New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had two things going on. Not bad for an old broad in Canada eh?

These fools not understanding its a whoopsies if you leave Gadaffis shit laying around. Cripes who elected these morons? Oh right. Pelosi et al.

[

No, shame on our State Department and the people running it for being naive enough to think that Libyan nationals were adequate security for our Ambassador. Hillary Clinton made a HUGE error in judgement because of how it would "look" if we didn't seem to trust the local Libyans and it cost those four men their lives!

Reality check.

Every embassy and consulate in the world depends on the good graces of the host country.

Hey, I think that Stevens Killers are hiding at the Mena Airport. If you head out right now, you can catch them.

You hired the militia. No guff. You hired the Libyan militia.

LOL Joe, you must think these terrorists are idiots. They aren't just some overzealous maniacs. How easily you underestimate them.

NO, I just don't think they're psychic.

They had no way to know that Stevens was in the Consulate that day. And frankly, it was only Steven's presense that makes this any different than the very common attacks on diplomatic outposts during the reign of "He who Shall NOt Be Named*"

(* AKA, George W. Bush, whom Republicans would like to truly pretend was never President. Not that you can blame them.)
No, Joe. What makes it different is that the president lied about what happened to protect his re-election. That's what this is all about. Or didnt you get that memo?

LOL Joe, you must think these terrorists are idiots. They aren't just some overzealous maniacs. How easily you underestimate them.

They had no way to know that Stevens was in the Consulate that day. And frankly, it was only Steven's presence that makes this any different than the very common attacks on diplomatic outposts during the reign of "He who Shall NOt Be Named*"

(* AKA, George W. Bush, whom Republicans would like to truly pretend was never President. Not that you can blame them.)

You sure as hell think you are. "Oh it was because of the video!" Do you work for the CIA or something, pal?

Anyhow, they can collect intelligence just as easily as we can. They aren't just some band of barbarians pillaging the countryside hoping to get lucky. They know that we put out Ambassadors in embassies. I honestly can't believe the faulty logic you just used to claim they didn't know. Honestly.

[

So tell me how many hours passed from the start of the attack...until we knew what had happened to Chris Stevens, Joe? Then tell me how it is that you DON'T send military backup to our Consulate if you don't know what's happened to your Ambassador? Tell me how you GO BACK TO BED because you've got a busy day with campaign fund raisers the next day!!!

Why don't you tell us.

beause honestly, you seem a bit confused on the timeline.

incidently, military backup was sent. I arrived the early morning hours of the next day.

But don't let that stop you. You'll find that bullet in Fort Marcy Park eventually, dangnabbit.

So much sarcasm... are you here to debate, or troll?

Oh, I'm openly mocking you, which is all you can really do with conspiracy minded whacks.

No, you're being childish. Moreover you are demonstrating you lack a cogent argument. You can't honestly sit there and think that mocking people will make them think you have some sort of a point. You can only stick to one script at a time, Joe. Bush did this, Bush did that. For the love of pete, give it a rest. You've nothing left to debate with. This entire thread was nothing but a curb-stomp of liberal arguments.

There is no conspiracy, only facts. None of which you posses.

Last edited:

They had no way to know that Stevens was in the Consulate that day. And frankly, it was only Steven's presense that makes this any different than the very common attacks on diplomatic outposts during the reign of "He who Shall NOt Be Named*"

Since the majority of security was being provided by Libyan nationals at that point, I would be amazed quite frankly if the terrorists didn't know Chris Steven's "agenda" almost as well as his own security detail.

Then shame on him for sharing it, then?

Of course, you guys seem to know a lot about what the terrorists were thinking. You know exactly what they were mad about and why they attacked and if they knew who was in the consulate.

But you seem to think they were motivated by a video. Surely you can't be reading their minds, can you?

Since the majority of security was being provided by Libyan nationals at that point, I would be amazed quite frankly if the terrorists didn't know Chris Steven's "agenda" almost as well as his own security detail.

Of course, you guys seem to know a lot about what the terrorists were thinking. You know exactly what they were mad about and why they attacked and if they knew who was in the consulate.

But you seem to think they were motivated by a video. Surely you can't be reading their minds, can you?

What part of "America killed our Libyan leader and AQ#1 said kill Americans " did not any one get?

No, Joe. What makes it different is that the president lied about what happened to protect his re-election. That's what this is all about. Or didnt you get that memo?

You guys didn't lose becaue of Benghazi.

You lost because you nominated a Weird Mormon Robot who called half hte country moochers and how much he enjoyed firing people. Even got off a little in his magic underwear at the thought.

That's why you lost. I'm so sorry you don't get this.

And you'll scream "Benghazi" until 2016, and still be horrified when Hillary wins.

I'm sorry, not talking to you because you are kind of a whiner.

