New gender options available on facebook

Somedays I'm male, other days I'm female! Some days I'm neither!
\
:gay:

Liberalism enables mental disorders. Only a liberal could be so fucking insane.

Holy crap, I just checked Facebook and it's true! You can do a 'custom' gender. One of the choices is "non-binary".

wtF???

:cuckoo:

Pandering the the mentally defective liberal crowd I see.

APNewsBreak: New Gender Options for Facebook Users - ABC News

Thats pretty cool. Everyone can see its stupid to deny people what they feel they are. As this takes hold social programming will help the brain dead move over into accepting this new reality.

Except for 99.9% of the people calling yourself something other than male or female is NOT reality, it is feel good progressive nanny tripe.

Watching progressives is like watching the enablers enabling the enablers.

You can customize your gender and have your pronoun be 'them' instead of his or her

Thats pretty cool. Everyone can see its stupid to deny people what they feel they are. As this takes hold social programming will help the brain dead move over into accepting this new reality.

Except for 99.9% of the people calling yourself something other than male or female is NOT reality, it is feel good progressive nanny tripe.

How Many Sexes? How Many Genders? When Two Are Not Enough

"Persons may be female, male, intersexed, or hermaphrodite. Intersexed or hermaphroditic people are those who have sex characteristics of both females and males."

"Persons may be female, male, intersexed, or hermaphrodite. Intersexed or hermaphroditic people are those who have sex characteristics of both females and males."

and what is the percentage of intersexed or hermaphroditic humans? Note I said 99.9% are male or female.

You either got junk (male) or you don't (female). You are either XY (male) or XX (female) (for 99.9% of people).

Allowing the declaring of yourself as something else is just needless stupid pandering to people with mental issues.

and what is the percentage of intersexed or hermaphroditic humans? Note I said 99.9% are male or female.

You either got junk (male) or you don't (female). You are either XY (male) or XX (female) (for 99.9% of people).

Allowing the declaring of yourself as something else is just needless stupid pandering to people with mental issues.

I understood what you said. 1 out of a thousand people's still a lot of people. Just because we like things short and simple doesn't mean we have the right to force our hangups on those for whom they don't apply. If there were just one 'intersex' human being it'd still be valid to say there's more than two sexes.

But it's hate for others to call it as they see it?

Progressives are crazy

But you are wrong. If you were right hermaphrodites would not exist and thats just based on the physical attributes.

Forum List

Back