Never thought I would have no heat at work or at home

it's totally sad I remember all of fbj's stories..... and they are probably not even true....

Is there something polar opposite to PentHouse Letters?
He'd get published every month......

It's like a B-movie. Terrible, but hard not to watch... I should not give him too much credit thought, to be honest, it's more the RESPONSES that I look forward to reading :lol:

it's totally sad I remember all of fbj's stories..... and they are probably not even true....

It's like a B-movie. Terrible, but hard not to watch... I should not give him too much credit thought, to be honest, it's more the RESPONSES that I look forward to reading :lol:

So you're rubber necking on the disaster thats his life is?:biggrin:

Oh I love these threads of his, it's always something with fbj.

Oh I love these threads of his, it's always something with fbj.

yeah here we are all talking and where is he??? logging on later to see how many people respond to his lame ass post.... (which I guess, it not that lame) but really, no heat? Not exactly intriguing material!!!!

Just pay your overdue bills and the power company will turn it back on. ...... :cool:

Heat is included in the lease asswhipe

An all bills paid apartment = shithole.

HEAT and HOT WATER is included you stupid mutherfucker

I gotta ask....does someone bring you pills in a little paper cup as well and stick em through "the mail slot" on your door?

If they do they need to bump up the milligrams....

11173396_10156105555870377_2820068337915007057_n.jpg

that is quite the sign

Apparently you live in what we used to call a "flop house". Do you pay rent by the night or by the week?

Just pay your overdue bills and the power company will turn it back on. ...... :cool:

I gotta ask....does someone bring you pills in a little paper cup as well and stick em through "the mail slot" on your door?

Sniff my ass

Apparently you live in what we used to call a "flop house". Do you pay rent by the night or by the week?

Why is it a flop house if the heat and hot water is included? Are u retarded?

Sniff my ass

Whats with you and ass sniffing,and is one of those pills for it's control?

So. Did we ever find out why you have no heat, fbj? There's a nice cold front headed through the midwest and I'd hate to be joking about something that may be causing you to suffer. Did you get it fixed?

So. Did we ever find out why you have no heat, fbj? There's a nice cold front headed through the midwest and I'd hate to be joking about something that may be causing you to suffer. Did you get it fixed?
Space heaters are your friend...I keep a kerosene heater for when the electric goes out...

Rumor is that FBJ is moving in with his boyfriend JR to stay warm at night. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back