New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

One day your nuts will drop...you will then realize that we make nothing up, we simply have the balls to see shit for what it actually is and we don’t let ethnicity and how it correlates scare us into ignorance.
Have you seen what wetbacks do to school districts? (and everything else they come in contact with)

We have been over this many times before, but no matter how much you beg, no matter how much you want me to drop my nuts into your mouth, I will never turn into a racist piece of shit like you. I have spent pretty much my whole life around people from diverse backgrounds, skin colors and countries of origins. There are good people from the all and there are pieces of shit like you from them all.

So, quit begging, it is not a good look for you.

That depends on the discussion. This discussion is based upon nothing but personal feelings and emotions, thus that implies a personal aversion.

Your position is that any attempt to measure the quality of life, is arbitrary and thus invalid. AND that barring any obvious and clear connection between any measurement and "skin color", any such measurement is irrelevant anyways.

For you to take that position,and then attack others for not trying a line of argument, that you have already dismissed,

is not fair nor reasonable of you.

If one such report has a state in the middle of the pack and another such report has a state at the end of their list, how is it not completely subjective?

At that point, the reasonable thing to do, would be to look at them and the data in them to see which of the lists is more accurate.

Golf instead, ridiculed the very idea of using lists of data to judge quality of life.

He knows that California, and America are being negatively impacted by increasing diversity, but supports it anyways, for reasons he will not share. If he is even aware of his reasons.

America is the most diverse country on earth

It is what made us great

Yes, those of us who were INVITED here and came LEGALLY have improved this nation....Have those who broke in, came uninvited against the desire of The People improved our nation? If so, prove it with statistics. GO!

Nah. Those "invited here" took away Americans jobs. We need to jail employers that knowingly hire illegals (tRump included) and end the beyond stupid Republican worker visa program.

That depends on the discussion. This discussion is based upon nothing but personal feelings and emotions, thus that implies a personal aversion.

Your position is that any attempt to measure the quality of life, is arbitrary and thus invalid. AND that barring any obvious and clear connection between any measurement and "skin color", any such measurement is irrelevant anyways.

For you to take that position,and then attack others for not trying a line of argument, that you have already dismissed,

If one such report has a state in the middle of the pack and another such report has a state at the end of their list, how is it not completely subjective?

At that point, the reasonable thing to do, would be to look at them and the data in them to see which of the lists is more accurate.

Golf instead, ridiculed the very idea of using lists of data to judge quality of life.

He knows that California, and America are being negatively impacted by increasing diversity, but supports it anyways, for reasons he will not share. If he is even aware of his reasons.

It is what made us great

Yes, those of us who were INVITED here and came LEGALLY have improved this nation....Have those who broke in, came uninvited against the desire of The People improved our nation? If so, prove it with statistics. GO!
Mexicans have been crossing the border for generations

They have contributed greatly to our culture

Discussing the negative impact of a phenomenon in no way implies a persona aversion or fear of it.

Obviously.

YOu do agree with that statement, do you not?

It is what made us great

That is nonsense. This country was built on diverse immigrants being assimilated into a fairly homogeneous American settler culture bound together by a common language, common faith and shared ethos.

It is what made us great

Mexicans have been crossing the border for generations

They have contributed greatly to our culture

And you dems act soooooooo offended when we accuse you of being for open borders.

It is what made us great

That is nonsense. This country was built on diverse immigrants being assimilated into a fairly homogeneous American settler culture bound together by a common language, common faith and shared ethos.

You are very wrong. It’s the reality that people like you refused to believe it.

Without the illegals doing these jobs. Ca will not be the 6th largest economy of the world.

Yes I agreed with the description of you. When was the last time you were in Cali? The OP is correct.

Still, every post is about me and me alone. Why is that?

Last time I was in Cali was about 6 years ago. Great place, always enjoyed my visits there.

Go now...LA and SF. You won't recognize it.

When was the last time you were in either place?

Semantics...
Both have been disgusting shitholes predominantly inhabited by disgusting thirdworld filth and lowlife degenerates for years.

I was there when I was 18 and thought the homeless problem was bad but it’s way worse now. My goodness.

There are about 20,000+ homeless in Boston and it’s getting worse. So brace yourself.
Los Angeles 2019 homeless are 59,000.

Population of Boston is about 700,000.
Los Angeles population is 4 millions.

Do the math. Who has more homeless? Los Angeles or Boston?

Don’t forget some of these people came from different states then moved to Ca.

Still, every post is about me and me alone. Why is that?

Last time I was in Cali was about 6 years ago. Great place, always enjoyed my visits there.

Semantics...
Both have been disgusting shitholes predominantly inhabited by disgusting thirdworld filth and lowlife degenerates for years.

