New openly homosexual Democrat Congressman to be sworn in on original Superman comic

The very same New Testament also condemns adultery and masturbation.

So choke on that, hypocrite.

You can't be selective in which parts of the Bible you are going to adhere to, hypocrite. If you are going to use your hatred to hammer people with the Bible, then don't whine when you get hit back with the same book.

You poor little guy. You don't get to change what is actually being discussed to suit your hatred.

You poor little guy. You don't get to change what is actually being discussed to suit your hatred.
You poor little guy. Trapped inside your own willful blindness and hatred.

I feel sorry for you. I really do.

You poor little guy. Trapped inside your own willful blindness and hatred.

I feel sorry for you. I really do.

S'ok son, I don't need your pity I know full well you are a legend in your own mind.

Jesus said, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her."

He never even mentions homosexuals.

So choke on that, hypocrites.

I guess they didn’t exist back then. That must be the reason?

I guess they didn’t exist back then. That must be the reason?

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

The words of Jesus.

Do a little research on who all were used to guard the multiple wives and concubines.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

The words of Jesus.

Do a little research on who all were used to guard the multiple wives and concubines.

Castrated males? That’s not homosexuals

Literally? I pity you on judgement day! Sexual perversion is frowned upon in the Bible, you are just making stuff up to sound really cool to all the liberals.

Oh no, I'm scared. It's like when parents threaten their kids with the bogeyman and one kid's like "it ain't real".

The problem with Christianity is that it's just so HUMAN. It's far, far too convenient for humans to be anything other than a human construction.

And it's so full of contradictions.

Forum List

Back