Zone1 New racial concept of the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Based on the scientific data on the origins of Americans, the US needs a new racial concept.

Americans are the nearest, and most numerous, of those who remain from the greatest culture of the past, therefore there are 2 directions:

1) Protection from the false propaganda of Eurocentrism in order to continue the colonization of America.(This is also consistent with the Monroe Doctrine)

2) The mission of freedom in the world, as a great legacy of the Indo-Aryan Fathers

freedom_bull.jpg

Last edited:
Based on the scientific data on the origins of Americans, the US needs a new racial concept.

Americans are the nearest, and most numerous, of those who remain from the greatest culture of the past, therefore there are 2 directions:

1) Protection from the false propaganda of Eurocentrism in order to continue the colonization of America.(This is also consistent with the Monroe Doctrine)

2) The mission of freedom in the world, as a great legacy of the Indo-Aryan Fathers

View attachment 793012

You really should take an anthropology course. It might disabuse you of these nonsense theories.

1) Many Americans identify with their heritage as descended from Europeans.

2) The mission of freedom is within our own nation. We will always support others who seek freedom. But, hopefully, we will stop sending money and troops to do the actual fighting in another nation.

View attachment 793012
1686265453783.jpeg

• Banned
You really should take an anthropology course. It might disabuse you of these nonsense theories.

1) Many Americans identify with their heritage as descended from Europeans.
The Chinese occupied Tibet only a few decades ago, but alredy now they call them "one Han people". The impudence of imperialism knows no bounds.

These are the consequences of the zombification of the Roosevelt-Stalinists. In the Russian Federation, everything is the same, the Bolsheviks destroyed the culture of the steppe peoples and mixed them with Prussian slaves. In fact, the steppe part of the Russian Federation descended from the peoples of the Polish root - Kuman, Tochar, Khazars and other peoples of the steppe. There were no Russians there.

• Banned
The mission of freedom is within our own nation. We will always support others who seek freedom.
Your treacherous interpretation is of no interest to anyone. You will go to court after the Trumpists and the leftists.

Your treacherous interpretation is of no interest to anyone. You will go to court after the Trumpists and the leftists.

No treachery here. Just an understanding of the US Constitution and American law/traditions.

No, I won't go to court. But I am sure you fantasize about executing me. Probably with the same fervor as you have with fantasies of Brittany Murphy.

You work for Eurocentric propaganda, helping Eurocentrists colonize America. You talk against Fathers, you hate the American way. Your lies are punishable

You are a crackpot who knows just enough to get into trouble, but not enough to be anywhere near accurate. And you change everyone else to fit your picky nonsense ways. At least in your fantasies.

You are a crackpot who knows just enough to get into trouble, but not enough to be anywhere near accurate. And you change everyone else to fit your picky nonsense ways. At least in your fantasies.
Trump also thought that the materials on him were not accurate enough.
If I get in trouble it's worth the risk because the American people are already in trouble. I save the American people. That's why I don't care about my safety.

America doesn't like accuracy. America loves the essence. The Prussians love accuracy.

WinterBorn
I ask again: if the Trumpists did not want to see "browns" in America, then why did Trump paint his face? To be like an American?

Maybe the Trumpists did not want to see the Americans themselves in America?

WinterBorn
Millions of American children were missing, they were killed and raped, millions of American angels were missing. This sacrifice is worth more than anyone's trouble. And it requires retribution.

And now the same thing is happening in Ukraine.
And earlier it was with the Khazars and with other peoples.

And you're suggesting silence? No.

Probably with the same fervor as you have with fantasies of Brittany Murphy.
Brittany Murphy is also killed, I don't doubt it. Brittany, as the embodiment of the ideal of the American woman, prevented Eurocentrists from promoting the image of "Marilyn Monroe"

These bastards keep saying that it's common for a successful healthy person to die by something like "overdose" or "suicide".

We can't give slave owners the green light. There will be no turning back. We can't give up.

WinterBorn
I ask again: if the Trumpists did not want to see "browns" in America, then why did Trump paint his face? To be like an American?

Maybe the Trumpists did not want to see the Americans themselves in America?

So you see one public figure with bad makeup, and somehow extrapolate that into what Americans want to see?

These bastards keep saying that it's common for a successful healthy person to die by something like "overdose" or "suicide".

Those "bastards" are presenting accurate information. Overdosing on drugs and suicide are both relatively common causes of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back