people? Careful, all that is going to do is cause skin problems and you will have more Brown People than you hate today. Maybe President Biden can make an EO that says Party of the Rumpers pouring Furniture Finishing Products on people is a Terrorist Act.

Shoe on the wrong foot.
You’re saying that someone who refuses to cower to the KKK is a racist.

You really don't know what defund the police means. Shifting money from police departments to mental health and social work. Not every situation calls for a badge and gun.

Well lets hope you never need the badge or the gun cause your likely to get a social worker. Good luck.

Forum List

Back