New development in the shooting case of the black georgia jogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy reading the ramblings of all of the legal scholars here insisting they're no guilty.

That verdict will come in time. Or it won't.

The fact of the matter is that the local DA had this case for two months and did dick. GBI and the US Attorney had it for two days and arrested the two and charged them with murder and aggravated assault. And, since Travis and Gregory McMichael acted together, and apparently had someone shooting video, conspiracy is a very distinct possibility.

These guys are completely fucked...
What did they do wrong? Or against the law?

According to the US Attorney and the GBI, they hunted down and murdered an unarmed man.

Now, before you go off on some ignorant, mindless rant about how Arbery escalated the situation and how Travis McMichael acted in self defense, you need to understand that people who actually make their living prosecuting these types of crimes say you're wrong...

What in the hell do you mean? Either it was self defense - in which case no laws were broken. Or it wasn't, in which case the ex-cop and investigator decided to shoot a person for the heck of it.

It does not look good for your case. Black man charging for cops gun... the media is getting lazy, the gentle giant story again...

Agreed....the poster you are replying to is clueless....what the GBI is doing under and by the directions of the politicians in Atlanta is to conduct 'political theater' aka placate the blacks...to keep them from rioting, looting and burning etc. Which they are always looking for an excuse to do...ya know......great opportunity to go down and grab some toys and have fun....maybe even get on T.V.

What most have not heard about ...is the history of this black guy....a history of a felony conviction, a history of theft and violating his probation not even to mention his mental history.....the former D.A. mentioned that....when that comes out it should be very interesting.....also the new video of him visiting and trespassing into that home under construction in the dark of the night does not help the prosecution at all.

Then there is the video which clearly shows the black guy committing assault.

So I say even despite all the political pressure to lynch these guys....if they can get some decent legal representation and get a honest jury they will walk as they should....all they were doing was to try and protect their community.
I think the white folk outcry would be much louder. they are trying to recreate the civil war I see.

The white folk should be out marching in the streets.....this racebaiting by the media must be stopped.............yes the media is trying to create conflict....and they are being successful. Conflict works for them...increases viewership and they get much support from liberal politicians...so it is a win win for the msm propaganda machine...but a huge blow at America...a divided house cannot stand.

72# reply to 71#1414
But YOU DON'T HAVE any fact to demonstrate otherwise. You have no fact to demonstrate that Arbery did not attack McMichael, or that McMichal did not shoot in self-defense.

Your reply to Canon Shooter has a serious problem. I have presented facts to you direct that do demonstrate that McMichael was attacking Arbery as the first shot was fired in front of the truck and when McMichael and his shotgun were on the right side of the double yellow line:

View attachment 335151
Arbury seen jogging near the front of the truck.

Half a second later the first shot is fired.
View attachment 335150
Red Arrow points to McMichael’d white cap.
Blue Arrow points to Arbery’s white shirt.

That is the position of the two men when first shot was fired.

SavannahMann in case you are interested.

OK. Let’s get to that. You know that in airplane crashes the accident is not the crash. The crash is where the plane ended up after the accident. So how did they get there?

The event does not begin when the first shot is fired. That is the end result of a lot of questionable and illegal decisions. The first shot is not the start. It is the result. The start is when the two McMorons decided to arm up and chase down and stop a guy.

OH absolutely. I don’t see a self defense case at all according to the law because both of the gunmen were the aggressors the second they set their hands on the weapons and set out to apprehend an unarmed suspect for a felony they did not witness.

I’m merely pointing out that the white extremist argument that it was Arbery’s aggression that justifies a case for self defense by the shooter is just as bogus as the ‘jogging in construction boots’ claims were.

The photo shows that the man armed with the shot gun was committing aggravated assault in the direction of the jogger when the first shot was fired.

He was not just standing by out of the way when Arbery was in full view struggling for the wespon that had already
been fired once.

What garbage, what nonsense, what ignorance and what lies you post....have you no shame?

Or are you just toooooooooo stupid to realize what you are dong?

You concoted some photos and drawings to deceive yourself(but no one else) and ran with it and you cannot stop running with it even though your theory has been debunked.
You have no evidence whatsoever to support what you think.

