🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Rand Paul Plagiarism Story is bogus

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
What really kills me about this is that Paul had no hand writing the brief. Fein worked with Cuccinelli.

And this is the update from the very very left wing Raw Story. I know it won't keep liberal liars from smearing their smarmy selves with a lie. But truth out anyway. :eusa_angel:

UPDATE: Bruce Fein came forward Thursday to dispute Milbank and the Post‘s version of events. MSNBC reported that Paul’s political action committee RANDPAC forwarded an email from Fein to journalists disavowing his ex-wife Mattie’s characterization of the situation.

“Mattie Lolavar was not speaking for me,” Fein wrote. “Her quotes were her own and did not represent my views. I was working on a legal team, and have been paid for my work.”

Rand Paul-affiliated lawyer now says NSA lawsuit not plagiarized | The Raw Story

Now MSNBC has a story up about "the bogus story". :) I love days like this. And as we all know, MSNBC even in an acid freak's wildest dreams could never be called a conservative mouthpiece.

A spokesperson for RANDPAC forwarded an email from Fein denying Mattie Fein’s allegations. “Mattie Lolavar was not speaking for me,” Fein said in the email. “Her quotes were her own and did not represent my views. I was working on a legal team, and have been paid for my work.” Bruce Fein confirmed to msnbc that the email was from him.

The Kentucky Senator has previously come under criticism for lifting work without attribution in op-eds, speeches, and even his book. But when it comes to his lawsuit against the NSA, the accusation appears to be without merit.

Rand Paul didn't plagiarize his NSA lawsuit | MSNBC

Forum List

Back