Never let a tragedy go to waste.

In another thread you made the claim the countries with stricter gun laws than ours had more mass shootings. I asked you to link it but you ran away and started this thread instead.

How about proving your claim?

Wasn't it in Norway where some nut ran wild and killed even more? And yes, a lot of children? If I'm not mistaken, Norway forbids ALL private guns.

If I'm not mistaken, mass school shootings in Norway aren't nearly as frequent as they are here.

Missing the point seems to be a real problem for you.

If I'm not mistaken, mass school shootings in Norway aren't nearly as frequent as they are here.

It's not, but thank you for that bit of irony. :thup:

A total gun ban and still how many were killed by a gun? How many were killed in China by a knife?

Pretty simple concept. You don't like the 2nd? get an amendment past Congress and then get 37 States to approve it.

A total gun ban and still how many were killed by a gun? How many were killed in China by a knife?

Pretty simple concept. You don't like the 2nd? get an amendment past Congress and then get 37 States to approve it.
How many were killed in China by a knife?

if your talking about this latest attack.....they said none were....

He didn't own any weapons, they were his mothers' I guess you keep missing that part.

Yes, I know

The facts will come out over the next few days. The fact that her guns and ammunition were used to kill not only herself but the children she loved is tragic

The issue is bigger than this.....we cannot keep shrugging and saying there is nothing we can do so let it keep happening

You want to ban guns, get an amendment past the Congress and approved by majorities in 37 States. Failing that there is nothing you can do to strip Constitutional rights from law abiding citizens just because you want to.

Is banning guns the only available option?

We just had twenty kindergartners executed, is "that's too bad" our only option? How do we keep guns out of the hands of nut jobs while protecting the rights of legitimate gun owners?

You are well versed in the subject RGS....what is your solution?

Yet you miss the more important point, that in Norway they don't see as many violent acts with firearms in general, so overall one would assume that the restrictions are a useful preventative measure.

And you're still claiming a knife is as deadly as a firearm generally, even though it's glaringly obvious that a gun inflicts much more carnage and provides an added level of security to the attacker by way of it's range capabilities compared to a knife.

I'll tell you though, a few more of these and you may start seeing big changes. Who knows?

The right-wingers were out in front of this tragedy before we even knew the killer's real name.

I'm surprised Fox News hasn't started blaming the parents.

Yes, I know

The facts will come out over the next few days. The fact that her guns and ammunition were used to kill not only herself but the children she loved is tragic

The issue is bigger than this.....we cannot keep shrugging and saying there is nothing we can do so let it keep happening

You want to ban guns, get an amendment past the Congress and approved by majorities in 37 States. Failing that there is nothing you can do to strip Constitutional rights from law abiding citizens just because you want to.

We just had twenty kindergartners executed, is "that's too bad" our only option? How do we keep guns out of the hands of nut jobs while protecting the rights of legitimate gun owners?

They occurrence of shootings like this are so seldom and so minor as to require no new laws.

Or perhaps you can explain why everyone is up in arms about one incident of 27 dead while more people are killed yearly in Chicago then in the Afghan war?

Sure it is emotional when it happens. But it is a minor blip. We have over 270 MILLION firearms in private hands yet only about 15000 murders and less then 1000 accidental deaths to shooting a year.

Tell me when Mcvey blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma did you demand fertilizer be banned?

So I just heard he executed them by having them lay down on the floor...yeah......my emotional outrage right now says fuck your whining about your guns,and hand them over......It also makes the op look like a sack of fucking shit that you needed to come on here and whine about your precious guns.

I feel your anger but that isn't the solution. Emotions are high on all sides.

Oh i know.....I'm just venting it out, but the Op does look like a pathetic sack of shit worrying about his guns.

They occurrence of shootings like this are so seldom and so minor as to require no new laws.

Or perhaps you can explain why everyone is up in arms about one incident of 27 dead while more people are killed yearly in Chicago then in the Afghan war?

Sure it is emotional when it happens. But it is a minor blip. We have over 270 MILLION firearms in private hands yet only about 15000 murders and less then 1000 accidental deaths to shooting a year.

Tell me when Mcvey blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma did you demand fertilizer be banned?

It is pathetic that you can respond that way

20 six year olds executed point blank and all you can say is......you are making too big a deal out of it. I care about the gun deaths in Chicago also and wonder why there is not more we can do about it.

Your "minor blip" comment is offensive as hell and I can see why this nation can't do a thing about escalating gun violence

Calling this a "blip" probably won't work out well.

As a private citizen not involved in politics or politically correct speech I will say what I want and you can not dispute the facts.

You're pretty big on yourself, aren't you?

The 'right to be an asshole' is reserved for the weakest this country has to offer, speaking as a private citizen, of course.

Look people the Op just wanted everyone to feel bad for him, because now he is a victim as well in this tragedy.

Will someone think of RGS guns for a second?

I'd like to kick the issue over to the NRA to solve

You have been fighting gun laws for decades. What is your solution?

Suck it up and live with it America?

Naw. They will be screaming that all teachers and students be armed, and do they have some nice guns for sell.

This is just about the limit. Too much, too quickly.

I think that we all should appreciate the NRA's Christmas gift for the nation.

It is pathetic that you can respond that way

20 six year olds executed point blank and all you can say is......you are making too big a deal out of it. I care about the gun deaths in Chicago also and wonder why there is not more we can do about it.

Your "minor blip" comment is offensive as hell and I can see why this nation can't do a thing about escalating gun violence
Yep offensive! Just like "bumps in the road!

Naw. They will be screaming that all teachers and students be armed, and do they have some nice guns for sell.

This is just about the limit. Too much, too quickly.

I think that we all should appreciate the NRA's Christmas gift for the nation.

You enjoyed this massacre, didn't you? Now you think you can score political points.

Forum List

Back