I asked you to watch the video and tell the board the exact time of the first shot in the video....you could not do that even though the timing on the video as it counted down the seconds was plainly visible....why did you refuse to do that ?because when you watched the video you realized you were wrong...that it destroyed your theory of the white guy with the shotgun crossing over to the other side of the truck and attacking the black dude....thus your b.s. is debunked and you know it.

Because the Video is not the start of the event. For that we have to use McMichael’s own statement to police. The shot is not the start of the event. You can’t start from there. It is like claiming that none of the Touchdowns scored by the other team count because they were in the first half.

The start is irrelevant............the only issue in this case is the assault of the white dude....that is all there is to this case........period....all the rest is just conjecture, lying, persona opinions aka b.s. mixed in with gross ignorance of the law.

So it does not matter what preceded. The only thing that matters is that the black guy attacked the person with the gun. Ok. Why was the person with a gun in the middle of the street? If we are going to start with that doesn’t it make him a potential mass shooter and a danger to everyone right? I mean if we are going to start from that moment then we have to ignore why and just make an assumption right?

3. know you've been caught and know what that outcome might look like. you forgot that option.

So exactly what crimes are you admitting to?

You admit to being a career criminal of some sort. But that's not the situation. Normal people aren't career criminals, so they're not going to assume that people with guns are merely out to perform a citizen's arrest. The actions of normal innocent people will be to get away from the people with the guns, and then defend themselves if they can't do it. And that's exactly what the dead man did here.

First of all the black dude is not normal....he has a mental history, a felony conviction and when he was killed he was in violation of his parole.

What nonsense you espouse....do you think anyone believes you.

72# reply to 71#1414
But YOU DON'T HAVE any fact to demonstrate otherwise. You have no fact to demonstrate that Arbery did not attack McMichael, or that McMichal did not shoot in self-defense.

Your reply to Canon Shooter has a serious problem. I have presented facts to you direct that do demonstrate that McMichael was attacking Arbery as the first shot was fired in front of the truck and when McMichael and his shotgun were on the right side of the double yellow line:

View attachment 335151

View attachment 335150

OK. Let’s get to that. You know that in airplane crashes the accident is not the crash. The crash is where the plane ended up after the accident. So how did they get there?

The event does not begin when the first shot is fired. That is the end result of a lot of questionable and illegal decisions. The first shot is not the start. It is the result. The start is when the two McMorons decided to arm up and chase down and stop a guy.

OH absolutely. I don’t see a self defense case at all according to the law because both of the gunmen were the aggressors the second they set their hands on the weapons and set out to apprehend an unarmed suspect for a felony they did not witness.

I’m merely pointing out that the white extremist argument that it was Arbery’s aggression that justifies a case for self defense by the shooter is just as bogus as the ‘jogging in construction boots’ claims were.

The photo shows that the man armed with the shot gun was committing aggravated assault in the direction of the jogger when the first shot was fired.

He was not just standing by out of the way when Arbery was in full view struggling for the wespon that had already
been fired once.

What garbage, what nonsense, what ignorance and what lies you post....have you no shame?

You concoted some photos and drawings to deceive yourself(but no one else) and ran with it and you cannot stop running with it even though your theory has been debunked.

I asked you to watch the video and tell the board the exact time of the first shot in the video....you could not do that even though the timing on the video as it counted down the seconds was plainly visible....why did you refuse to do that ?because when you watched the video you realized you were wrong...that it destroyed your theory of the white guy with the shotgun crossing over to the other side of the truck and attacking the black dude....thus your b.s. is debunked and you know it.

Because the Video is not the start of the event. For that we have to use McMichael’s own statement to police. The shot is not the start of the event. You can’t start from there. It is like claiming that none of the Touchdowns scored by the other team count because they were in the first half.
yep, he stated he asked the black man to stop and talk. he kept running.

Ok. An armed man “asked” someone to stop and talk.

Let me ask you this. If a black guy has a gun and says. “Please give me your wallet.” Is he asking or robbing you?
I give him my wallet. I sure the fk wouldn't reach for his gun. it could go off and it could kill me. I can replace a wallet and cancel all of my credit cards.

