New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you admit they werent in danger when they fist pulled their guns,,,

like I said they set a bad example for gun owners,,,
I'm a gun owner, and I'd say they set a GOOD example.

And it doesn't matter if they were in danger or not.

They did everything right....nothing illegal whatsoever.

No one was in danger until the black guy attacked the white guy with a shot-gun
you just contradicted yourself,,,if they werent in danger then why did they have guns pulled???

the right thing to do which I've done several times is follow him while keeping the cops on the phone until they can get there,,,,

more so when you didnt witness a crime,,,

They did everything right except for the illegal citizens arrest, harassment and attempt to forcefully detain someone against their will.

you just contradicted yourself,,,if they werent in danger then why did they have guns pulled???

the right thing to do which I've done several times is follow him while keeping the cops on the phone until they can get there,,,,

to detain the black man until the police got there.

They did everything right except for the illegal citizens arrest, harassment and attempt to forcefully detain someone against their will.
they never said they were performing a citizen's arrest. they were attempting to detain the man until the cops got there. read the article.

so your saying its OK to pull a gun on someone when your life is not in danger???
are you a democrat trying to make gun owners look bad???
cause thats what youre doing with that stupid shit,,,

Lookee here boyo.....the two outstanding citizens did not pull a gun on anyone....they were carrying weapons....which they did not brandish or point at anyone.

As pointed out ad nauseum....they were on their way to confront a black criminal who could have been armed....so for their own protection they carried their weapons...absolutely nothing illegal or imprudent about that.

You have drunk the msm kool-aid...plain to see tht.

You simply do not know the facts of the case.
if thats true then this is a hate crime based on skin color,,,,
which I dont think it is but you seem too,,,

How do you come to that conclusion?
you adding the black into their decision which implies they would have acted different with a white person,,,

so your saying its OK to pull a gun on someone when your life is not in danger???

Lookee here boyo.....the two outstanding citizens did not pull a gun on anyone....they were carrying weapons....which they did not brandish or point at anyone.

As pointed out ad nauseum....they were on their way to confront a black criminal who could have been armed....so for their own protection they carried their weapons...absolutely nothing illegal or imprudent about that.

you adding the black into their decision which implies they would have acted different with a white person,,,
facts suck don't they. the dude was black. not white. I'm not even sure they said black man when they called 911.

to detain the black man until the police got there.
based on the outcome that was the wrong thing to do,,,not to mention racist,,,

He is vjearly over double yellow line right before your eyes .
What the hell does this double yellow line have to do with this? McMicheal DID NOT BLOCK ARBERY'S PATH. He was 6 feet away. Arbery could have kept going straight, if he had chosen to. That's the key to this, not your double yellow line.

he claims the shooter fired a shot before he was attacked....if he had fired a shot with his shot-gun at that range before he was attacked he could not have missed the black guy....the first shot would have killed the black guy.....so absolutely ridiculous to claim that.

When the gun fired the first time it was verly likely due to the fact that the black guy was pulling on the gun causing pressure on the shooters finger causing the weapon to discharge....

facts suck don't they. the dude was black. not white. I'm not even sure they said black man when they called 911.
then why do you guys keep adding that he was black into the discussion???

that leads me to think youre racists,,,

they never said they were performing a citizen's arrest. they were attempting to detain the man until the cops got there. read the article.

"they never said they were performing a citizen's arrest"

We've been through this 1000 times. Their lawyer already argued they were making a citizens arrest under Georgia law. Also, under Georgia law detaining someone until the police arrive is in fact a citizens arrest. The issue is they had to right to detain Ahmaud Arbery or perform a citizens arrest. The citizens arrest law does not allow you to chase someone with guns and block their path because you believe that person is a suspect..

they were carrying weapons....which they did not brandish or point at anyone.

A shot was fired at or at least very near Arbery as he came around the front of the truck

MacTheKnife protectionist may want to see this too.

This paused video coincides with the first
Shot

1589215713713.png

The arrow points to Cletus the Shotgun man’s white hat. The victim was to the right.

We don’t know where the shot gun is pointed at that moment but when it went off it was damn close to Arbery’s face. tI’ll say it’s fair to call it brandishing a weapon.

Last edited:
Nonsense....here is the video...............

Video Shows Fatal Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery, Unarmed Black Man in Georgiavideo-unarmed-black-man-killed-ahmaud-arbery-georgia-jogging/

AT 22 secs into the video the first shot is fired ....look at it again and you will see the shooter to the left of the yellow line and the black guy with one foot on the yellow line.

However you claim the black guy was all the way to the right of the truck when the first shot was fired....which was a very close range and no shooter could have missed with a shot gun at that close range. In fact if what you claim were true the first shot would have killed the black guy.

You can report it. But nobody can press charges except the owner or his representative. Also, and this is the difficult part. The person committing the crime has to refuse to leave when ordered to do so. Since no one ordered him, and he left, no crime. Sorry Charlie.
I find it strange that Georgia law would be so different from Florida law. I'm still tending to think that they are the same. In Florida, there are signs posted on construction sites, Serious crime to trespass there. And if caught, you get a no trespass warning. If you return, you go to jail.
SHOW in the statute where it says what you said.

Whereas I have no difficulty in either understanding that laws are different state to state. For example. In Georgia with my Carry License I can conceal about any weapon I want, so long as the weapon is legal. With Reciprocity I can carry in Florida with my Georgia license. But I have to obey Florida laws. I can also carry in Colorado, but the types of weapons are limited. Colorado has more restrictive laws than Georgia.