I told you no creamer in my coffee jIHAD!!!

What part of "America killed our Libyan leader and AQ#1 said kill Americans " did not any one get?

First, if we kiilled the leader of Libyan AL Qaeda and Bin Ladena nd a lot of other guys, isn't that what we are supposed to be doing? I'm not seeing what your problem here is, exactly.

Oh, I'm openly mocking you, which is all you can really do with conspiracy minded whacks.

No, you're being childish. Moreover you are demonstrating you lack a cogent argument. You can't honestly sit there and think that mocking people will make them think you have some sort of a point. You can only stick to one script at a time, Joe. Bush did this, Bush did that. For the love of pete, give it a rest. You've nothing left to debate with. This entire thread was nothing but a curb-stomp of liberal arguments.

Well, even if we beat you, you'll just go off whining to the mods, so what's the point of talking to you.

Point is, you guys didn't give a fuck when Americans were dying in much greater numbers on Bush's watch or Reagan's watch.

You guys just accepted the "Evil-doers" explanation that they blurted out.

But boy, these four dead guys, this is the worst scandal ever, and we are going to examine every e-mail that discussed it...

[

So tell me how many hours passed from the start of the attack...until we knew what had happened to Chris Stevens, Joe? Then tell me how it is that you DON'T send military backup to our Consulate if you don't know what's happened to your Ambassador? Tell me how you GO BACK TO BED because you've got a busy day with campaign fund raisers the next day!!!

Why don't you tell us.

incidently, military backup was sent. I arrived the early morning hours of the next day.

But don't let that stop you. You'll find that bullet in Fort Marcy Park eventually, dangnabbit.

Kind ofhard to debate with nutters looking for validation for their own hypocrisy, racism and misogyny, isn't it?

They had no way to know that Stevens was in the Consulate that day. And frankly, it was only Steven's presence that makes this any different than the very common attacks on diplomatic outposts during the reign of "He who Shall NOt Be Named*"

You sure as hell think you are. "Oh it was because of the video!" Do you work for the CIA or something, pal?

Anyhow, they can collect intelligence just as easily as we can. They aren't just some band of barbarians pillaging the countryside hoping to get lucky. They know that we put out Ambassadors in embassies. I honestly can't believe the faulty logic you just used to claim they didn't know. Honestly.

Okay. They didn't attack an EMBASSY. They attacked a Consulate.

The EMBASSY was in Tripoli. The CONSULATE was in Benghazi.

the AMbassador is normally in the EMBASSY. WHich is in TRIPOLI.

He normally wasn't at the CONSULATE, which was in Benghazi. He just happned to be there THAT day.

Which also happened to be the anniversary of 9/11 and the day that the shit hit the fan over a disrespectful video.

Now to put it in perspective, Franz Ferdinand survived the first attempt by the Black Hand to whack him. Then he decided to ignore the advice of his advisors and visit the hospital where those who were wounded were taken. And then his driver got lost on the way to the hospital, and just happened to drive down a street where Gavrilo Princip was at a cafe and 'Oh, shit, that was the guy we tried to kill earlier today!"

Which for a thinking person, shows the problem with fighting a 'war on terror". You have to get it right every single time. They only have to get it right, once.

First, if we kiilled the leader of Libyan AL Qaeda and Bin Ladena nd a lot of other guys, isn't that what we are supposed to be doing? I'm not seeing what your problem here is, exactly.

Not a problem here at all Joe. Whack em and stack em.

But here in lies the motive. Makes it simple does it not?

Well, even if we beat you, you'll just go off whining to the mods, so what's the point of talking to you.

Point is, you guys didn't give a fuck when Americans were dying in much greater numbers on Bush's watch or Reagan's watch.

You guys just accepted the "Evil-doers" explanation that they blurted out.

But boy, these four dead guys, this is the worst scandal ever, and we are going to examine every e-mail that discussed it...

Whoa whoa whoa I will never ever run to a mod unless I think someone has really crossed a line.

And never ever joe lump us all together. I'm having a real hard time over Iraq ok?

Why don't you tell us.

Kind ofhard to debate with nutters looking for validation for their own hypocrisy, racism and misogyny, isn't it?

Aren't you a nutter too?

You keep saying you are, WTF???

Personally I think your going schizophrenic.

Not a problem here at all Joe. Whack em and stack em.

But here in lies the motive. Makes it simple does it not?

Ummmm... not so much.

First, why does there have to be one motive?

Upset about the video, upset about the anniversery of 9/11, upset that Obama was whacking their leaders with vast efficiency. They might have been upset about all of those.

does it make a difference? Meh not really. frankly, I'm 52 this week, and people in the middle east have been killing folks and blowing shit up for most of those.

I mean, it's sad Ambassador Stevens died and all, but he knew the job was dangerous when he took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back