So you are saying the presence of a gun makes the statement no matter how it is phrased a command and not a request?

You really are not too bright are you. hehheh

Anyhow.... What would you do if a black guy accosted you and said sir would you please hand over your wallet and those nice tennis shoes you are wearing....I mean he is being very nice....has no weapon you can see...though he is holding his hand in his pocket...perhaps holding a knife or just maybe playing pool with his balls???

I would say no.

72# reply to 71#1414

View attachment 335151

View attachment 335150

been fired once.

The start is irrelevant............the only issue in this case is the assault of the white dude....that is all there is to this case........period....all the rest is just conjecture, lying, persona opinions aka b.s. mixed in with gross ignorance of the law.

So it does not matter what preceded. The only thing that matters is that the black guy attacked the person with the gun. Ok. Why was the person with a gun in the middle of the street? If we are going to start with that doesn’t it make him a potential mass shooter and a danger to everyone right? I mean if we are going to start from that moment then we have to ignore why and just make an assumption right?

Again the only thing of consequence and importance in this case is the assault of the white guy with the shotgun by the black criminal nut case.

All the rest is irrelevant hyperbole.

Although you could claim they are illegally parked....call the Poehleeece and demand they be given a parking ticket. hehheh

First of all the black dude is not normal....he has a mental history, a felony conviction and when he was killed he was in violation of his parole.

Not relevant in any way.

A normal innocent person's reaction to being stalked by men with guns is to get away from them, and then defend themselves if they can't get away.

The dead man acted like any normal innocent person would, like you would in the same situation.

By your standards, if you didn't instantly submit to any gun-wielding person, it would okay to kill you, because you're obviously guilty.

Your standards are clearly stupid and evil.

I enjoy reading the ramblings of all of the legal scholars here insisting they're no guilty.

The fact of the matter is that the local DA had this case for two months and did dick. GBI and the US Attorney had it for two days and arrested the two and charged them with murder and aggravated assault. And, since Travis and Gregory McMichael acted together, and apparently had someone shooting video, conspiracy is a very distinct possibility.

he didn't see an issue. he didn't need to do dick.

Exactly...there was a good investigation and a good review and the father and son were not charged...that should have ended it. But along comes the media and sees another oportunity to engage in race baiting and all the dupes follow along in order and tight formation.

But what about the Glynn County police who believed that the McMichaels should be arrested and said so on the very day of the shooting?
why weren't they then?

Exactly...there was a good investigation and a good review and the father and son were not charged...that should have ended it. But along comes the media and sees another oportunity to engage in race baiting and all the dupes follow along in order and tight formation.

But what about the Glynn County police who believed that the McMichaels should be arrested and said so on the very day of the shooting?
why weren't they then?

The DA who had decided to recuse themselves issued orders not to. Which brings the official misconduct into the discussion.

Not relevant in any way.

A normal innocent person's reaction to being stalked by men with guns is to get away from them, and then defend themselves if they can't get away.

The dead man acted like any normal innocent person would, like you would in the same situation.

By your standards, if you didn't instantly submit to any gun-wielding person, it would okay to kill you, because you're obviously guilty.

why would you say that? that isn't what happened. so you should watch the video. it has all the evidence of the incident one needs.

72# reply to 71#1414

View attachment 335151

View attachment 335150

been fired once.

Again the only thing of consequence and importance in this case is the assault of the white guy with the shotgun by the black criminal nut case.

Although you could claim they are illegally parked....call the Poehleeece and demand they be given a parking ticket. hehheh

But according to you all that matters is that one moment. In that one moment a man has parked his truck in the road blocking traffic. That man is running around in the road armed with a weapon. That man is clearly deranged and acting insane. Would I be justified in shooting him if I walked up at that instant?

why weren't they then?

The DA who had decided to recuse themselves issued orders not to. Which brings the official misconduct into the discussion.
or not.

72# reply to 71#1414

View attachment 335151

View attachment 335150

been fired once.

