New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will NEVER solve the problem here, UNLESS you proportionately cut the rep...periodically.

cutting the points is cutting the points, BIG DEAL. At least our free speech is not cut, you can still neg rep who ya like and it won't hurt them....

by doing it this way, waiting the 48 hours, you solve nothing in the order of making it impossible for someone to get out of the hole on rep points.

Negative rep is suppose to be given if you vehemently disagree with a poster, NOT BECAUSE you want to blow them out of the water with your boo coos of negative rep points.

Yes, I know. This new system allows for negs but creates a boundary. This negging people 2 times a day is not correct. Especially if you have a ton of rep.
So, the older system allowed for a max of three negs in one day. Pubes knows that. And he whined. Maybe others did, too. It was changed.

The recently replaced system allowed for two negs in one say. Folks whined. It was changed.

The new system allows for one neg in two days.........................

Rinse and repeat.

Sure, they're responding to complaints. What if someone with 3000 points was negging you twice a day? That's 21 points a week. Some of these people (Libs) that are getting negged don't even have 21 points.

You have to know that isn't playing by the rules.

There has been a posse of conservatives teaming up to drive off newly joined liberal posters. They abused their power and piled red stars in an attempt to bully new posters they didn't agree with

They had it coming

Bullshit.

There was an influx of loons who come on here making loony pronouncements, and they got the shit negged out of them because they were batshit crazy, dishonest, and assholes as well.

And to hear you and Grump whine about it, it appears they were friends of yours!

Shocking, that!

You tried to flood the site with compatriots, who pissed their pants and deserted ship.

You poor thing. It's so sad. Really.

Get used to it. You don't represent the majority. The majority finds you, and your type, repugnant. So you piss and moan in order to force the majority to put up with your shit...because they would never do it willingly. I think we all know that.

It sucks to be a member of a hated extremist minority, doesn't it?
Sorry, but Rightwinger is spot on.

Look at franco - he was negged mercilessly for posting facts that are uncomfortable to wingnuts.

i negged him because he's a fuckwit.

true story

Sorry righties..

But your little game is over. You were teaming up to bully newcomers and chase them off the board

The Mods got fed up and ended your abuse
No one picked me for the team, dammit.

I'm gonna have to go to the secret club house and have a talk with them.

Oh, BTW, you're fucking nuts.

Yeah, I wasn't chosen either.

What you hear there are sour grapes after a failed attempt to import support for extremist views.

I've been on the board for three years. I have never seen such a dog pile on new posters as we have had the last few months.

It got out of hand and the Mods put an end to it. Sorry your little game os over. I know how much you enjoyed your bullying

Yes, I know. This new system allows for negs but creates a boundary. This negging people 2 times a day is not correct. Especially if you have a ton of rep.
So, the older system allowed for a max of three negs in one day. Pubes knows that. And he whined. Maybe others did, too. It was changed.

The recently replaced system allowed for two negs in one say. Folks whined. It was changed.

The new system allows for one neg in two days.........................

Rinse and repeat.

Sure, they're responding to complaints. What if someone with 3000 points was negging you twice a day? That's 21 points a week. Some of these people (Libs) that are getting negged don't even have 21 points.

You have to know that isn't playing by the rules.
Whoooosh!

How can you guys remember who your first neg was from?

I can't even recall who negged me yesterday or even IF I was negged yesterday.

It was as pretty small town when I first arrived and I didn't even know what rep was..:D
We didn't even have rep back then Grump. They didn't start it 'til years later, and then it ran up at twice the rate it does now. This is like the third time it's been altered since they started it.

There has been a posse of conservatives teaming up to drive off newly joined liberal posters. They abused their power and piled red stars in an attempt to bully new posters they didn't agree with

They had it coming

Bullshit.

There was an influx of loons who come on here making loony pronouncements, and they got the shit negged out of them because they were batshit crazy, dishonest, and assholes as well.

And to hear you and Grump whine about it, it appears they were friends of yours!

Shocking, that!

You tried to flood the site with compatriots, who pissed their pants and deserted ship.

Get used to it. You don't represent the majority. The majority finds you, and your type, repugnant. So you piss and moan in order to force the majority to put up with your shit...because they would never do it willingly. I think we all know that.

Look at franco - he was negged mercilessly for posting facts that are uncomfortable to wingnuts.

Right. It couldn't have been about the ad hominem he used.

Bullshit.

Shocking, that!

true story

:eusa_angel:

Bullshit.

Shocking, that!

true story

You neg all newcomers...what else is new?

What you hear there are sour grapes after a failed attempt to import support for extremist views.

I've been on the board for three years. I have never seen such a dog pile on new posters as we have had the last few months.

It got out of hand and the Mods put an end to it. Sorry your little game os over. I know how much you enjoyed your bullying
As I said, you're fucking nuts.

Sorry to inform you but if there is some sort of game going on, I wish I had known about it.

"Bullying". :lmao:

---------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Can't think why with your sunny disposition and all....

so in your mind it's okay for liberals to abuse newby's got it.

Well did she neg you constantly, day after day, or even twice in one day (if that is even possible). If so, then yes, that is abuse...and should have been reported..

Willow's rep doesn't seem to have suffered... :lol:

My first neg reps were from AllieBaba and Dive Con... :thup:

Care4all is absolutely right. Cut the rep by 90% every January 1, and you solve the problem of the extremist right neg bombing everybody who calls them out. Noobs of right and left and center can start and progress fairly.

I don't want them to cut the rep, the neg system they have now should help. It allows the noobs to gain a little traction and earn some rep.

I always hated repping people only to have somebody come along and neg the shit out of them. Such a waste.
you will NEVER solve the problem here, UNLESS you proportionately cut the rep...periodically.

cutting the points is cutting the points, BIG DEAL. At least our free speech is not cut, you can still neg rep who ya like and it won't hurt them....

by doing it this way, waiting the 48 hours, you solve nothing in the order of making it impossible for someone to get out of the hole on rep points.

Negative rep is suppose to be given if you vehemently disagree with a poster, NOT BECAUSE you want to blow them out of the water with your boo coos of negative rep points.

Well did she neg you constantly, day after day, or even twice in one day (if that is even possible). If so, then yes, that is abuse...and should have been reported..

my rep isn't that high for someone who's been here for four years. check del's. and I've received my share of neg reps during those years and not once do I remember bellyaching to a mod about it.

Pole Rider said:
Yeah, the little pale riding bitch..

Still dreaming about me little girl? Well, sorry, no gay man like me would have anything to do with a woman like you.

plus i've got fire aids- run for your life :eek:

:thup:

Little bit here, little bit there, and you get away with altering a post aye bird brain?

Two can play that game... and my turn is coming.

pssst...It's looking like free whine day around here... :lol:

and whining like a little bitch :lol:

Yeah, the little pale riding bitch..

Still dreaming about me little girl? Well, sorry, no real man like me would have anything to do with a nasty little scab ridden skank like you.

Cured those herpes yet?

This isn't the flame zone, Mr. Asphedora. What is it with you guys and Sarah?! Her behavior on the board is damn near beyond reproach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back