New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

Negative
Lets start over.
In an attempt to blur the blame on illegals you ambiguously implied that good people are responsible for the degredation in Mexifornia...am I making this up?
Lets get specific; what percentage of degradation are the good people of Mexifornia responsible for?
who allowed them to pile in and then did not do a dam thing to control it?....the answer.....those good people you mention.....and this did not start yesterday....

Whats the percentage of fault?
i dont know what the fucking percentage is.....you are telling me that the citizens of california have had nothing to do with whats happening there and that is were the bullshit lies....they, the citizens have their hands dirty in this shit too for allowing it to happen....

No, you misunderstood.
To summarize....I said the cause for Mexifornia’s super shithole status is illegals...plain and simple. You deflected blame and said the people of Mexifornia have much to do with it.
I wanted to measure your claim that’s all.g
I have yet to see a REAL American citizen force an illegal over the border fence and on to American soil.
and you wont answer what i asked.....who allowed them to come over and let it get out of hand?...

I’ll play along....Border Patrol agents and politicians I suppose.
Your turn

Biggest economy in the US and 6th in the world.
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.
oh now its just the Olympics....
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!
if you like congestion and over population....go for it issa....
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc
thats because they are moving to these states.....
10 States Where the Most People Are Moving (and Leaving)
10 states where the most people are moving (and leaving)
The Surprising States People Are Moving to—and the Ones They're Leaving
2016 National Movers Study
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....
A Californian said today that more people are leaving Silicon Valley than are coming to it...for the first time in years.
So?

Why you guys are so jealous? Opening topics every minute about the ultra blue state, tells me that you guys are so jealous.
California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).
Jealous? That's hilarious!

We've already been through the list of produce items grown in California and established the fact that all of them can be obtained elsewhere.

Discussion of the proof that California is a shithole might save a good American the pain of moving there only to find that it does not possess the great standard of living that it claims to offer.
Till other states do produce their own food spare us the jealousy.
California is the best state, you like it or you don't.
and im sure people who live in other states love their state too....not all people enjoy 80 degrees all year long,some people like seeing the different seasons...i know i was shocked too...

who allowed them to pile in and then did not do a dam thing to control it?....the answer.....those good people you mention.....and this did not start yesterday....

i dont know what the fucking percentage is.....you are telling me that the citizens of california have had nothing to do with whats happening there and that is were the bullshit lies....they, the citizens have their hands dirty in this shit too for allowing it to happen....

No, you misunderstood.
To summarize....I said the cause for Mexifornia’s super shithole status is illegals...plain and simple. You deflected blame and said the people of Mexifornia have much to do with it.
I have yet to see a REAL American citizen force an illegal over the border fence and on to American soil.
and you wont answer what i asked.....who allowed them to come over and let it get out of hand?...

Your turn
border patrol only do what they are ordered to do but this states politicians looked the other way for decades and the PEOPLE who live here did not say much did they?...now its out of hand and you see people like crying about it.....maybe 20-30 years ago you should have spoke up......

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
Shitholes are rated low. Whoda thunk it...

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn
border patrol only do what they are ordered to do but this states politicians looked the other way for decades and the PEOPLE who live here did not say much did they?...now its out of hand and you see people like crying about it.....maybe 20-30 years ago you should have spoke up......

Awesome...so we’re back to where we were.
So the good people of the state went on about their business and trusted politicians...meanwhile, illegal federal criminals invaded and here we are now...and you’re saying it’s the fault of those good people for not taking action sooner?
This sounds like that Liberal mentality....”If you leave your windows down and your keys in your car....it’s your fault if your car gets stolen”
Funny shit!

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn
You won this debate HANDIDLY.

The people are responsible for voting in the do nothing politicians. When they saw the trend they could have stopped it via the power of the vote & they decided to turn a blind eye.

As far as I'm concerned Mexico can have California. The place isn't worth shit outside of the tech companies.

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn

Awesome...so we’re back to where we were.
So the good people of the state went on about their business and trusted politicians...meanwhile, illegal federal criminals invaded and here we are now...and you’re saying it’s the fault of those good people for not taking action sooner?
This sounds like that Liberal mentality....”If you leave your windows down and your keys in your car....it’s your fault if your car gets stolen”
Funny shit!
whats funny is you, a so called cal resident, trusting the politicians in this state to watch your back....how long have you lived here?...you just proved what im saying...

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn

Maybe 20-30 years ago nobody gave two shits and now they do....do they lose their right to care now because they may not have at a point in the past?
Let’s look at this from a different angle and add some metaphorical value for ease of understanding.
A good family decided to foster children....they fostered millions and then decided fostering was no longer good for them.
THE END

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn

The people are responsible for voting in the do nothing politicians. When they saw the trend they could have stopped it via the power of the vote & they decided to turn a blind eye.

