🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New GOP Pandemic Lifeline to Extend Unemployment Slaps Every American in the Face!

Anything the government taxes shrinks, anything it subsidizes explodes.
Don't subsidize unemployment.
If you pay people not to work, people will not work.
fs7hv4ml4ld51.png
Progs attack from every side include sides not invented yet. Its always a no win situation for others with the audacity to think differently then them.

So be grateful for getting more to stay home than you would have made for working up until now, suck it up, and GO BACK TO WORK, YOU LAZY FUCK!!!
To jobs that AREN'T THERE???

This is going to crush a lot of Republicans

The GOP version of the bill GUARANTEES that nobody will vote for them come November!
Good job Mitch! Vlad is PROUD of you.

" We have produced a tailored and targeted draft that will cut right to the heart of three distinct crises facing our country: getting kids back in school, getting workers back to work and winning the health care fight against the virus," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said on the Senate floor.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called the GOP bill "totally inadequate" because it does not include enough money to safely reopen schools, fails to provide hazard pay for essential workers, doesn't protect financially strapped homeowners from foreclosure or tenants from eviction, and won't provide funding for food stamps and other assistance.

"How hard-hearted," Schumer said. "How cruel."

One of the controversial aspects of the GOP is that it caps federal unemployment assistance to 70% of workers' pay rather than Democrats' plan of extending the weekly $600 federal unemployment bonus through January.

Why don't we just shit the money out? Just open the damn country up again and you don't have to worry about it. You just can't decide to pay everyone what they think they need indefinitely.

So be grateful for getting more to stay home than you would have made for working up until now, suck it up, and GO BACK TO WORK, YOU LAZY FUCK!!!
To jobs that AREN'T THERE???

This is going to crush a lot of Republicans
I worked all the way through it (and TURNED DOWN job offers), because I have skills...

But if nobody wants you because you have a useless degree in "gender studies", maybe you should consider getting training in some useful skill while you are on unemployment... (Just check with the unemployment office, and they will hook you up with FREE training)...

Or get used to being broke because you're too lazy...

Your choice....

I worked all the way through it (and TURNED DOWN job offers), because I have skills...
That's you.

There are tens of millions who were laid off...there aren't jobs for them.

Many are Republicans.

Fuck em huh?

The GOP version of the bill GUARANTEES that nobody will vote for them come November!

" We have produced a tailored and targeted draft that will cut right to the heart of three distinct crises facing our country: getting kids back in school, getting workers back to work and winning the health care fight against the virus," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said on the Senate floor.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called the GOP bill "totally inadequate" because it does not include enough money to safely reopen schools, fails to provide hazard pay for essential workers, doesn't protect financially strapped homeowners from foreclosure or tenants from eviction, and won't provide funding for food stamps and other assistance.

One of the controversial aspects of the GOP is that it caps federal unemployment assistance to 70% of workers' pay rather than Democrats' plan of extending the weekly $600 federal unemployment bonus through January.

I had to read your OP several times to make sure it wasn't a parody of libtard talking points. Why on earth should anyone be paid more for not working than for working?

That's you.

There are tens of millions who were laid off...there aren't jobs for them.

Many are Republicans.

Fuck em huh?
Then get some training for a BETTER job (one that has openings) while you're drawing unemployment...

The training is out there...

Unless you're too lazy to learn or get a job!!!

(If that's the case, when you get hungry, feel free to eat a dick....)

Last edited:
The fact that hat workers get more for staying home tells us that wages are bad. Really bad.
This continues to get worse as long we continue this pseudo-freako-libertarianism that has infected one party.

It looks like enough Americans have had enough of the current system.
What system did you want to use again? Give everybody government jobs, tell people you don't have to work if you don't want too? You have mentioned that the government can do something to transform the country. Transform it into what? What does your end game look like? You have never once supported the idea that a middle class should even exist. Nor have you ever said how current democrat policy helps working people in any way. What is your non-libertarian model? Just Curious.

Then get some training for a BETTER job (one that has openings) while you're drawing unemployment...

For 30 million people? What planet do you live on?

Answer: Planet I Got Mine

The fact that hat workers get more for staying home tells us that wages are bad. Really bad.
This continues to get worse as long we continue this pseudo-freako-libertarianism that has infected one party.

What system did you want to use again? Give everybody government jobs, tell people you don't have to work if you don't want too? You have mentioned that the government can do something to transform the country. Transform it into what? What does your end game look like? You have never once supported the idea that a middle class should even exist. Nor have you ever said how current democrat policy helps working people in any way. What is your non-libertarian model? Just Curious.
Virtually every time you post to me, you lie about my positions. You just make shit up.

I wonder why you keep doing that. I've asked you, but you refuse to tell me.

Oh well.

Last edited:

I had to read your OP several times to make sure it wasn't a parody of libtard talking points. Why on earth should anyone be paid more for not working than for working?

And what JOBS are they supposed to get?
Texas is 50% service industry jobs, which are the ones that got cut because of COVID-19!
How are you supposed to work, when there are NOT any jobs to get?
Or the few jobs that are available put your health & LIFE at risk?

Texas oil industry bottom dropped out, which kills another 6 jobs for every one oil job lost.
Usually they can get another job to tide them over, but there aren't other jobs to do that right now.

This is NOT like other times when people lose their jobs and there are plenty of other jobs waiting.
50,000,000 million Americans are OUT of work!

For 30 million people? What planet do you live on?

Answer: Planet I Got Mine
Actually, I worked WITHOUT DOUBLE PAY, and paid my bills...

If you are one of those low IQ individuals that got DOUBLE pay on unemployment (and are facing eviction because you stiffed the landlord) because you wanted to GET YOURS, maybe it's time for you to face the consequences of your piss poor decisions...

After all, if you were responsible, the double pay for unemployment (and future enhanced unemployment) means that a lot of people will be OK until after the first of the year (with NO net loss of income)...

Virtually every time you post to me, you lie about my positions. You just make shit up.

Oh well.
So you don't want to give your opinion on what you want the government to look like? Why not? It is a political forum, ideas are welcome.

Partisan caviling is SOP in Washington.

GOP Intra party squabbling is popcorn worthy....

Oh well.
So you don't want to give your opinion on what you want the government to look like? Why not? It is a political forum, ideas are welcome.
I can't have a interesting conversation with you, because you just keep lying.

I'm done wasting my time with asymmetrical conversations here.

As long as Republicans are pushing through a return of a tax deduction for booze consumed during business lunches everyone should be happy.

If $600 a month gives someone DOUBLE PAY, then they are making $3.75 an hour, which puts them back in the 1980's! We need to find out how they got here and confiscate their time machine!

OR, they are being illegally short-changed and their employer needs to go to jail!

MOST of the problems with employee pay have to do with employers who are short changing their employees, or have cheap business models, or who are breaking the law.

One of the BIG reasons illegal workers keep coming here is that American employers keep hiring them to save money, and Congress WON'T pass laws to crack down on American employers. Too many loopholes for the employers to slip through, so we stick it to the foreigner.

We won't fix immigration until we get serious about punishing the American employer for hiring them.

Oh well.
I can't have a interesting conversation with you, because you just keep lying.

I'm done wasting my time with asymmetrical conversations here.
As much as you bitch, you'd think you would give your position on your economic model. Especially since you work in that sector. Oh well, whatever. Your side sucks. Dreck.

Forum List

Back