New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

His point, which has been made before, was that Zimmerman contends he shot Martin in self defense and feared for his life after the 17-year-old attacked him and began pounding his head into the concrete pavement of a gated community on a rainy evening in Sanford on February 26.
--
"We're familiar with the Shaken Baby Syndrome," said Uhrig on the CBS This Morning program. "You shake a baby, the brain shakes around inside the skull. You can die when someone's pounding your head into the ground."

I thought Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin because the kid went for his gun?

Lyncher.

He shot Zimmerman because he thought he was going to get killed and nobody would help him.

And a witness saw them fighting over the gun.

No, it leads to blacking out and fuzziness at the time it's happening for sure.

It can lead to diminished capacity, if the damage is great enough.

It's inflicted traumatic brain injury (where have I heard that before?) usually associated with babies who have been shaken...but also occurs in adults who have been hit/shaken/kicked. It is what causes the condition referred to as "punch drunk".

PUNCH drunk. See? It happens when someone is PUNCHED. Get it? Huh? Get it?

Fucking moron lynch mob.

PUNCH DRUNK may be Zimmerman's defense........................................who is the moron here?

Kinda makes you wonder why a man who was so pummeled and so seriously injured would not need to be treated for it, and was able to be cleaned up within minutes in the backseat of a police care.

And no bandages. And walking around with a very normal gait, spit shine clean, and ambulating with normalcy like he'd just walked out of a movie theater...

And the police cancelled the 2nd ambulance and didn't see fit to have him treated beyond surface wounds. Having him seen by a doctor that night for deeper cranial injuries ?? Nope. they didn't do it... (which they are allowed to do - if he dies on their watch, they are in deep ****.)

Kinda makes you wonder why a man who was so pummeled and so seriously injured would not need to be treated for it, and was able to be cleaned up within minutes in the backseat of a police care.

And no bandages. And walking around with a very normal gait, spit shine clean, and ambulating with normalcy like he'd just walked out of a movie theater...

His attorney is talking about "shaken baby syndrome"; thus, Zimmerman might have been in his right mind when he killed Trayvon Martin.

His attorney is talking about "shaken baby syndrome"; thus, Zimmerman might have been in his right mind when he killed Trayvon Martin.
I have no doubt Mr. Zimmerman might be compared to a "Shaken Baby."

"Punch drunk" fighters have the adult form of shaken baby syndrome, incidentally.

He recovered very quickly, and so well that EMS didn't take him to the ED. And within the hour he was able to exit the police car in handcuffs, unassisted, and walk with a steady gait into and through the station.
Actually, within a half hour. OK. 35 minutes.

No, it leads to blacking out and fuzziness at the time it's happening for sure.

It can lead to diminished capacity, if the damage is great enough.

It's inflicted traumatic brain injury (where have I heard that before?) usually associated with babies who have been shaken...but also occurs in adults who have been hit/shaken/kicked. It is what causes the condition referred to as "punch drunk".

PUNCH drunk. See? It happens when someone is PUNCHED. Get it? Huh? Get it?

Fucking moron lynch mob.

the young man was the one "lynched" with no trial...and by the likes of your ilk no less

He had an amazing recovery, but was beaten senseless when he shot......................:doubt:

No, I never suggested that anybody be brought to justice before the police completed an investigation.

That's all your side, lynch mob.

He had an amazing recovery, but was beaten senseless when he shot......................:doubt:

It goes away if it's not severe.

Aren't you a nurse? You are apparently a crap nurse.

Here is what I have heard, and it makes some sense to me. Martin became scared because he knew he was being followed by someone in a car (Zimmerman). He became more and more afraid while talking on the phone to his girlfriend, and told her he was being followed. Zimmerman was told by a 911 operator to remain in his car, not to confront Martin. His mistake was to ignore her instructions and get out of his car and approach Trayvon Martin. If he got his ass kicked, it's pretty understandable. He apparently invited it upon himself. That's still no reason to pull out his gun and shoot a kid.

www.cleantv.com
www.888webtoday.com

No, I never suggested that anybody be brought to justice before the police completed an investigation.

That's all your side, lynch mob.

sure you did you said .."He shot Zimmerman because he thought he was going to get killed and nobody would help him"

so you have found the young man guilty without trial and he has been executed already..

I noticed another woman on 911 tape who said she saw the guy in the white shirt on top of & attacking another guy.

Forum List

Back