New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the Press/Dems would be making this a big deal if the races were reversed?
Do you think that they would?

When was the last time a group of armed black men ran down and kill a jogger without charges?
In Chicago every weekend.

you should read a paper
Give me an example since it’s so common. Should be easy.
Google is your friend

That’s what I thought. You can’t back up what you claim. I’m not doing your homework for you.
Both of your links indicate that the perpetrators were charged and jailed.
aaand?
You didn’t read the exchange you were responding to.

The problem is the DA was attempting to exonerate the good old boys despite the obvious misapplication of the law.

If the defendants in this case were just looking to ask the victim what he was up to in their area, what's the problem?

Don't they have freedom of speech?

The man was "jogging" in attire which is unusual to say the least, and far from his own domicile.
Well now we know every black running from a cop is jogging

I want all of you to place yourself in the black guys shoes. You know you have done nothing wrong and two guys come at you with guns.

And right here is where you are clearly wrong; he is also on other cameras, security cameras, which you haven't seen or are ignoring as evidence. The same people who alerted the two guys in the truck are the same people who called the police after seeing the guy's behavior and actions on private property. He was not 'just jogging'; in fact he wasn't jogging at all, he was walking, and not just on the street, either.

We still don't know where he parked his car, or if he was dropped off by accomplices in that neighborhood. We know he didn't jog some 12 miles one way to get there.

There is a problem with that. He was looking at new construction houses. That is at most trespassing. Guess what. Only the owner or his agent can file a complaint on that.

There were no Burglary reports filed with the police for January or February. So what was a lot of problems with this sort of thing? Why did the victims not report the crimes? Their insurance would require a police report wouldn’t it?

There are two possibilities. A) Nothing was ever stolen. B) The property stolen could not be reported to the police because it was illegal. I mean drugs or drug money.

If the McMorons were chasing Ahmad because he had stolen drugs or drug money it still means that the McMorons were Felons. Worse for them, possession of a firearm during a crime is an automatic Felony in Georgia.

Yeah, cuz nobody ever steals stuff from construction sites or unoccupied new homes ... Guess what, all citizens have a duty to call the cops and their local neighbohood watch to report crimes and suspicious behavior. Just because that annoys black people is no reason for white people to buy your stupid excuses.

He might have stolen a couple nails. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt and not carrying anything. The most you could say is that he was “casing” the joint, looking for something to come back and steal later. In which case you might have him for a crime later.

Even if that was true. Even if he was “casing” the joint. that does not change the fact that the Felons involved according to Georgia Law were the McMorons.
He was suspected of other break ins in the neighborhood. But stay uniformed

No other breakups were reported to the police. Why was that?

The smart thing for them to have done was follow and observe. That’s it.
That's just what they DID DO. And then dumbass Arbery attacked them.

No, they pursued and attempted to detain. Without a legal right to do so.
They had no legal reason to pursue or detain.

Do I have the right to pursue and detain you for jogging your ignorant mouth
It’s what you’re doing already. Ironic huh?

I want all of you to place yourself in the black guys shoes. You know you have done nothing wrong and two guys come at you with guns.

And right here is where you are clearly wrong; he is also on other cameras, security cameras, which you haven't seen or are ignoring as evidence. The same people who alerted the two guys in the truck are the same people who called the police after seeing the guy's behavior and actions on private property. He was not 'just jogging'; in fact he wasn't jogging at all, he was walking, and not just on the street, either.

We still don't know where he parked his car, or if he was dropped off by accomplices in that neighborhood. We know he didn't jog some 12 miles one way to get there.

There is a problem with that. He was looking at new construction houses. That is at most trespassing. Guess what. Only the owner or his agent can file a complaint on that.

There were no Burglary reports filed with the police for January or February. So what was a lot of problems with this sort of thing? Why did the victims not report the crimes? Their insurance would require a police report wouldn’t it?

There are two possibilities. A) Nothing was ever stolen. B) The property stolen could not be reported to the police because it was illegal. I mean drugs or drug money.

If the McMorons were chasing Ahmad because he had stolen drugs or drug money it still means that the McMorons were Felons. Worse for them, possession of a firearm during a crime is an automatic Felony in Georgia.

