New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

Laughing......nothing says 'cleanest politician' like his company being convicted of fraud, and being under dozens of criminal indictments for fraud.
It does when a Democrat is the source of all the charges, jackass.

"NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s company was fined $1.6 million Friday for a scheme in which the former president’s top executives dodged personal income taxes on lavish job perks — a symbolic, hardly crippling blow for an enterprise boasting billions of dollars in assets.

A fine was the only penalty a judge could impose on the Trump Organization after its conviction last month for 17 tax crimes, including conspiracy and falsifying business records. The amount was the maximum allowed by law. Judge Juan Manuel Merchan gave the company 14 days to pay. A person convicted of the same crimes would’ve faced years in prison."

Remember, I know more than you.
I remember that you're a jackass and a moron.

Nope. He's delusional. He literally hallucinates things that never happened. And then cites his delusion as objective evidence.

You can't fix stupid.
You mean the way just now that you hallucinated that I said what you claim?

one leftist lie one after another...hoping they can get anything to stick. President Trump is enduring persecution. Persecution is wrong. The gov't is wrong...those that support the gov't doing this are wrong. They support a corrupt freedom killing gov't that will eventually get around to them. Be careful what you support.

Forum List

Back