New darling of the left Loomis sez obama has blood on his hands

You're cheering this guy?

Cleveland police union asks for suspension of 'open carry' in wake of Baton Rouge, ahead of RNC

Cleveland, Ohio (CNN)The head of Cleveland's largest police union is calling on Ohio Gov. John Kasich to temporarily restrict the state's gun laws during this week's Republican National Convention following Sunday's shooting in Louisiana that killed three officers and wounded at least three others.

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN. "They can fight about it after the RNC or they can lift it after the RNC, but I want him to absolutely outlaw open-carry in Cuyahoga County until this RNC is over."

Cleveland police union asks for suspension of 'open carry' in wake of Baton Rouge, ahead of RNC - CNNPolitics.com

Cleveland police union asks for suspension of 'open carry' in wake of Baton Rouge, ahead of RNC

Cleveland, Ohio (CNN)The head of Cleveland's largest police union is calling on Ohio Gov. John Kasich to temporarily restrict the state's gun laws during this week's Republican National Convention following Sunday's shooting in Louisiana that killed three officers and wounded at least three others.

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN. "They can fight about it after the RNC or they can lift it after the RNC, but I want him to absolutely outlaw open-carry in Cuyahoga County until this RNC is over."

Cleveland police union asks for suspension of 'open carry' in wake of Baton Rouge, ahead of RNC - CNNPolitics.com
So you think it will be legal gun owners who will be the problem....huh....

Law enforcement hates open carry because it makes their job more dangerous.

So

so then....BLM is more dangerous than open carry?

ny does whatever it takes to get the focus off of Loomis stating that obama is responsible for the shooting of police officers; which he is.

This thread isn't about open carry. It's about your boy being responsible for the death of cops, which he is.

ny does whatever it takes to get the focus off of Loomis stating that obama is responsible for the shooting of police officers; which he is.
Of course Obama has blood on his hands, from these cop shooting, but leftists can't see this clear consequence of his actions and statements.

Of course Obama has blood on his hands, from these cop shooting, but leftists can't see this clear consequence of his actions and statements.
if they wanna talk about open carry at cleveland theres a thread already started about it by mcatl.
He tried the same trick as ny. quote half the story and leave out where loomis just trashes obama.

Criminals open carry?

Criminals open carry?
I suspect he does not comprehend your post.

if they wanna talk about open carry at cleveland theres a thread already started about it by mcatl.
He tried the same trick as ny. quote half the story and leave out where loomis just trashes obama.

The cops are opposed to open carry. If you support open carry you oppose the cops.

The cops are opposed to open carry. If you support open carry you oppose the cops.

Your post has nothing to do with this thread. Nothing. And the problem isn't legally carrying a firearm by law abiding citizens.

Your post has nothing to do with this thread. Nothing. And the problem isn't legally carrying a firearm by law abiding citizens.

Nothing to do with this thread?

Read the link, dumbass.

Criminals open carry?

English only, please. The police are opposed to open carry. If you're for it, you're anti-law enforcement.

Criminals open carry?

English only, please. The police are opposed to open carry. If you're for it, you're anti-law enforcement.

Ok, here is more English. Are you so stupid to think that criminals open carry guns?

The cops are opposed to open carry. If you support opeT
The cops say obama has blood on his hands. So following your line of reasoning you have to believe obama has blood on this hands.

The cops say obama has blood on his hands. So following your line of reasoning you have to believe obama has blood on this hands

Forum List

Back