New acid test for RNC emplyees.

Ft399ymXwAEzn2I.jpg

Apparently inthe tRump owned RNC you must answer one question before you can be hired:

"was the 2020 election stolen"

And I think you know what the answer has to be if you want the job.

IOW, to work for the RNC in the era of Trump, you have to already be a member of his delusional cult. Membership in the cult is what just got Ronna McDaniel kicked off the list of NBC's paid contributors. See the difference?

Last edited:
The non-Fox stations told us ALL NIGHT, over and over, that Biden would get a lion's share of the votes late, because mail-in votes were counted last.

But you don't know that, because you only get your information from MAGA media, which keeps this kind of detail away from you.

I know this won't matter to you. But that's what actually happened, and why, out here in Normal World.
They exist on Earth II where vote changing Italian satellites roam the heavens, but THE BAMBOO, the fictitious deep state is in control (except when Trump won in 2016), and Jared got $2B from the Saudis because of his business acumen.

The non-Fox stations told us ALL NIGHT, over and over, that Biden would get a lion's share of the votes late, because mail-in votes were counted last.
The same thing happened in the Georgia Senate races and runoffs in 2020 and 2022.

Insane conspiracy theories are not helpful here.
As previously mentioned, move along. We don't need your kind here.
-------------------------------
I demur, poster Crepitus.
This forum benefits.....our society overall benefits....by a poster like The Great Satan.
It benefits us like we do with the Post Office's Most Wanted sheet on the corkboard.
It allows real-world responsible adults to see the level of jackassery and nutjobbery that lives over there in MAGA/QAnon-istan. It clarifies and identifies.

In short, The Great Satan serves as a thought-leader and spokesperson for the MAGA's.
As such, he is an excellent example of a bad example.
THAT.....has value for the rest of us. And our American society.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ballots for Biden mysteriously appeared out of nowhere and gave Biden the lead.
Nothing "mysterious" about it. It was widely predicted. Anticipated. By both sides....Republican and Democrat.

Do this, prolific poster Lenny, google up the 'Red Wave' phenomena for the 2020 vote.
And then also, do your due diligence for all states. Meaning, lots of states .....including states that Trump won the majority of votes.....still experienced the 'Red Wave' and it's corollary, the 'Mail-In Count.' Check it out.

The 'mystery' you dwell upon is a fiction.

A fiction that even Steve Bannon told us about in a October 2020 interview, a week before the election.

To wit:
“He’s just gonna go in—remember, this is just with like 20 percent of the vote counted, Trump’s just gonna walk in and go, ‘I’m the winner,'” Bannon said. "He's gonna declare victory, but that doesn't mean he's the winner, he's just going to say he's the winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. .... 'because he's gonna sit right there and say they stole it."

Lenny, trust me, homework is a thing. Due diligence will help rehabilitate your poor avatar's reputation after your ginormous screw-up with the Cyber Ninjas.
Good luck. You can be better. I'm mildly confident of that.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Membership in the cult is what just got Ronna McDaniel kicked off the list of NBC's paid contributors

True that.
But poor Rona (although, she'll likely get a settlement from NBC).......but it's true that poor Rona was instrumental in promoting and facilitating the fraudulent Electoral Ballot criminality, and very importantly, in helping Don Trump rehabilitate after the January 6th tragedy that blew up in his face.

She and Kevin McCarthy* together threw him the life-line to crawl out of the cesspool.
And when he was back on dry land.........he threw her into that pool.

So, though she will get a payout.....her reputation still has that 'cesspool'-eu de cologne lingering.

So be it. She's the one who thought Don Trump would show gratitude and loyalty. Remember Forrest's Mom's advice: "Stupid is as _______________!"

*BTW, did Don Trump have Kevin Mc's back in saving his Speakership?
Yeah, I know. Forrest's Mom was thinking of Kevin too.

IMHO

But you don't know that, because you only get your information from MAGA media, which keeps this kind of detail away from you.

I know this won't matter to you. But that's what actually happened, and why, out here in Normal World.

And why were mail-in votes likely to be Democratic? Have you ever asked yourself that question?

