New Trump Lawyer, Foreign Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t watch youtube for accurate stories. Why hasn’t the mainstream media picked up the story and ran with it. I am not saying it is true or false, I’m saying I get tired of far right and far left BS.
Sometimes at work between rounds the girls watch YouTube and show me some short video clips on it, otherwise I don't watch it either.

There was story four or five years back. Accusing Feinstein of having a driver linked to the Ministry of State Security (The Intelligence Service for Communist China).

When she found out, she told the F.B.I. and they took the driver away. Unlike the Traitor who ignored warnings from the F.B.I. about Manafart being in contact with the Russian G.R.U.
And how many years was he the driver?

Yall make up shit on Trump and do your stupid dance when you see your side doing worse.

Read before you post. I posted my link from PolitiCo...but you did not read it Here you go again.

I agree, extremism is the problem we have in America. Both political parties are becoming extremists, more so with the Republicans though, in my opinion.
Depends on who is in power, right now it is the extreme right. Under Trump it was the extreme left. I like the idea of rank voting as it helps moderate the candidates. The ideal situation would be a Democratic President and a Republican Congress, think Clinton and Gingrich.

The Traitor Embraces QAnon At Rally By Playing Music Similar To Their Fuck Headed Anthem.

The Traitor made one of his highest-profile embraces to date of the extremist conspiracy group QAnon at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, making the apparently deliberate choice to play music that is virtually indistinguishable from the cult organization’s adopted anthem.

Dozens of the former president’s supporters in Youngstown engaged in raised-arm salutes as Trump delivered a fiery address to the background of a song his team insisted was a royalty-free tune from the internet, but to many ears it was nearly identical to the 2020 instrumental track Wwg1wga.

Wwg1wga’s title reflects the QAnon slogan “where we go one, we go all”, adopted by members of the antisemitic group who have convinced themselves that Trump is a messianic figure who is single-handedly battling the dark, pedophilic forces of satanism and who will return to the White House in glory having vanquished his enemies.

And how many years was he the driver?

Yall make up shit on Trump and do your stupid dance when you see your side doing worse.
Perhaps you didn't hear what he said, when she found out she informed the proper authorities. So it doesn't matter how many years he was a driver before that time. She acted responsibly, something trump seems to be incapable of.

Depends on who is in power, right now it is the extreme right. Under Trump it was the extreme left. I like the idea of rank voting as it helps moderate the candidates. The ideal situation would be a Democratic President and a Republican Congress, think Clinton and Gingrich.
What I find really interesting is the so-called right wants to totally defend their right to bear arms but they are willing to make women second class citizens by taking away their autonomy over the control over their own body. If that isn't an abuse of power and government overreach nothing is.

trump left out one part, he hires only the best CRIMINAL people.
NO Stann!
Haven't you heard?
It's purely just a great big coincidence that EVERYBODY Trump seems to associate with happens to turn out to be a criminal.

NO reflection on him.

His character is STELLAR!
The BEST!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
EVERYBODY is lying but him too.
He only tells THE BEST truth.
Always!

Which explains why MikePillow Guy just lost another round in court.

A Minnesota District Court judge on Monday denied MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s motion to throw out a lawsuit brought by a voting technology company that claims he defamed it by pushing the false narrative that the 2020 election was stolen.

Smartmatic, a company that provided election technology and services to Los Angeles in the 2020 election, alleges in the complaint that both Lindell and MyPillow defamed the voting tech company by falsely promoting the theory that its machines had been hacked or rigged in favor of President Joe Biden. Lindell is a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump and has falsely maintained since 2020 that Trump won the election over Biden.

Smartmatic also alleges that Lindell, who has advertised promo codes for MyPillow products to viewers and listeners during TV and radio segments where he pushed the false narrative that voting technology was rigged in the 2020 election, used deceptive trade practices.

Nothing but best. This is Daffy Duck bitching about the Porky Pig.
So you daffy, or porky?

NO Stann!
Haven't you heard?
It's purely just a great big coincidence that EVERYBODY Trump seems to associate with happens to turn out to be a criminal.

NO reflection on him.

His character is STELLAR!
The BEST!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
EVERYBODY is lying but him too.
He only tells THE BEST truth.
Always!
LOL, thank you again.

What I find really interesting is the so-called right wants to totally defend their right to bear arms but they are willing to make women second class citizens by taking away their autonomy over the control over their own body. If that isn't an abuse of power and government overreach nothing is.

Firearms have more rights than Women in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back