Some states allow right turn on Red. Other states do not. Let’s combine these two. Let’s say I carry my licensed weapon concealed into a business which has no guns allowed sign on the door. Believe it or not I have not committed a crime. If found the store employees can tell me to leave. As long as I depart when instructed to do so, I have not committed a crime. If I remain in defiance of the legal order. Then I have.

In Georgia it is perfectly legal to not inform the cop you are carrying concealed. It is dumb. But it is legal. Personally I keep my CWL behind my drivers license. I present both to the cop if I am stopped while armed. This way he knows and knows I am licensed to do so. The one time I did this for a minor fender bender the cop asked me to put the gun in my car and of course I did so. No problem and no citation was issued.

But back to Trespassing. If I am not committing a crime ignoring a no weapons sign what makes you think the cops are going to go hog wild if there is nothing stolen and no damage?

The reason for those with half a brain is that the paperwork will take longer than the guy is in jail. The last time I sat in Magistrates Court. I go every six months or so just to watch and listen. Call it a voyeur experience if you like. Sorry. The last time the two Trespassing cases were both no damage and were $100 plus court costs. Hardly worth the trouble.

in both cases the testimony was that the teenagers had been told to leave and when the cops checked back later found the kids had returned. Oh the location was a public park which was closed at night

Judging from my time being a voyeur in court Trespassing just does not have the priority.

Now Burglary has some priority. If Ahmad had stolen something it would be a bigger priority. But it would also be a felony case if enough value had been taken. But Ahmad had not stolen anything. No burglary reports in two months. What could he have stolen from a house under construction that was able to be concealed in shorts and a T shirt? Half a dozen bent nails?

The overreaction by the McMorons is the crime. Read the link. Aggravated Assault is pointing a weapon at someone loaded or not, so they are afraid of death or bodily harm. The only legal reason is if the weapon holder has a reasonable fear. In other words self defense.

Ahmad was the victim. Not because he was black. But because by the book the McMorons broke the law. If Ahmad had stopped and been detained for trespassing at gunpoint he could have filed charges of kidnapping against the McMorons since he did not commit any crimes other than possible Trespassing at the most.
The two videos that destroy all of the leftwingers arguments regarding this case.....you might want to save them....the powers that be are attempting to censor them aka delete them from the internet.

I love this. I have lived in Georgia for more than twenty years. My wife worked for lawyers as a Paralegal and I have talked with them from time to time. Even used them a time or two. But some dolt from somewhere else is going to tell me what Georgia law says and damn the folks in Georgia who actually know. Folks like lawyers and the like.

I guess he also tells Muslims how to worship, Hindu’s what their religion says. And otherwise is the subject matter expert right?

Let’s be real for a minute. The DA’s recused themselves. They essentially said they were unable to do their jobs because of a personal relationship. What that really means is they could not whitewash it or sweep it under the rug. Why? The McMorons lawyer released the video. That was just flat assed stupid. Dumber than a box of rocks.

But wait. It is getting worse for the McMorons every day.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307457/New-surveillance-video-shows-Ahmaud-Arbery-entering-construction-site-leaving-handed.html?ITO=applenews

The owners of the house never contacted the McMorons. They did not condone the McMorons going after the “trespasser”. In other words. The guy stole nothing. He looked around. No construction boots. Low shoes. Most likely sneakers or running shoes.

But the McMorons took the law into their own hands. That has a term. Vigilante.

But why is the attitude of the owners important? Because in Georgia only the owners or their representatives can press charges for Trespassing. In other words the McMorons has no legal authority to stop or detain Ahmad. This is why the local Prosecutors passed in the case. They could not bring themselves to prosecute a friend.

The more that comes out the worse the McMorons look. I would be saying exactly the same thing if Ahmad was Arnold and was blinding white and the McMorons were black. That is why Citizens Arrest is so tricky. You can’t just think you are right. You have to be 100% certain. Otherwise it is you who is going to jail. In Georgia the charges would be kidnapping. That is what it is called when you use force to illegally prevent someone from leaving.

he had boots on. you know, if you can't at least be honest with that piece, the rest of your post is nonsense.

He was wearing Nike sneakers. Stop lying.

boots
1589216763651.png

DOJ considering whether to pursue hate crime charges in killing of Ahmaud Arbery

This is just ridiculous. They can't in any way prove this was a hate crime. Incredible waste of time a tax dollars. This is can act worthy of going to court for manslaughter, possibly murder (doubtful). Anything more is just government trying to appease the race baiters.

they were carrying weapons....which they did not brandish or point at anyone.

A shot was fired at or at least very near Arbery as he came around the front of the truck

MacTheKnife protectionist may want to see this too.

This paused video coincides with the first
Shot

View attachment 334760

The arrow points to Cletus the Shotgun man’s white hat. The victim was to the keft.

We don’t know where the shot gun is pointed at that moment but when it went off it was damn close to Arbery’s face. tI’ll say it’s fair to call it brandishing a weapon.
nope.

1589217006105.png

DOJ considering whether to pursue hate crime charges in killing of Ahmaud Arbery

This is just ridiculous. They can't in any way prove this was a hate crime. Incredible waste of time a tax dollars. This is can act worthy of going to court for manslaughter, possibly murder (doubtful). Anything more is just government trying to appease the race baiters.
seems reasonable with the pressure from the lying media.

At what time in the video do you contend the first shot was fired?....you must be looking at a different video.

Either that or somehow the timing of your photos got messed up.

At what time in the video do you contend the first shot was fired?....you must be looking at a different video.

Either that or somehow the timing of your photos got messed up.

Anyhow we can clear this up quickly....click on the link i posted....watch that video and tell me at what second into the video you hear the first shot fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back