New openly homosexual Democrat Congressman to be sworn in on original Superman comic

Bingo, they say we hate homosexuals, I know I don't, but I refuse to tell them that their sin is a ok with God, and he will just let them into Heaven anyway! Truth, is truth and if it make them angry or uncomfortable they should figure out why. I would say if I tell someone the truth, in love, that is better than lying to them and letting them go to hell, that to me is hate.

You need to actually study the Bible. Actually study it, not just listen to what others tell you. The original scriptures don't actually say much of anything about homosexuality.

The words translated into homosexuality wasn't even present in Bibles until more recent times.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12.

These are the words of Jesus.

In the Bible you will also find support for polygamy, sexual slavery, incest, and forced marriages.

I make no excuses, and loathe most politicians. Some are not as bad as others, and one party is against baby killing, and pro USA, hint it isn't the demonrats

Argue that but refrain from the hate concerning things you don't even understand.

You need to actually study the Bible. Actually study it, not just listen to what others tell you. The original scriptures don't actually say much of anything about homosexuality.

The words translated into homosexuality wasn't even present in Bibles until more recent times.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

In the Bible you will also find support for polygamy, sexual slavery, incest, and forced marriages.
I have explained each of those so called controversial topics ad nausea, I will not do it again!

From the OP link, which the author of this thread obviously didn't read:

In addition to being sworn in on the comic, Robert Garcia, former mayor of Long Beach, will be sworn in on a photo of his deceased parents, both of whom he lost to COVID-19 in 2020, a copy of the constitution, and a copy of his citizenship certificate. The comic will be borrowed from the Library of Congress. Garcia will be the first openly homosexual immigrant in Congress.

Garcia spokeswoman Sara Guerrero, speaking with the New York Post, said that “Congressman Garcia learned to read and write in English by reading Superman comics so it’s especially exciting he was able to borrow this rare copy from the kind folks at the Library of Congress.”

That is a truly American story.

You need to read the NT better and more thoroughly. Are you a Homosexual?

The NT originally did not say that.

Put a sock in it. It's very clear.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that ...

Romans 1:24-32 - King James Version (KJV) - Bible.com​

Put a sock in it. It's very clear.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that ...

Romans 1:24-32 - King James Version (KJV) - Bible.com

In context he is speaking about unbridled passions. Like adultery or filming your wife doing the pool boy.

Forum List

Back