New laws for 2018

Love the new one out of Vermont that protects employees from employers snooping on their social media content

Funny. I think they have every right to know what trash you spew if you're using your real name.
You do realize that can go both ways right? You can get a Trump supporting boss who doesn't like your commie leftist drivel and just fire you...of course you didn't think of that. You just love seeing the suppression of free speech.

Wow. NY made a decent bill! 8 weeks of paid family leave.

Yeah, that's cool, till the businesses move to a more business friendly State. Try getting paid family leave when you're unemployed.

Have fun with that when its federal law. Ivanka wants it and President Trump along with moderate republicans and all democrats will support it. You keep your workers happy they work better.

I'd be happy as hell too if I got paid not to work. It does nothing but cost the employer money that they get nothing for. NY companies will have to increase their prices and not be competitive with other States. And as long as republicans have 41+ votes in the senate or a majority in the house it will never become federal law.

Yeah, that's cool, till the businesses move to a more business friendly State. Try getting paid family leave when you're unemployed.

Have fun with that when its federal law. Ivanka wants it and President Trump along with moderate republicans and all democrats will support it. You keep your workers happy they work better.

I'd be happy as hell too if I got paid not to work. It does nothing but cost the employer money that they get nothing for. NY companies will have to increase their prices and not be competitive with other States. And as long as republicans have 41+ votes in the senate or a majority in the house it will never become federal law.

Once again the USA is FAR behind the times because damn near every other civilized nation and even some uncivilized ones have paid maternity leave. Whites need to have more babies and the mothers and fathers need paid time off to care for and bond with the baby.

Love the new one out of Vermont that protects employees from employers snooping on their social media content

Funny. I think they have every right to know what trash you spew if you're using your real name.
Of course you do, my sweet Silly Jilly. You always were a totalitarian who wishes for an Orwellian society.

Once again the USA is FAR behind the times because damn near every other civilized nation and even some uncivilized ones have paid maternity leave. Whites need to have more babies and the mothers and fathers need paid time off to care for and bond with the baby.
That conflicts with the ideology of making the wealthy wealthier....You know? The old profit motive.

How did we ever survive more than 240 years without all that commie BS? The federal government has no constitutional power to interfere with employment contracts. Also who gives a shit what other countries do to make themselves less competitive.

Some good some bad. Nice to see 2 more states taking action to stop voter fraud. Have to use an ID to buy alcohol and smokes,board a train etc so why not to vote. Most states offer it free anyways for a state ID. Too lazy to get ID then too lazy to go vote.

New state laws for 2018, from marijuana to voter ID - CNN

You may have a more valid point when morons in your ilk STOP saying this...

Turzai: Voter ID Will Allow Romney to Win Pa. - YouTube
upload_2017-12-31_12-35-46.jpeg▶ 0:13
25, 2012 - Uploaded by Pa. House Video
In Commonwealth Court, attorneys for the state of Pennsylvania were requested, under oath, to produce ...

Some good some bad. Nice to see 2 more states taking action to stop voter fraud. Have to use an ID to buy alcohol and smokes,board a train etc so why not to vote. Most states offer it free anyways for a state ID. Too lazy to get ID then too lazy to go vote.

New state laws for 2018, from marijuana to voter ID - CNN

You may have a more valid point when morons in your ilk STOP saying this...

Turzai: Voter ID Will Allow Romney to Win Pa. - YouTube
View attachment 168878▶ 0:13
25, 2012 - Uploaded by Pa. House Video
In Commonwealth Court, attorneys for the state of Pennsylvania were requested, under oath, to produce ...

So did Romney carry PA, a simple yes or no will do.

Yet for propaganda purposes, you keep bringing up crap that had no actual bearing on the election. How pathetic are you. LMAO

yes, Tigger.......Because the SCAM didn't work as much as expected in PA, we should just overlook it.........
Like a failed assassination should not be regarded as a crime, since the assassination was just attempted but failed, correct, you moron?????.........LOL

That conflicts with the ideology of making the wealthy wealthier....You know? The old profit motive.

But it really does not, it is an investment in the future. I happy and content employee is a more productive one, and the more productive an employee, the more profit for the employer.

Yet for propaganda purposes, you keep bringing up crap that had no actual bearing on the election. How pathetic are you. LMAO

yes, Tigger.......Because the SCAM didn't work as much as expected in PA, we should just overlook it.........
Like a failed assassination should not be regarded as a crime, since the assassination was just attempted but failed, correct, you moron?????.........LOL

Actually all it proved is voter ID is a neutral provision and doesn't have the detrimental effects that you propagandist proclaim. But hey, no reason to let reality get in the way of good propaganda, RIGHT???????

Forum List

Back