New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Zimmerman was walking away, and in fact if Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun that in it self is a whole new can of worms.

Yes, IF the victim went for the killer's gun, the picture may change. What I consider crucial is how far away from the killer was the victim when he was shot?

Does any of this really matter? this is all water cooler talk at this point.

True, the latest images posted of the killer & victim are also just speculation.

Whether or not Martins fingerprins are on the gun is irrelevant because Martin was the one who attacked Zimmerman right?

I haven't come to that conclusion based on what I've heard and read. Do you have a link?

I have to leave in a few minutes but I was briefed by several members on this board that Trayvon was a no good punk thug who initiated the confrontation with Zimmerman and attacked him, going for his gun, I'm running on their word with this.
I don't think the kid was that. He got busted with weed and was suspended. He seems to have attacked Zimmerman, too.

But, no, I wouldn't generalize him as that, at 17...just a kid who had bad judgement that got him killed. I can't say at my age I would have reacted much differently, either...except for physically attacking him.

I haven't come to that conclusion based on what I've heard and read. Do you have a link?

I have to leave in a few minutes but I was briefed by several members on this board that Trayvon was a no good punk thug who initiated the confrontation with Zimmerman and attacked him, going for his gun, I'm running on their word with this.
I don't think the kid was that. He got busted with weed and was suspended. He seems to have attacked Zimmerman, too.

But, no, I wouldn't generalize him as that, at 17...just a kid who had bad judgement that got him killed. I can't say at my age I would have reacted much differently, either...except for physically attacking him.

He may have struggled with the killer after seeing the firearm..............................self defense, right?

He may have struggled with the killer after seeing the firearm..............................self defense, right?
I don't know. Was he attacking because he saw the gun or attacking because he was pissed off at being followed? If the former, then yes. If the latter, then no.

TRAYVON WAS STANDING HIS GROUND

When he was confronted by someone he thought was there to do him harm, he lashed out in defense of his life. Zimmerman who initiated this confrontation cannot use self defense when he was getting his butt kick by a kid drew his gun and shot this kid he was stalking and confronted. Zimmerman was the perpetrator of his incident, not Trayvon who was minding his business on his way home and did not owe Zimmerman who did not identify himself as a Neighborhood Watchman, an explanation why he was where he was.

Zimmerman referring to Trayvon as a “fucking coon” clearly make this a hate crime and murder and not self defense.

You cannot pick a fight with some one, kill them and call it self defense when you are getting your butt kicked.

Not exactly what I heard on the news. Yes Zimmerman was following Trayvon however I haven't heard any "fucking Coon" reference reported. Trayvon should have called the police on Zimmerman if he felt endangered as zimmerman had not touched him.

I heard Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon and was on his way to meet up with police when Trayvon came up on him and attacked Zimmerman. Up until this point no contact between the two had occurred. If this is true then it's not a hate crime and Zimmerman was not the aggressor, Tryavon was. Do I think Zimmerman should have used a gun in a fist fight,no, but if he was getting beat up he was losing the fight and must have felt he needed too. That 's the chance you take when you get into a fight. We weren't there so it's hard to say. Zimmerman did have a broken nose and was bleeding from the head.

Basically we need to let the police do thier job and handle it. You may not like the outcome but that doesn't mean the decision not to arrest Zimmerman was wrong or unjustified. Just because this was a "white latino" and a black doesn't mean race played a part in this or it was a hate crime. It's sad that the young man is dead but lets hear both sides before we draw conclusions. Also I saw the Black Panters spewing BS and if anything happens to Zimmerman The Black Panthers and their followers should be charged with a hate crime.

Why? the Panthers are not the only one who want Zimmermans head, so for you its ok to let Zimmerman go because of lack of evidence but the Panthers should just automatically be charged for hate crimes if something happens to Zimmerman and theres no proof? thats not fair either.:doubt:

let me ask you something. If Mr. Zimmerman was black do you think the Black Panthers would give a flying fuck? The only reason they are involved at all is because Zimmerman has been described as a "white Latino". That's race based involvement and to hurt Zimmerman would make it a hate crime. Is it enough to charge it as a hate crime? About as much as it would be for Zimmerman to be charged with a hate crime. The law goes both ways. It pisses me off when people use the race card for every white on black crime. It takes away from blacks with a legitimate hate crime claim. It all goes back to the white guilt BS blacks try to give impose on us. Could you imagine if everytime a black on white crime occurred if the whites screamed racism, what it would be like? This incident as far as I can tell falls under the category of tragic,and shit happens. The Panthers should STFU and let the cops do their job.

Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him, then began hammering his head, police say - Local News - Anchorage, AK - msnbc.com

"With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities"

Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman says Trayvon decked him, then began hammering his head, police say - Local News - Anchorage, AK - msnbc.com

"With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities"

But able to fire & kill Martin.........................................and recover with no hospitalization of course.................................

When he was confronted by someone he thought was there to do him harm, he lashed out in defense of his life. Zimmerman who initiated this confrontation cannot use self defense when he was getting his butt kick by a kid drew his gun and shot this kid he was stalking and confronted. Zimmerman was the perpetrator of his incident, not Trayvon who was minding his business on his way home and did not owe Zimmerman who did not identify himself as a Neighborhood Watchman, an explanation why he was where he was.

Zimmerman referring to Trayvon as a “fucking coon” clearly make this a hate crime and murder and not self defense.

You cannot pick a fight with some one, kill them and call it self defense when you are getting your butt kicked.

Only fat Mexicans with guns are allowed to stand there ground.

After following the boy for how long ?

But able to fire & kill Martin.........................................and recover with no hospitalization of course.................................

How many times should your head get bashed into the sidewalk before you should start to be concerned for your health and well being ?

does anybody know if Zimmerman was wearing a neighbourhood watch vest?

Only fat Mexicans with guns are allowed to stand there ground.

From the phone calls, it appears Zimmerman was following the victim, and the victim was trying to get away. It has turned into "Martin attacked Zimmerman".............................the police described the killer's injuries as "not serious":

Police said Zimmerman wasn't badly injured and didn’t seek treatment until the next day.

U.S. News - Police report details alleged attack on Zimmerman

Very convenient..............................

Good. That is true, both had that right, if Martin was in fear of death or great bodily harm, that is. And, we won't know that. We do know that he wasn't liking being followed and probably was scared/concerned about that, though.

Unfortunately, the law is bad and a kid is dead.

The law is good if the aggressor had a weapon. It means that if someone pulls a gun on you, you do not have to first retreat giving them a chance to shoot you before taking him out.

What is a weapon? A gun is a weapon. A knife is a weapon. How about a rock, a stapler, a tire iron, a lamp, a length of rope, piano wire.

Anything can be a weapon.

I agree. I was thinking of the sidewalk, if that kid was slamming zimmerman's head down on the sidewalk, that could kill someone. Not saying it happened, I have no idea what happened, too many different stories.

Yeah, what's up with that? The New Black Panthers offering a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman? Is that even legal?

It's murder for hire.

I wonder if Eric Holder is planning to get the reward for himself?

Eric Holder should go after the Black Panthers who put out a hit on Zimmerman. If he does not, that is where the true injustice will be in this situation. We could have a full blown race war erupt due to the incompetent Obama administration.

zimmermanshirtlarge.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back