New poll on does Obama love America

Stop being so blind you don't see it is your own party...

Ah, this is the I'm a Republican bit, no wonder I was confused, you're a moron. Can you clue me in when you're doing that faster so instead of confusing me, I realize you're just sticking your hand down your pants and pumping? It saves time

True there are worse but there are also better now. Couldn't say that until bushanomics and Reagan fucked the middle class.

Also notice companies hiring these illegals is one of the reasons for our decline.

Yes, Obama did fix the stupid Republican policies by doing the same things, only it is OK now because a Democrat's in the White House. I feel better about it too
Obama deports more than bush and goes after illegal employers more too just as bill clinton did before bush.

Bush did nothing, so that's not really a comparison, but you think Obama is trying to get rid of illegals? Seriously?

I think the ones that are already here aren't going to go. They've been here too long. They have kids here now. I get it. Plus he wants the Latino vote. I do too. Plus we need the taxes. They aren't paying taxes now. So get them on the books.

Listen. If we really wanted them gone we could find them and deport them. But we don't allow officers to profile or even to bother with deporting. Most police say , "that's not my job". So the scam or con is on brother. They like the cheap labor and they aren't going to stop hiring them. Lets take a persons home and business away from them if they get caught hiring illegals. You can't be an illegal and work in Switzerland. It would not happen there. But we have a culture of corporations who like hiring cheap labor. Next you'll be arguing Jobs Americans Won't Do.

Liberals may want to let illegals stay, but we aren't paying their wages or salaries. We can't wish them here or gone. We have to stop paying them. If they job disappears so do they. And since we probably won't do that, fuck it make them legal. They're white enough and Christians right?

So Obama was exporting illegals now he wants them to stay. And I keep saying liberals are flip floppers. Wow, what was I thinking?

You hate it that Obama is winning the Hispanic vote on this one. You sooo badly want to find the GOCHA moment where either he loses points with the American people or loses the hispanic vote. Sorry, not gonna happen. And I think I've explained that at this point we might actually need the mexican workers paying taxes to help pay for the baby boomers. The rich won't chip in more. You don't want your taxes going up. Birth rates after the Bush Great Recession are way down, except in the black community of course. And Arabs and Mexicans. There are a whole host of reasons why making the ones that aren't leaving legal. But explaining it to you will be pointless it seems because you'll just claim flip flop or whatever you're already firm position is on the issue.

Obama deports more than bush and goes after illegal employers more too just as bill clinton did before bush.

Bush did nothing, so that's not really a comparison, but you think Obama is trying to get rid of illegals? Seriously?

I think the ones that are already here aren't going to go. They've been here too long. They have kids here now. I get it. Plus he wants the Latino vote. I do too. Plus we need the taxes. They aren't paying taxes now. So get them on the books.

Listen. If we really wanted them gone we could find them and deport them. But we don't allow officers to profile or even to bother with deporting. Most police say , "that's not my job". So the scam or con is on brother. They like the cheap labor and they aren't going to stop hiring them. Lets take a persons home and business away from them if they get caught hiring illegals. You can't be an illegal and work in Switzerland. It would not happen there. But we have a culture of corporations who like hiring cheap labor. Next you'll be arguing Jobs Americans Won't Do.

Liberals may want to let illegals stay, but we aren't paying their wages or salaries. We can't wish them here or gone. We have to stop paying them. If they job disappears so do they. And since we probably won't do that, fuck it make them legal. They're white enough and Christians right?

So Obama was exporting illegals now he wants them to stay. And I keep saying liberals are flip floppers. Wow, what was I thinking?

Some can stay, and they'll have to jump through a hell of a lot of hoops to do it too I might add.

Hey, remember the influx of Arabs after Bush invaded Iraq? How many sleeper cells did he let in?

I don't get the purpose of snarky questions that have nothing to do with anything I said

I'd rather let a bunch of hard working christian mexicans in than islam. I know a lot of the ones we let in were Chaldean but still icky. LOL.

Yes, Obama did fix the stupid Republican policies by doing the same things, only it is OK now because a Democrat's in the White House. I feel better about it too

You hate it that Obama is winning the Hispanic vote on this one. You sooo badly want to find the GOCHA moment where either he loses points with the American people or loses the hispanic vote. Sorry, not gonna happen. And I think I've explained that at this point we might actually need the mexican workers paying taxes to help pay for the baby boomers. The rich won't chip in more. You don't want your taxes going up. Birth rates after the Bush Great Recession are way down, except in the black community of course. And Arabs and Mexicans. There are a whole host of reasons why making the ones that aren't leaving legal. But explaining it to you will be pointless it seems because you'll just claim flip flop or whatever you're already firm position is on the issue.

