Never tell me America is racist: An open letter to protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't like him because he was not a sellout and if you can't take what I am saying, you damn sure would not want to hear what a black man born in 1922 would have to say about what whites have done.

I'm pretty sure you have perverted anything he taught you. Look at your posts. Would he approve of such antagonistic language? Would he sit there and approve of you being just as racist as your racist oppressors?

I think not. Move along.

Do you believe that black people commit more crime than white people?

No. Whites do. Per numbers. But in proportion to their respective population, yes.
What else do we suffer with in proportion to our population? Because the problem with your crime arguments is whites like you ignore a lot of things to avoid the fact that white racism is the root cause of our problem.

white racism is the root cause of our problem.

Wow. You're no different than a Klansman saying black impurity is the root of all of our problems, or a Nazi in late 1930's Europe claiming Jews are the root of all mankind's problems.

Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break. You are nothing like your father, or the man (MLK) he shook hands with.

My dad fought against white racism in my home town. You would call him militant.

Uh, not really, if he was willing to meet with King, who advocated for nonviolent solutions to racism.
Lol! You really know nothing about king. And you have never seen me advocate violence. But why is it that you white yell about how you must take arms about everything while telling everybody else how good it is to be non violent. If non violence is so important to you, then we talk about limits on arms.

This thread is evidence of your racism.

I'm pretty sure it's not.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support (like you do now) in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.

You imagine blacks who see things as you do.

Once again, I don't imagine, I know. I knew blacks who thought the way I did. They didn't want any further division or hostility between the races. But apparently you do.

Here you go again .

Malcolm X: No, I think that the guilt complex of the American white man is so profound, until when you begin to analyze the real condition of the Black man in America, instead of the American white man eliminating the causes that create that condition, he tries to cover it up by accusing his accusers of teaching hate, but actually they're just exposing him for being responsible for what exists.

Lol! You really know nothing about king.

Oh, just because I'm White I know nothing about him? Please.

Who's racist now?

But why is it that you white yell about how you must take arms about everything while telling everybody else how good it is to be non violent.

I don't own guns you idiot.

But if the world is to cede to your unreasonable ideals, then perhaps I should reconsider that circumstance. You and Asclepias go hand in glove. And Asclepias likes to "kick white ass".

No further lectures from you are necessary. You are a hypocrite, and tarnish the fight your father and King fought for equal rights. You don't want equal rights, you want superiority.

Last edited:
You imagine blacks who see things as you do.

Once again, I don't imagine, I know. I knew blacks who thought the way I did. They didn't want any further division or hostility between the races. But apparently you do.

Here you go again .

Malcolm X: No, I think that the guilt complex of the American white man is so profound, until when you begin to analyze the real condition of the Black man in America, instead of the American white man eliminating the causes that create that condition, he tries to cover it up by accusing his accusers of teaching hate, but actually they're just exposing him for being responsible for what exists.

Go on, keep repeating yourself, it doesn't make your argument any the more valid. It only shows you have no more points to make, other than calling me racist.

That is what I have reduced you to. Please admit defeat and bow out. Gracefully.

Temp: Protest peacefully
My dad fought against white racism in my home town. You would call him militant.

Uh, not really, if he was willing to meet with King, who advocated for nonviolent solutions to racism.
1591591296438.jpeg

Temp: Protest peacefully

View attachment 347346

Oh, so does that mean King advocated the tactics Malcolm X was employing?

