New Package Of U.S. Military Aid For Ukraine Includes Helicopters, Artillery, Biden Says

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
so the offensive weapons, a Game-changer for this war ?

U.S. President Joe Biden has approved $800 million in new military assistance for Ukraine to fight Russia, including helicopters, artillery, ammunition, and other weapons.

so the offensive weapons, a Game-changer for this war ?

U.S. President Joe Biden has approved $800 million in new military assistance for Ukraine to fight Russia, including helicopters, artillery, ammunition, and other weapons.

You're so stupid. Ukraine's military is entirely trapped in the Donbas pocket.

Russia has 10x as much anti-air as Ukraine still has (if any which is parked in West Ukraine).

Ukraine doesn't have any air to shoot at so you never hear about the Russians shooting them down. Ukraine lost the last of its TB2's the other day.

Helicopters won't last 10 minutes against Russia.

Artillery is the only sensible thing to send.

ivan , suck it . you lost this war already, now you are losing your pathetic ulus

Someone needs to watch how real wars are fought and stop imagining every war is fought and lost like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Russia is fighting a WW2 style war in Ukraine and completely dismantling/destroying the Ukrainian army.

You're so stupid. Ukraine's military is entirely trapped in the Donbas pocket.

Russia has 10x as much anti-air as Ukraine still has (if any which is parked in West Ukraine).

Ukraine doesn't have any air to shoot at so you never hear about the Russians shooting them down. Ukraine lost the last of its TB2's the other day.

Helicopters won't last 10 minutes against Russia.

Artillery is the only sensible thing to send.
This makes Russian sock puppets sad.

By the way… Ukraine just executed a copter raid inside Russia last week and blew up an oil depot

This makes Russian sock puppets sad.

By the way… Ukraine just executed a copter raid inside Russia last week and blew up an oil depot
No it didn't, lol. It was a rocket strike, they've been firing quite a few at Russia for 5 weeks now. You just get trash reports from Twitter.

I love how you believe something so stupid, though.

Russia's shot down over 100 incoming ballistics.

And Ukraine's shot down quite a lot of Cruise Missiles as well.

But no - twitter tells us it was a "helicopter attack" ... riiiiight.

My favorite are the "Ukrainian forces shot down an airplane over xyz". But no pics, no evidence, nothing. LOLOLOLOL.

No it didn't, lol. It was a rocket strike, they've been firing quite a few at Russia for 5 weeks now. You just get trash reports from Twitter.

My favorite are the "Ukrainian forces shot down an airplane over xyz". But no pics, no evidence, nothing. LOLOLOLOL.
So what blew the fuck out of all those Russian tanks Boris?

Good luck getting the gear to where it's needed without it getting blown to shit...

Does anyone know where the little Russian troll Darthtraitor is from? Surely he can't be American.

imma gonna make up numbers too.

this will be fun.

Things are going to get worse for Adolf Putin. Rachel Maddow did a nice segment showing that Finland and Sweden are pretty much a sure thing to join NATO - this summer. She also showed how and when Finland kicked Soviet ass in the past. Finland shares an 830-mile border with Russia.

Finland And Sweden Are Closer To Joining NATO Than Ever

Forum List

Back