But according to you all that matters is that one moment. In that one moment a man has parked his truck in the road blocking traffic. That man is running around in the road armed with a weapon. That man is clearly deranged and acting insane. Would I be justified in shooting him if I walked up at that instant?
if that dude from the truck aimed his gun at you you bet. that isn't this incident, so curious to why you asked?

Not relevant in any way.

why would you say that? that isn't what happened. so you should watch the video. it has all the evidence of the incident one needs.

Ok. Taking only the video. A deranged white guy with a fellow deranged individual in the back both of whom are armed and acting reckless are in the street. They are noticed by a fine upstanding citizen who fearing a mass Murder is taking place attempts to save the lives of his fellow citizens and risking his own life charges the armed lunatic unarmed to save lives.

using only the video and nothing else. Prove I am wrong.

3. know you've been caught and know what that outcome might look like. you forgot that option.

So exactly what crimes are you admitting to?

You admit to being a career criminal of some sort. But that's not the situation. Normal people aren't career criminals, so they're not going to assume that people with guns are merely out to perform a citizen's arrest. The actions of normal innocent people will be to get away from the people with the guns, and then defend themselves if they can't do it. And that's exactly what the dead man did here.
trespassing, breaking and entering you name it. especially when the black dude knows he did that. amazing, facts still aren't your friend I see.

Not relevant in any way.

Ok. Taking only the video. A deranged white guy with a fellow deranged individual in the back both of whom are armed and acting reckless are in the street. They are noticed by a fine upstanding citizen who fearing a mass Murder is taking place attempts to save the lives of his fellow citizens and risking his own life charges the armed lunatic unarmed to save lives.

so from the video you can tell two people are deranged? wow, you're talented. the courts would love you. what is it that's deranged?

facts not in evidence.

Not relevant in any way.

so from the video you can tell two people are deranged? wow, you're talented. the courts would love you.

Using only the video with nothing else as you said we had to there is no way to accurately know what happened. There is nothing to say absent any evidence or information from any other source that it did not happen exactly that way. So now what evidence are we going to accept? Just that which helps your narrative? Or all of it which makes your narrative sound as stupid as my description?

I definitely think it was a burglary, But it doesn’t matter it was a presumed burglary at the moment which is within the law to pursue an individual until the cops get there

Hey, Elliot Ness, there's no such thing as "presumed burglary" within the law. Such a thing doesn't exist...
Why do cops go back and look at what was missing in a home after an arrest to someone illegally in the property? They arrest for breaking and entering and until something is missing presume there was a possible burglary. you hate facts too. funny. thanks for maintaining my handbook that leftists hate facts.

if that dude from the truck aimed his gun at you you bet. that isn't this incident, so curious to why you asked?

This is where both men were when the first shot was fired. Where is the gun aimed

BFEF4722-C5F7-42D6-B4A7-E3862426E6D5.jpeg

Red arrow is white cap on shooter.
Blue Arrow is white shirt on jogger.

How do you know the gun was never aimed at the jogger? You cant know because you can’t see the shotgun during the entire Citizens arrest. That makes you a liar for stating “that isn't this incident”.

Not relevant in any way.

so from the video you can tell two people are deranged? wow, you're talented. the courts would love you.

Using only the video with nothing else as you said we had to there is no way to accurately know what happened. There is nothing to say absent any evidence or information from any other source that it did not happen exactly that way. So now what evidence are we going to accept? Just that which helps your narrative? Or all of it which makes your narrative sound as stupid as my description?
well what do you see from the video? why can't you just address the video? I see two guys, one outside the driver door with a weapon, a guy in the truck bed standing up, the truck is stopped and in the middle of one lane, a black man running toward the truck from quite a distance. I also know another vehicle is following the blackman running. I see the black man run toward the driver side of the truck, reacts to the man with the weapon and runs around to the passenger side of the truck, his path circles to the front of the truck and attacks the man who moved around the driver door. Puts his hands on the weapon, the weapon fires, he continues wrestling with the man and his weapon while punching him in the head, and the weapon goes off again, continues wrestling and punching and while the struggle continues, the weapon goes off one more time hitting the guy who was jogging, he releases the gun and staggers away and falls to the ground. Now you tell me what you see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back