New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

Republicans didn't need slaves for capitalism. It was greed.
I forget , I usually expect the people I talk to capable of comprehending what I say. You obviously need a lot more help than most. Good luck with that.

I forget , I usually expect the people I talk to capable of comprehending what I say. You obviously need a lot more help than most. Good luck with that.
You didn't forget. You're just another liar. A lot of liars hang out here.

Jesus also said "Thy will be done; on earth as it is in heaven".
And you assumed you have to help Jesus do that. I believe he was going to do it all by himself or maybe with good old dad and that creepy spirit guy.

The Supreme Court said the First Amendment is law. Religious rights cannot be trampled by any law. No discrimination. Everyone has the right to their religious beliefs. You can't force me to violate my beliefs by forcing me to do your bidding by claiming discrimination. It would be like me using a law to force you to attend my church and when you refuse I get a lawyer and sue you for discrimination. How would you like that?

If you start a religion, you can discriminate. If you open a business as a baker, you bake the cakes regardless of who it is for.

One of the biggest lies from the Christian Right is that making a cake and selling it to someone means you are part of the ceremony.

The Supreme Court said the First Amendment is law. Religious rights cannot be trampled by any law. No discrimination. Everyone has the right to their religious beliefs. You can't force me to violate my beliefs by forcing me to do your bidding by claiming discrimination. It would be like me using a law to force you to attend my church and when you refuse I get a lawyer and sue you for discrimination. How would you like that?
If you're in a business that deals with the public you can't discriminate. Customers have rights too. Maybe you could get away with it if you advertise as a private club. I don't know if that will work or not but it's worth a try. You don't want to risk commiting fraud with the FTC. That's a felony.

Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.
maximum-jimmies.gif

If you start a religion, you can discriminate. If you open a business as a baker, you bake the cakes regardless of who it is for.

One of the biggest lies from the Christian Right is that making a cake and selling it to someone means you are part of the ceremony.
Uh the cake baker won that battle, now move on demonic spirit's..

the supreme Court disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back