Please tell me you're joking.
That means you never seem to know what you are talking about. You just said if someone met with MLK then you wouldnt call him militant. You stay gettin yo ass whipped. :)

" Uh, not really, if he was willing to meet with King, who advocated for nonviolent solutions to racism. "

Last edited:
This was Malcolm X, the hero you so greatly idolize:

Advocacy and teachings while with Nation
From his adoption of the Nation of Islam in 1952 until he broke with it in 1964, Malcolm X promoted the Nation's teachings. These included beliefs:

• that black people are the original people of the world[94]
  • that white people are "devils"[95]
  • that blacks are superior to whites, and
  • that the demise of the white race is imminent.[96]

Remarks on Kennedy assassination
Malcolm X before a 1964 press conference
Malcolm X before a 1964 press conference
On December 1, 1963, when asked to comment on the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Malcolm X said that it was a case of "chickens coming home to roost." He added that "chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they've always made me glad."[128] Likewise, according to The New York Times:[128]

n further criticism of Mr. Kennedy, the Muslim leader cited the murders of Patrice Lumumba, Congo leader, of Medgar Evers, civil rights leader, and of the Negro girls bombed earlier this year in a Birmingham church. These, he said, were instances of other 'chickens coming home to roost'.

The remarks prompted widespread public outcry. The Nation of Islam, which had sent a message of condolence to the Kennedy family and ordered its ministers not to comment on the assassination, publicly censured their former shining star.[129] Malcolm X retained his post and rank as minister, but was prohibited from public speaking for 90 days.[130]

Please, IM2, don't make me embarrass you even further. You are nothing but an extremist.

This thread is evidence of your racism.

I'm pretty sure it's not.

Ask any black person who lived during the civil rights era. They didn't have white support, if they did, it was minimal support at most. They did not have a broad coalition of support (like you do now) in the 1950s and '60s.

Not only do you have the support of hundreds of millions of white people all across America, but the WHOLE WORLD has also come to stand behind you. I will stand behind you.
I lived during the civil rights era. You know nothing about whites who were freedom riders. Whites did march. The fact that more whites are marching now does not mean we are less racist. It means more whites are opposed to police brutality.

How many of those whites would be marching if this was a protest for reparations? And if you want to see violence let blacks get reparations.

Your thread shows your racism. White racists never go around telling everyone they are racists.

Aversive racism is a form of racism practiced today which might as well be called subtle racism. People who are aversive racists claim to be non racist while at the same time expressing negative feelings and beliefs about members of other races. It has also been called colorblind racism. However, since that term confuses some whites because they cannot understand why we can say they are colorblind and still be racist, we’ll stick with the term aversive racism. Regardless of its “subtlety”, aversive racism has resulted in significant and harmful consequences that basically mirror the effects of overt racism. These significant and harmful consequences are called entitlement reform, immigration, welfare reform, voter fraud and many other things that are actually policies designed to take away things from non-whites. “I’m colorblind and if you talk about racism, you are the racist”. This is how racism is played today.

White racists never go around telling everyone they are racists.

Physician, heal thyself.

For the record, I am as far from racist as anyone can be. My great grandfather harbored black sharecroppers on his farm during the Jim Crow era. Because, despite his racist attitudes, he and his wife believed in treating them fairly, he gave them room and board and paid them a fair wage. My grandmother befriended a lot of their children when she was a little girl. Despite the attitudes of her father, she chose to be friends with them. His wife always said "never turn anyone away from our door, because you may be turning away the Lord Almighty". And for that reason, those blacks ate at the same table that they did. With my grandmother's brothers and sisters.

She changed an old white southern man. She changed the woman who raised me.

My grandmother raised me to treat black people with respect and equality. To be exclusive and friendly. Tolerant.

And I'm sure your father didn't teach you to harbor disdain for any white person you met in the future either.

You're finished. Any further replies from you are out of desperation and are not cogent counterpoints.

Last edited:
I never thought I would spend nine hours in this thread dismantling the arguments of wannabe civil rights pioneers. But I did. And now it is time for me to go to bed.

Good night.

Last edited:
That means you never seem to know what you are talking about. You just said if someone met with MKL then you wouldnt call him militant. You stay gettin you ass whipped.

His father, no. Him? Yes.

Learn to read, you illiterate, foolish, old man.
Too late. You lose. Better look next time. Actually you wont get a next time. You have been relegated to the JV squad like all the other clowns.

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back