Never Trust A Man Who Mistreats Dogs

I'm angry because I'm compassionate towards animals? You sure have a funny way of looking at things, Dr. Blouse.

How much pain was inflicted on the dog? I woulld have more concern with the dogs in back of pickups.....that IS really dangerous for the dogs.

Physical or emotional? Strap a child to the roof of a car for 12 hours on the highway and see how he likes it. It's no different for an animal. Maybe Mitt didn't realize it at first; but he sure as hell should have realized it after the dog shit himself in fear. Then what does he do? He hoses the dog off and puts him back on the roof for the duration of the trip. The guy lacks compassion. It's not a good trait.

:rolleyes:

Look, you want to hate Mitt Romney for something, hate him for wanting to arrest medical patients that will die because of his policies.

Again, I realize that there are more important things to worry about from a Romney presidency. But I despise people who lack compassion for animals. Pets look to us for protection.

Look, you want to hate Mitt Romney for something, hate him for wanting to arrest medical patients that will die because of his policies.

Again, I realize that there are more important things to worry about from a Romney presidency. But I despise people who lack compassion for animals. Pets look to us for protection.

No, I completely agree, but it used to be common practice in the 80's to put the dog on the roof with other cargo for family trips.

It wasn't really seen as a bad thing back then.

I'm angry because I'm compassionate towards animals? You sure have a funny way of looking at things, Dr. Blouse.

How much pain was inflicted on the dog? I woulld have more concern with the dogs in back of pickups.....that IS really dangerous for the dogs.

Physical or emotional? Strap a child to the roof of a car for 12 hours on the highway and see how he likes it. It's no different for an animal. Maybe Mitt didn't realize it at first; but he sure as hell should have realized it after the dog shit himself in fear. Then what does he do? He hoses the dog off and puts him back on the roof for the duration of the trip. The guy lacks compassion. It's not a good trait.

0bama sucks ass... The guy lacks almost everything... That's not a good trait...

Dude, watch the youtube, the dog liked it in the air tight kennel. Your doing nothing but projecting for the dog....I don't think you smart enough to do that.
So why did the dog shit all over the carrier?

Since you've clearly never owned a dog, I can tell you that instinctively the last thing a dog will do is defecate in an enclosed area voluntarily. The dog was clearly distressed.

Seriously, you folks crack me up when you defend your guy to the death for this sort of thing. Party ueber alles!
He's not my guy.......and you know nothing about me, crackers.
And you really don't know all about dogs either, crackers.

I just find it really funny how you clowns are picking this issue with Romney to try and derail his campaign. Debate the issues of this country. This is what people in the mainstream will be voting on, not some 1984 incident with a dog. You people crack me up crackers.

Dude, watch the youtube, the dog liked it in the air tight kennel. Your doing nothing but projecting for the dog....I don't think you smart enough to do that.

Because Mittens said so? :lol: Apparently, you're not smart at all if you think a dog enjoyed a 12 hour trip on the roof of a car.

So, you really have no idea on what your talking about with how the dog "felt" huh? You're calling Romney a liar...seems like your just a sad angry obama fluffer like House mentioned to you.

And you DO know how the dog felt? Your conclusion is that the dog shit his crate because he liked the smell of his own shit? Clearly, you don't know dogs at all. And you believe Romney when he says the dog enjoyed it? It's on the youtubes, so it must be true :cuckoo: Talk about fluffers. I think you still have some Romney on your chin.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone talk out of there ass so much in one post. Congrats, dipshit.

0bama sucks ass... The guy lacks almost everything... That's not a good trait...

Blah blah blah Obama blah blah blah. You're as predictable as you are stupid.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone talk out of there ass so much in one post. Congrats, dipshit.

How's that thread in the Flame Zone working out for you? :lol: Still thinking about my cock?

Since you've clearly never owned a dog, I can tell you that instinctively the last thing a dog will do is defecate in an enclosed area voluntarily. The dog was clearly distressed.

Seriously, you folks crack me up when you defend your guy to the death for this sort of thing. Party ueber alles!

I just find it really funny how you clowns are picking this issue with Romney to try and derail his campaign. Debate the issues of this country. This is what people in the mainstream will be voting on, not some 1984 incident with a dog. You people crack me up crackers.
I know enough about you to know you don't know shit about dogs, and that you've lost the argument by engaging in ad hominem. Frankly, that's all I need to know or care to know about you at this point.

I'm not trying to derail his campaign. He can do that well enough by himself. I'm simply pointing out that what he did in this one instance is wrong. If that derails his campaign, that one instance of wrongdoing, well, he wasn't much of a candidate, was he? And if this isn't an issue, and there's more important issues to debate, what the hell are you even doing wasting your time on this thread?

The fail is strong in you JoseFuck....

You're so trying to get other liberals to be fauxtraged, but only CrackerHead seems to find a bond with you.... Hopefully, for your sake, rdean or truthedoesntmatter will be along to prop up your fail....

Because Mittens said so? :lol: Apparently, you're not smart at all if you think a dog enjoyed a 12 hour trip on the roof of a car.

you know, if you got Obama's johnson out of your mouth, people might understand you a little better when you speak.

Has anyone ever asked how this incident had so much details from 1984? A NY Times reporter says that's the way it happened...so I guess that's the way it happened? :lol:
Shouldn't you spend your time debating an issue of this country? Or is that just what the rest of us should be doing?

Do tell.

Has anyone ever asked how this incident had so much details from 1984? A NY Times reporter says that's the way it happened...so I guess that's the way it happened? :lol:

I guess Romney was lying when he admitted it? :lol:

The fail is strong in you JoseFuck....

You're so trying to get other liberals to be fauxtraged, but only CrackerHead seems to find a bond with you.... Hopefully, for your sake, rdean or truthedoesntmatter will be along to prop up your fail....
Isn't there someone's leg you should be humping, tagalong?

I know enough about you to know you don't know shit about dogs, and that you've lost the argument by engaging in ad hominem. Frankly, that's all I need to know or care to know about you at this point.

I'm not trying to derail his campaign. He can do that well enough by himself. I'm simply pointing out that what he did in this one instance is wrong. If that derails his campaign, that one instance of wrongdoing, well, he wasn't much of a candidate, was he? And if this isn't an issue, and there's more important issues to debate, what the hell are you even doing wasting your time on this thread?

You know nothing about me. :lol:
Just because you said I lost, doesn't mean you're right, crackers.
You people are taking some article written right before the last presidential election and put in the NY Times and say it's fact. I would have thought you would have waiting until move-on.org got a hold of that news. :lol:

You know nothing about me. :lol:
Just because you said I lost, doesn't mean you're right, crackers.
You people are taking some article written right before the last presidential election and put in the NY Times and say it's fact. I would have thought you would have waiting until move-on.org got a hold of that news. :lol:
Sad such an intellectual lightweight got to be a mod on this board.

Forum List

Back