Still arguing with the voices in your head. I already told you if you want to know my view you have to stop telling me my view. I'm not interested in a debate that works that way

Some can stay, and they'll have to jump through a hell of a lot of hoops to do it too I might add.

Hey, remember the influx of Arabs after Bush invaded Iraq? How many sleeper cells did he let in?

I don't get the purpose of snarky questions that have nothing to do with anything I said

I'd rather let a bunch of hard working christian mexicans in than islam. I know a lot of the ones we let in were Chaldean but still icky. LOL.

You really don't need anyone else involved in the conversation with you to have a debate, do you?

in the second person present tense it would be "you ass". Asses would be present tense third person -- "I ass; you ass; he/she/it asses"

True if I was referring to a person or people, but I was actually referring to the multiple cheeks on your fat ass, so it was correct

in the second person present tense it would be "you ass". Asses would be present tense third person -- "I ass; you ass; he/she/it asses"

True if I was referring to a person or people, but I was actually referring to the multiple cheeks on your fat ass, so it was correct

Then that would be a plural, and the verb would have to revert to ass -- "they ass", third person neuter.
If the verb "to ass" existed.

Then that would be a plural, and the verb would have to revert to ass -- "they ass", third person neuter.
Not only does ass not exist as a verb, but neither do neuter verbs in the English language. You do not have the knowledge nor the intellect to be a pedant.

Did they let all those polled used the machine that can look into someones soul or was this poll useless?
Funny thing about looking into the souls of America..

It seems that 49% of Americans question or think that the current President doesn't love or think much of his own country..

Yet, it seems that a majority of Americans hate Congress, specifically, Republican's, to the tune of 11%....even though 96% of them get elected often enough to make a 30 year career of the job....

Selective poll syndrome.....Its every fucking where...

You really don't need anyone else involved in the conversation with you to have a debate, do you?
Where how I'm wrong.

Where how I'm wrong.

You want me to analyze your debate with yourself? Seriously? Why would I want to do that?

Not only does ass not exist as a verb, but neither do neuter verbs in the English language. You do not have the knowledge nor the intellect to be a pedant.

Pronouns do. And they is a pronoun.
duh.gif

Next week if you do your homework maybe we'll move onto gerunds.
We might have to ...uh, dumbass it down.

duh.gif

Ass is not a verb. Neuter verbs do not exist in English. Stop being a ass.

duh.gif

Nobody said "neuter verbs exist in English", Ass. You made the ass-umption. And it was asinine.

The phrase I cited was "they ass" -- assuming ass as a verb. The pronoun is crucial; it dictates what the verb form will be. And it's bassed based on number, not gender.

duh.gif

Nobody said "neuter verbs exist in English", Ass. You made the ass-umption. And it was asinine.

The phrase I cited was "they ass" -- assuming ass as a verb. The pronoun is crucial; it dictates what the verb form will be. And it's bassed based on number, not gender.
Good lord you're an idiot.

duh.gif

Good lord you're an idiot.

No, I'm educated.
Unfortunately that doesn't mean I can teach. Obviously.

No, I'm educated.
Unfortunately that doesn't mean I can teach. Obviously.
I have little doubt you have an American public education. Still, you are no match for me. Neuter verbs my ass!

Actually nobody claimed anything about "neuter verbs" but your ass, so it's this guy's ass:

strawman.jpg

Check that expression on is face. He looks like something just got pulled out of there.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?
I don't understand why you people don't understand how stupid this poll really is. It is a testament to how stupid Americans are. It's such typical overly-emotional garbage from the RW that is ultimately pointless.

I wouldn't expect any less from the ODS stricken rightwingers of this country. The shocking thing is that, in a Rasmussen poll, only 35% said he doesn't love his country.

Half of America isn't convinced their President loves his country and you consider that a victory? Seriously?
I don't understand why you people don't understand how stupid this poll really is. It is a testament to how stupid Americans are. It's such typical overly-emotional garbage from the RW that is ultimately pointless.

The whole leftists agenda is based on how stupid Americans are, your success shows that a lot better than this poll does. Actually this poll shows that maybe everyone isn't as stupid as you think they are. Half the country sees through the liar in chief and recognizes him for what he is

Forum List

Back