New Unemployment Figures Out - Another 4.4 Million On the Rolls With A Total Of ~26.5 Million or OVER 20% Jobless Rate

I can remember Trump just a very few months ago taking FULL CREDIT for the 3.6% unemployment rate. He wanted everyone to know that he OWNED that record low employment rate.
~~ Real unemployment rate soars past 20%—and the U.S. has now lost 26.5 million jobs ~~

How many feel Trump should take ownership of the current 20% unemployment rate?

Every single person who's as blindingly stupid, lacking in sense or nuance, and mentally unhinged by Trump winning election without your permission as you are.

Everyone else knows the difference between normal life and life during a pandemic, you dribbling buffoon.
So you're pissed off at Trump's brand new black-eye, therefore you have to act out with derisive whining toward others who are existing in reality. I'm shocked!

If the Orange Clown takes ownership for favorable employment numbers, isn't the concept of his narcissistic ass taking ownership of any gross declining employment numbers in line with normal expectations of conduct for ANY Chief Executive? If you believe that logic is flawed, then you really should cease typing, pull a pillow over your face and become another candidate for a body bag!

Whst should Trump take ownership for?

It’s the Governors who have shut down all manner of travel, business, and entertainment across their states; effectively wiping out the job market for a large portion of those who are now unemployed.
The chance to prevent this came and gone, but Trump was too busy worrying about other things, like campaign rallies and “hoaxes”.

Nancy Pelosi herself said it was basically a hoax, no big deal. Go around just like normal. Oh yea, 3 weeks AFTER Trump banned China travel.
She did not say it was a hoax. That was Trump.
She wanted everyone to go to San Francisco’s Chinatown to celebrate the Chinese New Year, knowing there was a Coronavirus.

I didn’t credit Trump with low unemployment and I’m not going to blame him for high unemployment.

It’s the Governors who have shut down all manner of travel, business, and entertainment across their states; effectively wiping out the job market for a large portion of those who are now unemployed.
The chance to prevent this came and gone, but Trump was too busy worrying about other things, like campaign rallies and “hoaxes”.

Nancy Pelosi herself said it was basically a hoax, no big deal. Go around just like normal. Oh yea, 3 weeks AFTER Trump banned China travel.
She wanted everyone to go to San Francisco’s Chinatown to celebrate the Chinese New Year, knowing there was a Coronavirus.

Not quite. Chinese New Year was in January. Not February. Swing and a miss.

She did encourage people to continue to frequent Chinese businesses which were being singled out at the time. Of course, at that time no one was distancing. We might have if the warnings of the CDC had gotten through to Trump.

I can remember Trump just a very few months ago taking FULL CREDIT for the 3.6% unemployment rate. He wanted everyone to know that he OWNED that record low employment rate.
~~ Real unemployment rate soars past 20%—and the U.S. has now lost 26.5 million jobs ~~

What's your point....other than the fact you're retarded?
I'm not surprised you can't comprehend the simple language in the OP. I guess your brain transplant was a failure too!

pussygrabber owns the collapsed economy, and the record unemployment, he mismanaged the covid crisis, we continue to be the worst case and epicenter of the world, and will continue to be, all because of our inept, delusional guy in charge...

Every single person who's as blindingly stupid, lacking in sense or nuance, and mentally unhinged by Trump winning election without your permission as you are.

Everyone else knows the difference between normal life and life during a pandemic, you dribbling buffoon.
So you're pissed off at Trump's brand new black-eye, therefore you have to act out with derisive whining toward others who are existing in reality. I'm shocked!

If the Orange Clown takes ownership for favorable employment numbers, isn't the concept of his narcissistic ass taking ownership of any gross declining employment numbers in line with normal expectations of conduct for ANY Chief Executive? If you believe that logic is flawed, then you really should cease typing, pull a pillow over your face and become another candidate for a body bag!

"So all I ever hear is how right I am and how eeeeevil Orange man is!"

Thank you for confirming my initial assessment of you, and adding the fact that you're an impotent pussy who can't handle opposition.

Goodbye, newb.

"So all I ever hear is how right I am and how eeeeevil Orange man is!"

Thank you for confirming my initial assessment of you, and adding the fact that you're an impotent pussy who can't handle opposition.

Goodbye, newb.
Damn, but you will do anything than respond with a substantive reply that's is even remotely related to the OP or subsequent posts trying to steer you on topic. So all I have to say at this point is Fuck You Very Much and be sure to crawl into that body bag BEFORE you off your dumb ass.

I'm not surprised you can't comprehend the simple language in the OP. I guess your brain transplant was a failure too!
I can comprehend it...I just don't believe you're this fucking stupid.

Not quite. Chinese New Year was in January. Not February. Swing and a miss.

She did encourage people to continue to frequent Chinese businesses which were being singled out at the time. Of course, at that time no one was distancing. We might have if the warnings of the CDC had gotten through to Trump.

And why were they singled out? Because of the virus. She didn’t seem to think it was that serious.

Trump has nothing to do with a plague thats hitting the world. Hack.

Yup. If you want to blame someone, blame China. This whole thing started there and they kept the facts to themselves. They didn't stop flights leaving China and they sure as hell didn't tell anyone what was actually going on.

The Op is a moron.

Trump has nothing to do with a plague thats hitting the world. Hack.

Yup. If you want to blame someone, blame China. This whole thing started there and they kept the facts to themselves. They didn't stop flights leaving China and they sure as hell didn't tell anyone what was actually going on.

The Op is a moron.

The Op is a moron.
You ignorant twit! What does anything you wrote quoted above have to do with the OP I wrote? What does blaming China for the flights that TRUMP claimed he stopped and you claim China continued have to do with the subject in the OP! Painfully conflicted gibberish!

BUT...

You're calling Trump a liar you traitor. How dare you call Trump a liar and traitor! You should be banished from this Nation for casting such aspersions, you traitor. You've been missing your daily two minutes of hate sessions, haven't you. Remember, Goldstein is the guilty one, Goldstein is the guilty one, Goldstein is the guilty one!

BUT...

Actually, you're far too handicapped to contrive any type of clever duplicity given the constant state of your confusion and poor grasp of real world contextual circumstances!

Toodles Claude!

......sure--he created the virus to destroy our economy --that makes so much sense
......sure--he created the virus to destroy our economy --that makes so much sense
It's a shame your schooling failed your needs re: reading comprehension! It's never too late to get an education or at least a GED! A tutor maybe?

How many feel you should take responsibility for this post? Own it!
Well, you wrote that post, so why should I take credit for that pile? Or did you mean another post perhaps?

If Trump can't shut the country down then Trump can't be blamed for job losses of when the country is shut down by those who CAN do it.
Well in that case, just how the fuck can Trump take credit for lowering the unemployment rate? And what the fuck were the 15 day and 30 day quarantines to "Flatten the Curve" the Magic Narcissistic put in place? Scapegoating others is a coward's way out!
You're a simple fucker ain't ya?
Read the previous posts ya dipshit.

It's a shame your schooling failed your needs re: reading comprehension! It's never too late to get an education or at least a GED! A tutor maybe?

How many feel you should take responsibility for this post? Own it!
Well, you wrote that post, so why should I take credit for that pile? Or did you mean another post perhaps?

hahahhahahah---wow==how long did it take you to think that up??

Forum List

Back