New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Here is another take on the Video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5OiLQjUcOU&feature=g-logo&context=G289ea0aFOAAAAAAAQAA]George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance video - YouTube[/ame]
George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance video

Might well be, as from 56 to 58 you can clearly see the back of Zimmerman's head, and no damage is apparent. Zimmerman's whole story is bullshit. And those that backed it up have been clearly shown to be lying to hide a homocide.

Again pushing your assumptions as fact... par for the course for you

While sane people are waiting for the findings and results of the investigation

Facts don't matter to libtards.

Speaking of 'facts' I found the Police Report

Scroll down a bit and the eyewitness Police Officer clearly states --

“While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head.”

But we wouldn't want libtards to let facts get in the way of their opinions.

Who would we have to make fun of then?

A guy has water on his back and the grass is stuck to it, he is placed in a police car and the grass gets dislodged from the back of the shirt. This being after the EMTs clean and attend to his wounds on his face.

The race baiting idiot lynch mob here will ignore logic completely and cry conspiracy. I couldn't wait to get on the computer this morning after seeing the video to stand in the face of the tidal wave of stupidity that I knew was coming from them here this morning. they did not disappoint.

Poor rw's ... They can't think of any new lies to excuse this "leaked" video.

It changes everything.

I remember hearing from the Libs here that Zimmerman was never brought in to the police
station,was never interviewed.

Were the Libs lying then?

What does that have to do with the visual evidence in the video?

He was just bringing up the very valid point that just yesterday the lynch mob was swearing that the SPD never took him away anywhere. Now they are ignoring that and jumping headlong into another false notion.

It's comical.

Last edited:
Again pushing your assumptions as fact... par for the course for you

While sane people are waiting for the findings and results of the investigation

Facts don't matter to libtards.

Speaking of 'facts' I found the Police Report

Scroll down a bit and the eyewitness Police Officer clearly states --

“While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and back of his head.”

But we wouldn't want libtards to let facts get in the way of their opinions.

Who would we have to make fun of then?

A guy has water on his back and the grass is stuck to it, he is placed in a police car and the grass gets dislodged from the back of the shirt. This being after the EMTs clean and attend to his wounds on his face.

The race baiting idiot lynch mob here will ignore logic completely and cry conspiracy. I couldn't wait to get on the computer this morning after seeing the video to stand in the face of the tidal wave of stupidity that I knew was coming from them here this morning. they did not disappoint.

Well.... Yeah, libtards are really stupid as a rule.

But their rulers are not. The carrion-eating, power-hungry elites in the dimocrap party are anything but stupid. In fact, I'd say they're brilliant.

Brilliant at lying, brilliant at misrepresenting truth, brilliant at blaming everybody else for their own failings, brilliant at getting themselves elected and most of all -- Brilliant at hiding what scumbags they are. And, hoo-boy, are they ever.

This whole thing is an orchestrated attempt by the FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, Black civil rights groups and the dimocrap party to try take the focus off of what an incredible hoax the Stuttering Clusterfukk Of A Miserable Failure is.

Gas prices are ridiculously high -- In a lousy economy!! Our debt is out of control, REAL inflation is going through the roof, 1 in 5 men between the ages of 17 and 54 are out of work, the jobs report today is dismal, the Markets are down....

I mean, this guy, the SCOAMF is the worst president in our entire history! And that's saying something when you compare him/it to other moronic dimocraps like Jimmy The Peanut Farmer.

Will the American People see through it?

I don't know. I really don't. They're not nearly as bright as they used to be

I remember hearing from the Libs here that Zimmerman was never brought in to the police

He was just bringing up the very valid point that just yesterday the lynch mob was swearing that the SPD never took him away anywhere. Now they are ignoring that and jumping headlong into another false notion.

It's comical.

What lynch mob?

What you are defending here..is that the cops let him go..scott free. No charges..nothing.

What should have happened was that he WAS charged with AT LEAST manslaughter, bailed out, got a lawyer..and a trial by judge and jury.

Trial by cop is not acceptable in this case. No matter how much you want it to be.

It's comical.

First of all who said that?

Secondly, the visual evidence is false?

lol, this is reminding me of whoever it was who once said about the OJ jury that they wouldn't have found him guilty if they'd been shown a video of OJ standing over the dead bodies with a bloody knife.

