New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

One can't shoot someone for kicking their ass in a hand to hand fight. The shooter has to reasonably believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.

If your head is being slammed against the sidewalk, I would think you would reasonably believe you could die.

After listening to the 911 tapes & eye witness's I believe it was a justifiable shooting. Zimmerman was on his back screaming help so loud it could clearly be heard over the phone inside a home at least 20 times while being beaten by Martin. Martin continued to beat a man that was clearly subdued begging for help.
The mother says that is her son's voice screaming for help.

If Obama doesn't believe this tragedy is a race thing, why doesn't he condemn the Black Panthers with their bounty on Zimmerman. Why doesn't the president tell the American people it's time to tone the rhetoric down and let the LE do their investigation on this matter.
Obama does not have clean hands in this issue.
Maybe because he's not in this country at this time, but is halfway around the globe in So Korea.

What difference does that make?

You suppose there are no cameras, cell phones, internet in So Korea?

I'm sure he is completely cut off from us while he's there. Yeah, that's it. The prez of the US is undoubtedly housed in a hut with no contact with the outside world.

:cuckoo:

If your head is being slammed against the sidewalk, I would think you would reasonably believe you could die.

After listening to the 911 tapes & eye witness's I believe it was a justifiable shooting. Zimmerman was on his back screaming help so loud it could clearly be heard over the phone inside a home at least 20 times while being beaten by Martin. Martin continued to beat a man that was clearly subdued begging for help.

You mean that was you with the buthurt you get from this board? :confused:

If Obama doesn't believe this tragedy is a race thing, why doesn't he condemn the Black Panthers with their bounty on Zimmerman. Why doesn't the president tell the American people it's time to tone the rhetoric down and let the LE do their investigation on this matter.
Maybe because he's not in this country at this time, but is halfway around the globe in So Korea.

Yeah....wireless communication sucks in this day and age. :cuckoo:
There isn't anything that's going on in this country that he isn't aware of, Ed. NOTHING
Oh, I forgot that all communication with the president goes through YOU, so YOU would know he was told about the Panthers. :cuckoo:

Where is Eric Holder & the FBI? Putting a contract out on Zimmerman is clearly a crime.

Where is Eric Holder & the FBI? Putting a contract out on Zimmerman is clearly a crime.

Perhaps they put up the 10,000? :eusa_whistle:

One can't shoot someone for kicking their ass in a hand to hand fight. The shooter has to reasonably believe that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm.

He did not request medical assistance at the scene, Sanford police describe his injuries as "not serious". NO trip to a hospital, and nothing to prevent him from shooting the victim in the chest.

Good for him, he got away before he received any lasting damage.

Tell me, do you think women who kill their attackers before they're raped are criminals? Are the would-be rapists "victims" because they didn't get a good poke in first?

He did not request medical assistance at the scene, Sanford police describe his injuries as "not serious". NO trip to a hospital, and nothing to prevent him from shooting the victim in the chest.

He was treated by paramedics at the scene. Has a broken nose & wound on back of his head. The key here is Martin did not stop beating a subdued man that was screaming very loud & clear for help. Martin was not acting rational & may not have stopped until he killed Zimmerman. Zimmerman feared he had to act before he was beaten unconscious.

And he called for help first. Repeatedly, so it isn't like he just started blazing away.

I mean it might all come out and end up that he did scare this kid so much that the kid felt he had to attack or be killed...the point is, we don't know. It could have been either way. I tend to think if the cops didn't take this guy in right away that they felt he was justified...but cops are notoriously stupid when it comes to making judgement calls, so who knows.

It will eventually come out. In the meantime, it's insane to pretend you know what happened, who is guilty, who is innocent, or to paint this guy as some sort of black-hating Hispanic monster. Let the system work. It has it's problems, but it's still better than hysterical mob rule, which is what the likes of Peach and a few others seem to go for.

And he called for help first. Repeatedly, so it isn't like he just started blazing away.

I mean it might all come out and end up that he did scare this kid so much that the kid felt he had to attack or be killed...the point is, we don't know. It could have been either way. I tend to think if the cops didn't take this guy in right away that they felt he was justified...but cops are notoriously stupid when it comes to making judgement calls, so who knows.

It will eventually come out. In the meantime, it's insane to pretend you know what happened, who is guilty, who is innocent, or to paint this guy as some sort of black-hating Hispanic monster. Let the system work. It has it's problems, but it's still better than hysterical mob rule, which is what the likes of Peach and a few others seem to go for.

no. zimmerman was NOT screaming for help. the kid was.

you clearly didn't hear the 911 tape. you really should listen to it rather than spread rightwingnut propaganda which is intended to turn the man who was hunting a black boy into the victim.

Of course she does, she's already filed for patents on her son's name and cds, etc. Can't make money if you admit your son's a bully.

you clearly didn't hear the 911 tape. you really should listen to it rather than spread rightwingnut propaganda which is intended to turn the man who was hunting a black boy into the victim.

How do you know? Some say it was Zimmerman, some say it was a kid. How about doing some voice recognition and finding our for sure?

Good for him, he got away before he received any lasting damage.

Tell me, do you think women who kill their attackers before they're raped are criminals? Are the would-be rapists "victims" because they didn't get a good poke in first?

Do you think a jury is going to believe that rape will cause you imminent death or great bodily harm? If so then I guess go for it. I personally would not take that chance & wind up behind bars.

Edit: Florida law does allow shooting someone for imminent commission of a forcible felony. So I guess it is ok.

Last edited:

A witness said the guy who was on the bottom with a red sweater was screaming for help.

Another more recent photo. Martin does not look to be a 140 weakling. Does anyone have a link to a coroner report on his weight?

trayvon.jpg

The NBPP only matters to people on message boards that want to find a reason to make this worse.

There are somewhere between 10 and 20 of them. They've been doing stupid crap like this since the first Bush Administration, I can't ever recall any president actually giving them legitimacy by addressing any of the stupid crap they do. I don't know why any president would. Federal authorities should get involved, however there's little else they can do but investigate because the only reason we know about this bounty is because of the media. One of their top members (the one who actually called for the hit) is already being locked up for a firearms charge.

They're considered a hate group by the SPLC and the US Commission on Civil Rights, those are the people that need to be called on, not Obama. No the NBPP is not in anyway related to the original Black Panther Party of the 1970s or 80s. That group has been defunct and it's leaders have condemned the antics of the NBPP.

Forum List

Back