Did you know that in the 2016 election, in TX for example, prior to the new COVID rules with mass mail in voting being instituted, 7% of mail-in votes were for Trump and only 5% were for Clinton. All of a sudden, in 2020, Democrats became very keen on voting my mail. Weird isn’t it? Or maybe, just maybe, the Democratic Party found a way to cheat in a way that was virtually undetectable. I mean, common sense should prevail here, but Democrats and people like you have zero or don’t care as long as it benefits you cause.

When they shut down the ballot counting at midnight to allow poll workers to get some rest how did Screaming *Joe get more votes when the counting began again?
No counting yet 50, 000 votes over night.
That they stopped the counting at all is evidence of box stuffing....Never happened before.

Because Trump had been explictly telling his minions to vote in person and that mail in votes were the work of Satan. Or whatever he was screaming.

As you know.

What a dumb question.

Trump was telling voters to vote in person in 2016? Yes, in 2020 he did because he knew that mail-in voting was ripe for fraud.

IOW, to work for the RNC in the era of Trump, you have to already be a member of his delusional cult. Membership in the cult is what just got Ronna McDaniel kicked off the list of NBC's paid contributors. See the difference?

Yes
NBC is one of the leaders of the Democrat Cult Media.
There can be no information from the Cult that doesn't buttress the Cult position.
Why do you think that Cult Minions lost their fucking mind?

-------------------------------
I demur, poster Crepitus.
This forum benefits.....our society overall benefits....by a poster like The Great Satan.
It benefits us like we do with the Post Office's Most Wanted sheet on the corkboard.
It allows real-world responsible adults to see the level of jackassery and nutjobbery that lives over there in MAGA/QAnon-istan. It clarifies and identifies.

In short, The Great Satan serves as a thought-leader and spokesperson for the MAGA's.
As such, he is an excellent example of a bad example.
THAT.....has value for the rest of us. And our American society.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing "mysterious" about it. It was widely predicted. Anticipated. By both sides....Republican and Democrat.

Do this, prolific poster Lenny, google up the 'Red Wave' phenomena for the 2020 vote.
And then also, do your due diligence for all states. Meaning, lots of states .....including states that Trump won the majority of votes.....still experienced the 'Red Wave' and it's corollary, the 'Mail-In Count.' Check it out.

The 'mystery' you dwell upon is a fiction.

A fiction that even Steve Bannon told us about in a October 2020 interview, a week before the election.

To wit:
“He’s just gonna go in—remember, this is just with like 20 percent of the vote counted, Trump’s just gonna walk in and go, ‘I’m the winner,'” Bannon said. "He's gonna declare victory, but that doesn't mean he's the winner, he's just going to say he's the winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. .... 'because he's gonna sit right there and say they stole it."

Lenny, trust me, homework is a thing. Due diligence will help rehabilitate your poor avatar's reputation after your ginormous screw-up with the Cyber Ninjas.
Good luck. You can be better. I'm mildly confident of that.
-----------------------------------------------------------

True that.
But poor Rona (although, she'll likely get a settlement from NBC).......but it's true that poor Rona was instrumental in promoting and facilitating the fraudulent Electoral Ballot criminality, and very importantly, in helping Don Trump rehabilitate after the January 6th tragedy that blew up in his face.

She and Kevin McCarthy* together threw him the life-line to crawl out of the cesspool.
And when he was back on dry land.........he threw her into that pool.

So, though she will get a payout.....her reputation still has that 'cesspool'-eu de cologne lingering.

So be it. She's the one who thought Don Trump would show gratitude and loyalty. Remember Forrest's Mom's advice: "Stupid is as _______________!"

*BTW, did Don Trump have Kevin Mc's back in saving his Speakership?
Yeah, I know. Forrest's Mom was thinking of Kevin too.

IMHO
Progs seem to know all of these things. Endless accusations that their cult does believe. When you can convince people to riot and destroy anything commercial around them that is part of their survival, then the cult has a Stockholm Syndrome aroma to it.

Progs seem to know all of these things. Endless accusations that their cult does believe. When you can convince people to riot and destroy anything commercial around them that is part of their survival, then the cult has a Stockholm Syndrome aroma to it.

I really don't believe that Chilli has reached puberty Yet.

Forum List

Back