Welcome to deja vu.

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/8/82/352x525px-LL-826b73e6_Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpeg

There is definitely a gash on the back of his head.

If he was treated at the scene that'd be the reason he isnt bloody still I figure.

And that shirt may not be the one he was wearing. Let the justice system work people.

Why?

The only reason it's "working" is because Sharpton made a stink. Otherwise it would be over.

Well then break out your torches and pitchforks, button on your overalls, toss on a straw hat, have Billy Bob start up the ol' pick-up and get the boys in the back with their shotguns and the bloodhounds, Elmer!

You got some lynchin' to do, boys!

It's comical.

lol, this is reminding me of whoever it was who once said about the OJ jury that they wouldn't have found him guilty if they'd been shown a video of OJ standing over the dead bodies with a bloody knife.

Welcome to deja vu.

I responded to at least a couple lamebrain libtards making that accusation yesterday. I have a clear and independent recollection of it.

It's been all over the blogosphere, on several cable channels, spoken of on several opinion programs

And no, I'm not going to chase my tail for you.

I could present photographic evidence, signed and notarized by the Pope himself and you wouldn't believe it.

Been there, done that. I know how you work

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/8/82/352x525px-LL-826b73e6_Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpeg

If he was treated at the scene that'd be the reason he isnt bloody still I figure.

And that shirt may not be the one he was wearing. Let the justice system work people.

Why?

The only reason it's "working" is because Sharpton made a stink. Otherwise it would be over.

Well then break out your torches and pitchforks, button on your overalls, toss on a straw hat, have Billy Bob start up the ol' pick-up and get the boys in the back with their shotguns and the bloodhounds, Elmer!

Another logical leap?

How about just things done the regular way. You know, charge the guy with a crime? Allow him to post bail and hire a lawyer? Allow him to get a fair trial? You know? Jury of his peers?

Or did you just want to plant the kid..and let the guy off without all that "mess".

Because that's what it seems.

Why?

Another logical leap?

How about just things done the regular way. You know, charge the guy with a crime? Allow him to post bail and hire a lawyer? Allow him to get a fair trial? You know? Jury of his peers?

Or did you just want to plant the kid..and let the guy off without all that "mess".

Florida Law forbids the arrest of Zimmerman as things stand right now.

Just a fact. Deal with it

Why?

Zimmerman's father has weighed in; the site quoted states "MAY BE A GASH"...............

Zimmerman Attorney: Police Video Too Grainy to Show Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting | NBC 6 Miami

I agree with his father, the GRAINY video show little, a clearer video might. No doubt the prosecutor has adequate electronics to view the this evidence.

It's comical.

Welcome to deja vu.

I responded to at least a couple lamebrain libtards making that accusation yesterday. I have a clear and independent recollection of it.

It's been all over the blogosphere, on several cable channels, spoken of on several opinion programs

And no, I'm not going to chase my tail for you.

I could present photographic evidence, signed and notarized by the Pope himself and you wouldn't believe it.

Been there, done that. I know how you work

Tell us why it's relevant.

The video tape offers no support for Zimmerman's claims of injury, etc. That is the only relevant irrefutable fact here.

Why?

Another logical leap?

You don't understand how it works.

Another logical leap?

Florida Law forbids the arrest of Zimmerman as things stand right now.

Just a fact. Deal with it

Ah..so..in Florida you get away with Murder?

That's refreshing.

What's it called..

In a gunfight the winner is innocent law?

Think they have the same thing going on in Afghanistan.

Got a link to that law..by the way?

Why?

Zimmerman's father has weighed in; the site quoted states "MAY BE A GASH"...............

Zimmerman Attorney: Police Video Too Grainy to Show Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting | NBC 6 Miami

I agree with his father, the GRAINY video show little, a clearer video might. No doubt the prosecutor has adequate electronics to view the this evidence.

Well..you'd expect to see it in the mug shots..or police pictures of the injuries..right?

I am sure those are coming next.

Want to lynch him today or wait for justice to prevail? Don't forget Zimmerman is a registered democrat so the radicals might lose a vote and that is important in Fla. as we recall.

Forum List

Back