New Rules Established Since Trump Became President

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
It's been widely said, reported and believed that 45's ascension to Office broke basically every. single. political. rule.

And his time in said Office thus far has largely proven that to be true.

This thread is dedicated to all the new rules now established by Trump and his Republican Administration.

For instance, a new rule is that whatever your President does, is totally acceptable, defensible and legal once your base is with you. This is the first and foremost new rule of 45's Administration.

You can list the rest as you recall and/or as they come up.

The only "rule" Trump broke was in schlonging St Hillary the Inevitable; it was her turn!

New rule: No one in a Presidential Administration is important or of any consequence, no matter how high up they are, when found doing wrong and/or committing crime. They should be ignored once finally being forced to resign/be fired. After the media exposed them of course.

Last edited:
It's been widely said, reported and believed that 45's ascension to Office broke basically every. single. political. rule.

This thread is dedicated to all the new rules now established by Trump and his Republican Administration.

For instance, a new rule is that whatever your President does, is totally acceptable, defensible and legal once your base is with you. This is the first and foremost new rule of 45's Administration.

This is not a new rule, it's the Clinton rule.

obama used that rule to ignore the Constitution and be an openly blatant murdering tyrant.

If you are gunna troll the Pres or a party, at least be close to honest.

New Rule: Russia is now a friend of America, and we should do nothing to investigate or even prevent past and/or future attacks on our political system.

Raping children is fine as long as you'll help a GOP President's agenda
another old rule.

clinton raped women, and you re-elected him
I was too young to vote then. It's sad that you defend child rape by citing allegations about adults.
fuck you cock sucking fuck hole

I would never defend rape, and you fucking lied and accuse me of such a thing?

just remember, clinton is your fucking hero, you supported the **** that attacked his victims, so guess what?

You support rapists.

Facts are whatever you want
Raping children is fine as long as you'll help a GOP President's agenda
another old rule.

clinton raped women, and you re-elected him
I was too young to vote then. It's sad that you defend child rape by citing allegations about adults.
fuck you cock sucking fuck hole

I would never defend rape, and you fucking lied and accuse me of such a thing?

just remember, clinton is your fucking hero, you supported the **** that attacked his victims, so guess what?

You support rapists.
Well that's a stretch. :rolleyes:

A wife stood by her husband, believing him over his accusers. Melania does the same thing. So by your own argument, you must support rape.

New Rule: Don't take the President's "tweets" too seriously. He obviously doesn't.
Let me update this one for you.

New Rule: Don't take the President's tweets literally, take them seriously. He speaks in ways only "the American people." understand, not in political speak. AKA, whatever they want to interpret it to mean, at any given time, no matter what was said it meant or what he actually said, is what it means.

I thought nthat twas the "Obama rule", even as a lame duck.

Forum List

Back