new long Glenn Beck interview with Trump, Beck says Biden killed the economy, not the virus

I remember back when Glenn Beck was a normal, rational human being. But being a normal, rational human being does not help ratings.

You're right. Stupid Joe has saved the ekonomy and ended the virus.

What a guy!

If only I had ever said or even implied either one of those things you might have a point.

But as normal, you are just talking out of your ass.

I remember back when Glenn Beck was a normal, rational human being. But being a normal, rational human being does not help ratings.
A normal rational human being who got religion so he could get laid.

"Glenn would swallow his pride and adopt Mormonism in 1999. It took a lot of encouragement from his wife Tania – whom he married in 1999"

It's interesting how the left likes to personally attack people who disagree with them.

They cant argue on merit, so they try to attack the actual person rather than the discuss the issue.

The left are bullies with no principles or morals.

You dumb ass pawns.

Now we know what you admire in a man. Not really news to any of us.

Never said I admired it, just that it happens. Do try and pay attention for once.

Though this coming from a Trump worshipers just adds a whole new level of irony.

Never said I admired it, just that it happens. Do try and pay attention for once.

Though this coming from a Trump worshipers just adds a whole new level of irony.
"a Trump worshipers"?

When did Trump change his religion so he could get laid?

So I spend a hundred bucks when I used to spend 80 bucks. And you spew Trump worshippers.

Forum List

Back