New Gallup Poll: Trump approval in freefall, sinks to 36%

That's right. I know republicans are generally still in denial about Trump because they lack adequate emotional maturity, but eventually they will have to come to terms with how god awful of a mistake it was to make him president. They cherry pick small things they find positive about Trump's progress, yet will ignore all of the overwhelmingly bad shit Trump has been involved with. It's really just them deluding themselves with profound willful ignorance.

This piece of objective data should make them rethink Trump, but it of course won't.

Only twice has Obama's approval rating been as low as 38% for Gallup polls. The first time was 3 years into his presidency. Trump's approval rating is now 36% for Gallup - a mere two months into his presidency.

Gallup: Trump’s approval rating is lower than Obama’s ever was

Wake the fuck up.
Wake the fuck up
500 people surveyed is hardly indicative of his approval rating...
wake the fuck up!

Conservatives and math.....not a good match
Conservatives and math.....not a good match
Over 136 MILLION people voted...500 people were surveyed

Seems to me, you can't do the math

Statistical sampling theory

Much different than the arithmetic you learned in second grade
Statistical sampling theory

Much different than the arithmetic you learned in second grade
500 people surveyed...
statistical analysis of population of voters as a whole

Got it!

Gotta laugh

Conservatives and math....it is so evident that they stopped learning after Grade 8

You have no idea what a statistical sample is, variance and margin for error
You can tell a lot based on what 500 people say

Yep. The polls were so accurate they all predicted Hillary as our next POTUS.

There is nothing like good old accuracy. LOL

OK...so you don't trust the polls

Do you have any alternative indicator which reveals Trump is popular with the public?

OK...so you don't trust the polls

Do you have any alternative indicator which reveals Trump is popular with the public?

Nope and I couldn't care less how popular or unpopular the man is.

I'll be waiting to see what he does in the next year.

Just look at the pact auditoriums at his presidential rally's. It's the same people that showed up prior to the election campaign rally's. We haven't left the president.

Yea...I guess you can fill an auditorium with the 36% who support him

But you could also look at the millions who protested nationwide the day after his inauguration

GTY-womens-march-washington-4-jt-170121_16x9_992.jpg

Just look at the pact auditoriums at his presidential rally's. It's the same people that showed up prior to the election campaign rally's. We haven't left the president.

Yea...I guess you can fill an auditorium with the 36% who support him

But you could also look at the millions who protested nationwide the day after his inauguration

GTY-womens-march-washington-4-jt-170121_16x9_992.jpg

Ol Hillary could really pack em in eh.......
upload_2017-3-28_14-13-1.png

Wake the fuck up.

Why should anyone tell others what to believe or think? Someone is not to be liked due to approval ratings? C'on. LOL
Do you think the majority of Americans dislike Trump for no reason?
Again...500 people surveyed ARE NOT a majority...
that's not even a sliver, of a sliver...OMG
Polls are representative samples. If all of them have similar results, it gives you a good indication of his overall popularity. It's no different than any polls done under Obama. Duh.

Polls are weapons used by the left when they lose elections. Leftists are weak minded and prone to herd following. It makes them think polls are effective weapons in moving people. It also explains their reliance on celebrities.

Wake the fuck up.

Why should anyone tell others what to believe or think? Someone is not to be liked due to approval ratings? C'on. LOL
Again...500 people surveyed ARE NOT a majority...
that's not even a sliver, of a sliver...OMG
Polls are representative samples. If all of them have similar results, it gives you a good indication of his overall popularity. It's no different than any polls done under Obama. Duh.

Polls are weapons used by the left when they lose elections. Leftists are weak minded and prone to herd following. It makes them think polls are effective weapons in moving people. It also explains their reliance on celebrities.
No, you just make shit up as you go along.

Lets see if I can add some light to this fake poll. The pollster said he did not conduct his poll in Trump land because it would have slanted the results. You just can't make this stuff up. The left is going bonkers. It would be as if I ran a poll on Obama's favorability but only polled people in rural Kentucky.

Lets see if I can add some light to this fake poll. The pollster said he did not conduct his poll in Trump land because it would have slanted the results. You just can't make this stuff up. The left is going bonkers. It would be as if I ran a poll on Obama's favorability but only polled people in rural Kentucky.

Show us ANY poll that is favorable to Trump

Even Rasmussen has him dropping 10 points

Reuters has him at 49% that is pretty good giving how hard the media has worked the last two months to bring it down. By the way Obama was at 38% at his lowest.

Reuters has him at 49% that is pretty good giving how hard the media has worked the last two months to bring it down. By the way Obama was at 38% at his lowest.
Obama didn't sink as low as 38% until 3 years into his presidency. Trump is a at 36% two months in lol. That's of course telling.

Trump is being rejected, even by many of his supporters and those who wanted to give him a chance, because he has been caught in so many lies and shown that he is unable to unite his own party to support his wacky ideas. He has been confirming that he can not govern, can not be honest and as predicted, is more focused on his ego than what is good for the country.

Polls are not fake when they provide the methods of how they took the poll. That leaves it up to you to judge the accuracy that is concluded by the method of polling. You can say the method sucks and go into detail of why the method sucks, but that doesn't make it "fake". It makes it inaccurate in your opinion. That is not the same as fake.

Obama didn't sink as low as 38% until 3 years into his presidency. Trump is a at 36% two months in lol. That's of course telling
I don't know about that Billy but I would rather be low at the start than after people had years to get to know me. No,,, I will take the low numbers early thank you.

Polls are not fake when they provide the methods of how they took the poll. That leaves it up to you to judge the accuracy that is concluded by the method of polling. You can say the method sucks and go into detail of why the method sucks, but that doesn't make it "fake". It makes it inaccurate in your opinion. That is not the same as fake.
A poll that excluded states that Mr. Trump won is not a real poll...sorry

Forum List

Back