New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

he almost attacked the cops just doing his job

the area is known for drugs and but AA couldn’t understand what he was saying.
So?
Just more evidence of his character,, it’s part of the court process lol you will learn how this works pretty quickly haha
You mean being pissed for being pulled over for no apparent reason?
He was parked in the park lol rapping with his mothers winter coat on with nothing underneath exposing his underwear to children... WE HAVE A WINNER
In other words, for no valid reason.
I bet if I came to your neighborhood took my shirt off exposed my underwear while your kids were playing you would call the cops on me me lol

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

200.gif

Self defense of what? Arbery ran at the guy from 50 feet away (at least).
The runner actually used the truck as a shield so he could gain momentum and use that momentum to attack the kid with the gun. It was thought out while he approached. he had no intention of jogging, he was going to engage. So he failed.
I think that is fairly obvious to anyone who is being honest.
That must explain how Travis went from the left lane to the right lane.
icon_rolleyes.gif
What’s wrong with that? Maybe he was trying to record him get a pic for the cops

I don't understand the need to act rebellious and put yourself in a bad situation.
I know. But TWICE they made him grovel on the ground. He complied with everything they required he do, but I would be pretty frustrated, too, if I were him. How would you feel if a cop did that to you for walking in the park in broad daylight? The body cam doesn't show why the police thought he should be checked out. The big winter coat when it was obviously a warm day? What did he mean, he was just "rapping" to relax?
Neither can you, apparently.
prove it
Your favorite non answer.

I don't understand the need to act rebellious and put yourself in a bad situation.
I know. But TWICE they made him grovel on the ground. He complied with everything they required he do, but I would be pretty frustrated, too, if I were him. How would you feel if a cop did that to you for walking in the park in broad daylight? The body cam doesn't show why the police thought he should be checked out. The big winter coat when it was obviously a warm day? What did he mean, he was just "rapping" to relax?
prove it
The rapping part...it means he was high.

So?
Just more evidence of his character,, it’s part of the court process lol you will learn how this works pretty quickly haha
You mean being pissed for being pulled over for no apparent reason?
He was parked in the park lol rapping with his mothers winter coat on with nothing underneath exposing his underwear to children... WE HAVE A WINNER
In other words, for no valid reason.
I bet if I came to your neighborhood took my shirt off exposed my underwear while your kids were playing you would call the cops on me me lol
Nazitrollboi, there are no kids in that video.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??

prove it
The rapping part...it means he was high.
Sure, he told the cops that.

I know high. LOTS of drug addicts around here. He doesn't appear high.

The runner actually used the truck as a shield so he could gain momentum and use that momentum to attack the kid with the gun. It was thought out while he approached. he had no intention of jogging, he was going to engage. So he failed.
icon_rolleyes.gif
What’s wrong with that? Maybe he was trying to record him get a pic for the cops
What's wrong with that is it shows he was aggressively trying to get Arbery to stop running.

icon_rolleyes.gif
What's wrong with that is it shows he was aggressively trying to get Arbery to stop running.
Lol oh yea? Where do you see any aggression from
Travis haha??

So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.

His car was on the GRASS, that alone would get attention.

So you're going to do battle with contact tracers who ring your doorbell if you've been exposed to the Virus, but a young man legally in a park doing nothing suspicious gets frisked for drugs and weapons for no reason and you wonder why he said "Fuck?"

Hypocrite.

Don’t you understand black people can do whatever they want to do man they were slaves!

Hypocrite.

Don’t you understand black people can do whatever they want to do man they were slaves!

There are two types of Blacks, one who gets immersed in the victimhood mentality and stagnate, the other who overcomes obstacles to thrive, striving to be something special.

Thank God the cops weren't killed. If I were them I'd be worried to about thugs like that.

Hypocrite.

There are two types of Blacks, one who gets immersed in the victimhood mentality and stagnate, the other who overcomes obstacles to thrive, striving to be something special.
And democrats would have Lynched for over coming

prove it

They made him get down after he got aggressive. Before that it just looked like a routine stop and check ID.

Let's play a game... A cop stops you and asked for ID and proceeds to check it. When he comes back, for some reason you desire to be made to grovel on the ground by the cop. The proper response is:

A. "Is there a problem officer" (in a calm voice)
B. You don't say anything (fair enough. most lawyers would tell you this option)
C. "Is there anything else I can help you wit officer" (nice response, but maybe not recommended)
D. "I ain't got SHIT on ME. What the FUCK you Fucking with me for!!"

icon_rolleyes.gif
Travis haha??
Yeah, moving in Arbery's direction and shooting him.

The entire incident is here on FoxNews. Ahmaud Arbery case: 2017 video emerges of Georgia cops trying to tase victim

It's interesting to see how concerned the cops were to follow the law and not be accused of excessive force. I don't how these guys do their job with that hanging over their head all the time. Ahmaud clearly got very agitated and aggressive when the cop was merely checking his ID. I can totally understand why they made him get down. If anything, the cop was to light on Ahmaud considering the amount of disrespect shown.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Travis haha??
Yeah, moving in Arbery's direction and shooting him.
Moving in his direction that’s pretty vague.. yes he got shot in because ha says so

Forum List

Back