New openly homosexual Democrat Congressman to be sworn in on original Superman comic

You need to actually study the Bible. Actually study it, not just listen to what others tell you. The original scriptures don't actually say much of anything about homosexuality.

The words translated into homosexuality wasn't even present in Bibles until more recent times.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12.

These are the words of Jesus.

In the Bible you will also find support for polygamy, sexual slavery, incest, and forced marriages.
I love how "christians" use Sodom and Gomorrah to point fingers at gays while the Bible itself says why they were destroyed in Ezekiel 16:

49 Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

If you were a truly penitent Christian, you would not be bearing false witness against me.

You are proving yourself to be nothing more than a hateful bigot with no inhibitions about lying.

You are building quite case against yourself come Judgment Day.
I think you are a little nuts, and way too bitter for a heterosexual Christian

But thats just my opinion

I think you are a little nuts, and way too bitter for a heterosexual Christian

But thats just my opinion
You keep bearing false witness against me. You should be ashamed. The one who appears to be a fake Christian is you.

You and JustAGuy treat the Bible like it's a buffet, choosing only those parts which align with your hatreds and willfully turning a blind eye to the sickness in yourselves and your own camp.

You keep bearing false witness against me. You should be ashamed. The one who appears to be a fake Christian is you.
[/QUOGod.

No, guano, your god is government. That is obvious to all.

The very same New Testament also condemns adultery and masturbation.

So choke on that, hypocrite.

You can't be selective in which parts of the Bible you are going to adhere to, hypocrite. If you are going to use your hatred to hammer people with the Bible, then don't whine when you get hit back with the same book.

Good lord you are ignorant. I was responding to a post about Homosexuality. Too funny kid

Forum List

Back