Yeah, cuz nobody ever steals stuff from construction sites or unoccupied new homes ... Guess what, all citizens have a duty to call the cops and their local neighbohood watch to report crimes and suspicious behavior. Just because that annoys black people is no reason for white people to buy your stupid excuses.

He might have stolen a couple nails. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt and not carrying anything. The most you could say is that he was “casing” the joint, looking for something to come back and steal later. In which case you might have him for a crime later.

Even if that was true. Even if he was “casing” the joint. that does not change the fact that the Felons involved according to Georgia Law were the McMorons.

Tell that to the two in custody

Wonder if the Press/Dems would be making this a big deal if the races were reversed?

When was the last time a group of armed black men ran down and kill a jogger without charges?

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

That’s what I thought. You can’t back up what you claim. I’m not doing your homework for you.
aaand?

The problem is the DA was attempting to exonerate the good old boys despite the obvious misapplication of the law.
The point is that Left Wingers/Press never make Black on White crimes a racial issue even though there is more than a 2 to 1 murder ratio between Blacks and Whites.
They obviously exploit White on Black crimes for political purposes.
You can bet that this story is being used for the 2020 election and that is why it is being hyped so hard.

No Burglary Reports in January or February in the neighborhood. So what was Ahmad doing?

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

The point is that Left Wingers/Press never make Black on White crimes a racial issue even though there is more than a 2 to 1 murder ratio between Blacks and Whites.
You can bet that this story is being used for the 2020 election and that is why it is being hyped so hard.
That’s because the perpetrators are prosecuted when they’re caught.

This wouldn’t be a story had the DA not try to sweep it under the rug.

No Burglary Reports in January or February in the neighborhood. So what was Ahmad doing?
Tell the two guys in custody

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

It’s a story because it’s a story.

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

A worthless statement.

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

A worthless statement.
Factual.

BTW, every black death in Chicago has a story, and yet those same story tellers avoid reporting them

Anybody ever wonder why the media uses a 25 year old high school yearbook picture when more recent mugshots are available?

View attachment 334322
Was that his shoplifting mugshot? They put you in jail for that in Georgia?
No Georgia executes you for shoplifting now, at least if you are a darkie
Wow, convicting without trial is so leftist
Do you have your hood on?

kkk-feature.jpg
That’s a demofks gear. I believe in equality

I care that black men die weekly in Chicago and the demofks say nothing. I say it frequently that people should stop the killings. You all turn your heads and cough
Do you believe that black joggers are justly detained and questioned at the will of white trash

Funny that you refer to the only people in this incident that didn't have a criminal record "trash". Speaks volumes I must say.

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

It's so easy to find legitimate black on white stories... yet the best they can produce is about a black burglar whose burglary took a south turn. It is comically bad.

Republicans should stash all the black on white crimes and make lying leftists feed them. Sniping elderly people with a hunting rifle is on a quite a different class than this (non)-story.

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

A worthless statement.
Factual.

BTW, every black death in Chicago has a story, and yet those same story tellers avoid reporting them

Useless.

Still waiting for all those black deaths were the perpetrators are caught but the DA decides to give them a pass.

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

A worthless statement.
Factual.

Useless.

Still waiting for all those black deaths were the perpetrators are caught but the DA decides to give them a pass.
Ask the victims mothers in Chicago

you should read a paper
Google is your friend

aaand?

No, I don't think so. I think it is being pushed hard because it is about government corruption. The Dems are going to try and keep this corruption in the spotlight, to keep the glaring lights away from their Federal corruption.

Anybody ever wonder why the media uses a 25 year old high school yearbook picture when more recent mugshots are available?

View attachment 334322
Was that his shoplifting mugshot? They put you in jail for that in Georgia?
No Georgia executes you for shoplifting now, at least if you are a darkie
Wow, convicting without trial is so leftist
Do you have your hood on?

kkk-feature.jpg
That’s a demofks gear. I believe in equality

I care that black men die weekly in Chicago and the demofks say nothing. I say it frequently that people should stop the killings. You all turn your heads and cough
Do you believe that black joggers are justly detained and questioned at the will of white trash

Funny that you refer to the only people in this incident that didn't have a criminal record "trash". Speaks volumes I must say.
Funny that you just insinuated that all people with records should be hunted and killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back