New openly homosexual Democrat Congressman to be sworn in on original Superman comic

Can we clarify why this thread exists. Its about a story in a comic book.
No, the idiot who started this topic didn't read his own link. The man is swearing in on the Constitution, a photo of his parents who recently died, and a Superman comic.

He added the comic because that is how he learned English.

The retard who started this topic let his prejudice and bigotry blind him to a truly American story.

Just like the racists of the past, the hypocritical homophobes of today use the Bible as a weapon to justify their hypocritical hatred while ignoring the massive beams in their own eyes.

Scripture clearly isn't your thing.

The discussion is about Homosexuality, that's what I responded to. You are showing your inability to read what Scripture actually says, it is clear that the passage cited condemns Homosexuality. You aren't very good at this.
The very same New Testament also condemns adultery and masturbation.

So choke on that, hypocrite.

You can't be selective in which parts of the Bible you are going to adhere to, hypocrite. If you are going to use your hatred to hammer people with the Bible, then don't whine when you get hit back with the same book.

“Trump is going to hell”

Thats not your all

And take your retard and stick it up your ass
The verse says homos, adulterers, and masturbators are all going to hell. They will not inherit the Kingdom.

Trump is an adulterer.

I'm just connecting the very obvious dots for you, retard.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"

You all should remember that the next time you are jerking off. You're going to hell with the homos.

You really should read the Bible before making any self-righteous claims about it.

When you are jerking off, you are just as much an abomination as a homo.

The Bible says so!

The verse says homos, adulterers, and masturbators are all going to hell. They will not see the Kingdom.

Trump is an adulterer.

I'm just connecting the very obvious dots for you, retard.
Its still not for godless libs to say

God forgives those who repent and accept Jesus

You are a fake Christian

And probably a homo

I'm not a godless lib. Sorry. You really should not bear false witness. That's in the top ten. You are putting your very soul in jeopardy.

And I am not the one telling you right from wrong. The Bible you are all whacking around is.

You really should read it. The WHOLE thing.

God forgives those who repent and accept Jesus

You are a fake Christian

And probably a homo
If you were a truly penitent Christian, you would not be bearing false witness against me.

You are proving yourself to be nothing more than a hateful bigot with no inhibitions about lying.

You are building quite case against yourself come Judgment Day.

To raise these supporters' spirits, the campaign had “Macho Man” pulsating across an airport tarmac where the rally took place.

Vice writer Matthew Hays and other writers noted the irony in the Trump campaign playing “Macho Man” and other Village People singles at its rallies. The Republican Party and the Trump administration have demonstrated hostility toward LGBTQ issues, including the Trump administration’s ban on transgender people in the military.

“Certainly everyone is entitled to do the YMCA dance, regardless of their political affiliation,” the group’s post said. “Having said that, we certainly don’t endorse his use as we’d prefer our music be kept out of politics.”

But they're Mucho Macho Man........LOL.

Forum List

Back