I was there when I was 18 and thought the homeless problem was bad but it’s way worse now. My goodness.

There are about 20,000+ homeless in Boston and it’s getting worse. So brace yourself.

Come to the city. It’s clean and we have ample homeless shelters.

Sounds like you visited LA, which is only a tiny part of Cali

In a little bit I'm going to leave my ten acres of Northern California redwoods and drive an hour with my convertible top down in no traffic. Sure, I might encounter a deer or coyote (once even a mountain lion), but few cars. I breathe clean air and drink some of the best water in the world. (Out of the tap)

As quality of life goes....#1 baby!

It's a really big state, y'all.
Northern Cali is a LOT whiter and more conservative than the rest of marxistfornia.
And yet my kids went to a High School with a Hispanic population of over 70%, you racist asshole.
Poor kids.

Has to be hard on them to not be raised by racist pieces of shit like you and the OP. :290968001256257790-final:

They wouldn't say so. If you asked them what the worst thing about their lives is. I guarantee you the answer would be "internet" (satellite).

Semantics...

He is talking about Boston. What do they say about people in glass houses?

2018_12_20_Forbes_Homeless_People.jpg

Boston and SF are awfully close...

It is what made us great

You don't have to use dog whistles like "homogeneous" anymore. The Klan has taken off their hoods and march in public. ..FYI.

Semantics...

He is talking about Boston. What do they say about people in glass houses?

2018_12_20_Forbes_Homeless_People.jpg

Boston and SF are awfully close...

I know he is but we police it better here and it’s less prevalent as the weather cools.

It is what made us great

You are very wrong. It’s the reality that people like you refused to believe it.

Without the illegals doing these jobs. Ca will not be the 6th largest economy of the world.

I bet Mollie Tibbetts is happy about GDP and that 6th largest economy bullshit...right?

One day your nuts will drop...you will then realize that we make nothing up, we simply have the balls to see shit for what it actually is and we don’t let ethnicity and how it correlates scare us into ignorance.
Have you seen what wetbacks do to school districts? (and everything else they come in contact with)

We have been over this many times before, but no matter how much you beg, no matter how much you want me to drop my nuts into your mouth, I will never turn into a racist piece of shit like you. I have spent pretty much my whole life around people from diverse backgrounds, skin colors and countries of origins. There are good people from the all and there are pieces of shit like you from them all.

Hahaha...yeah, yeah...we all know that ‘one guy’...right?

Hahaha...yeah, yeah...we all know that ‘one guy’...right?

Yes, we do all know that one guy like you and Correll and Azog (wait, that is 3 guys) that are racist fucks to whom nothing is more important than the color of a person's skin.

It is what made us great

That is true.

On the other hand, wages would be higher, crime would be lower and maybe, just maybe we wouldnt' be having an issue with old plagues making a comeback.

Macro-economic numbers do not tell the whole story. That is what the last Presidential election was all about. DId you miss that whole campaign?

Outside of San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento, California is actually quite conservative. I just read a Pocket article about people living in the northern mountains in towns under 1,000 population with long drives between each. There are few medical facilities and most childbirth is at home aided by Midwives (many not formally trained) and with better results than in many hospitals.
Law enforcement officials are few and the people protect themselves.
Even with a large Mexican/Latino population, the San Joaquin Valley is quite conservative.

It is what made us great

You don't have to use dog whistles like "homogeneous" anymore. The Klan has taken off their hoods and march in public. ..FYI.

The issue is diversity. THe opposite of diversity is homogeneous. Hence my use of the term.

I'm not afraid to say White, if that is what you are implying.

And white really doesn't fit my point there, though it is close. After all there was a lot of diversity, in the ethnic and cultural make up of the immigrants. Even though by our modern standards, looking back, we see them as "white", to the people of the time, a lot of those immigrants were seen as "other".

I know that is probably all over your head. YOu just wanted to shut me up with the race card.

But, I'm not afraid of it, nor you.

My point stands, despite your race baiting.

This country was built on diverse immigrants being assimilated into a fairly homogeneous American settler culture bound together by a common language, common faith and shared ethos.

You race baiting asshole.

It is what made us great

You have a twisted view of our history

Immigrants from many nations flocked to our shores. There were many languages being spoken in our cities as immigrants formed their own communities

Some were even “Jews”

Outside of San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento, California is actually quite conservative. I just read a Pocket article about people living in the northern mountains in towns under 1,000 population with long drives between each. There are few medical facilities and most childbirth is at home aided by Midwives (many not formally trained) and with better results than in many hospitals.
Law enforcement officials are few and the people protect themselves.
Even with a large Mexican/Latino population, the San Joaquin Valley is quite conservative.

Too bad they are permanently politically marginalized, by massive Third World immigration.

Forum List

Back