As far as I'm concerned Mexico can have California. The place isn't worth shit outside of the tech companies.
this guy brokeloser is just one of many who are so busy with their lives that they dont pay attention to what is going on around them,and then wake up,but its now kinda late to cry but he wont take responsibility for not seeing it.....

Biggest economy in the US and 6th in the world.
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....
A Californian said today that more people are leaving Silicon Valley than are coming to it...for the first time in years.
So?

Why you guys are so jealous? Opening topics every minute about the ultra blue state, tells me that you guys are so jealous.
California produces a sizable majority of many American fruits, vegetables, and nuts: 99 percent of artichokes, 99 percent of walnuts, 97 percent of kiwis, 97 percent of plums, 95 percent of celery, 95 percent of garlic, 89 percent of cauliflower, 71 percent of spinach, and 69 percent of carrots (and the list goes on and on).

We've already been through the list of produce items grown in California and established the fact that all of them can be obtained elsewhere.

Discussion of the proof that California is a shithole might save a good American the pain of moving there only to find that it does not possess the great standard of living that it claims to offer.
I have no jealousy regarding California.

I get my dates from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, my figs from Turkey, my peaches from Georgia, my corn from Iowa, my eggs and whole milk from a local farmer, my blueberries from Maine, my vegetables from any one of three local Farmer's Markets or one a few miles away that has the best tomatoes from Florida, my beef from Texas or Nebraska, my pork from Arkansas, my wine from Germany, France or Australia, my single malt scotch from Scotland, my cars from Japan, my clothes from various countries.....and so on.

I depend on California for absolutely NOTHING other than to provide Congress with batshit crazy, professional politicians.

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn

this guy brokeloser is just one of many who are so busy with their lives that they dont pay attention to what is going on around them,and then wake up,but its now kinda late to cry but he wont take responsibility for not seeing it.....

You’re just plain twisting shit up Lib style now because I called you out on diverting from the root cause of degradation in Mexifornia. Be a man and admit you’re wrong...simple shit.

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn

Like I said, no good Mexifornian has hoisted any illegal over that wall or swam them across the river and no good Mexifornian has held a cockroach up at gun point and forced them to procreate at a rodents pace. They do all that on their own....THEY are the root cause of the problem...third graders can see it...you should to.

So?

You must be 400lbs or something...I’ve never heard anyone so fascinated by the production of food.
Nope. I wasn't raised here therefore not obese. Good eating habits. Come again.

So?

and im sure people who live in other states love their state too....not all people enjoy 80 degrees all year long,some people like seeing the different seasons...i know i was shocked too...
I can show board and ski all I have to do is drive 1h. It did rain this week....and most of us can afford traveling to cold areas.

So?

I have no jealousy regarding California.

I get my dates from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, my figs from Turkey, my peaches from Georgia, my corn from Iowa, my eggs and whole milk from a local farmer, my blueberries from Maine, my vegetables from any one of three local Farmer's Markets or one a few miles away that has the best tomatoes from Florida, my beef from Texas or Nebraska, my pork from Arkansas, my wine from Germany, France or Australia, my single malt scotch from Scotland, my cars from Japan, my clothes from various countries.....and so on.

I depend on California for absolutely NOTHING other than to provide Congress with batshit crazy, professional politicians.
Most Americans can't say the same. You are just bitter towards a successful state because it's progressive. You should boycott the technology and media that comes from here as well.

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn

Maybe 20-30 years ago nobody gave two shits and now they do....do they lose their right to care now because they may not have at a point in the past?
Let’s look at this from a different angle and add some metaphorical value for ease of understanding.
A good family decided to foster children....they fostered millions and then decided fostering was no longer good for them.
THE END
so i was right then?....the people of this state are responsible for much of this happening?..

No, you misunderstood.

Your turn

THE END
so i was right then?....the people of this state are responsible for much of this happening?..

Negative
If I left my keys in my car and it got stolen was it my fault?

Your turn

You’re just plain twisting shit up Lib style now because I called you out on diverting from the root cause of degradation in Mexifornia. Be a man and admit you’re wrong...simple shit.
i think we both know you are the one who is wrong,you are the one not man enough to just come right out and admit it....thats simple shit....

Your turn

Like I said, no good Mexifornian has hoisted any illegal over that wall or swam them across the river and no good Mexifornian has held a cockroach up at gun point and forced them to procreate at a rodents pace. They do all that on their own....THEY are the root cause of the problem...third graders can see it...you should to.
a third grader can tell you who let them come across and let it get out of hand...maybe you should get one to explain it to you...

Your turn

i think we both know you are the one who is wrong,you are the one not man enough to just come right out and admit it....thats simple shit....

Your turn

a third grader can tell you who let them come across and let it get out of hand...maybe you should get one to explain it to you...

I’m disappointed in you Harry, you’ve gone full LibTard with this point of view. You’ve not so cleverly danced around a very simple question because you see the direct correlation...Let’s try again...don’t be scared.
“If I left my keys in my car and it got stolen was it my fault?”

Forum List

Back