New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

eyeroll3.gif

That Doesn't Say anything about abortion or homosexual marriage.

On a side note,isnt lung supposed to be one of those sins?
We were talking about forgiveness and stopping sinning. You really are one dumb do do.

Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.
So your saying politicians can't be religious ? I bet you don't spare a thought to the obvious religious practices of people like Ilhan Abdullahi Omar . Partisan hypocrisy at it's finest.

Before you make you're assumptions about my religious beliefs I'm an Atheist who firmly believes in the 1st Amendment.

We were talking about forgiveness and stopping sinning. You really are one dumb do do.
Are these your words?

"Jesus forgives you, then you stop thinking wrong about abortion and same-sex marriage,"

I'm pretty sure they are, and you were pretty specific.

Also, I thought "thought crimes" was one of those things you kids were were convinced Democrats were gonna make, yet here you are talking about "thinking wrong" about things.

Orwell would be proud.

Jesus wouldn't.

Are these your words?

"Jesus forgives you, then you stop thinking wrong about abortion and same-sex marriage,"

I'm pretty sure they are, and you were pretty specific.

Also, I thought "thought crimes" was one of those things you kids were were convinced Democrats were gonna make, yet here you are talking about "thinking wrong" about things.

Orwell would be proud.

Jesus wouldn't.
I was responding to post 438. That was your last chance. You're a liar and totally dishonest.

Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.
Why don't you go and ask Rashid Talib about flying religious or nationalist flags outside of her office dufus ??? Only applies now to American patriots eh ??

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I was responding to post 438. That was your last chance. You're a liar and totally dishonest.
Post 438 is the post in which I quoted your lying bullshit.

And you don't get to give out chances tRumpling.

YOu have no power here, you're just another RWNJ god botherer with delusions of grandeur.

But you're beneath contempt, so I forgive you.

Without conditions.

That Doesn't Say anything about abortion or homosexual marriage.

On a side note,isnt lung supposed to be one of those sins?
The Bible is full of what not to do's, so a little educational Bible study would be your best bet, otherwise if you prefer to learn something constructive in life maybe... If not, then return to your demon pimp, but don't be mad when others don't sell out so quickly.

The Bible is full of what not to do's, so a little educational Bible study would be your best bet, otherwise if you prefer to learn something constructive in life maybe... If not, then return to your demon pimp, but don't be mad when others don't sell out so quickly.
"demon pimp"

What have you been smoking, Son?

Post 438 is the post in which I quoted your lying bullshit.

And you don't get to give out chances tRumpling.

YOu have no power here, you're just another RWNJ god botherer with delusions of grandeur.

But you're beneath contempt, so I forgive you.

Without conditions.
Wrong. I have the power to ignore you. Liar.

Forum List

Back