New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Well then break out your torches and pitchforks, button on your overalls, toss on a straw hat, have Billy Bob start up the ol' pick-up and get the boys in the back with their shotguns and the bloodhounds, Elmer!

You got some lynchin' to do, boys!

Another logical leap?

How about just things done the regular way. You know, charge the guy with a crime? Allow him to post bail and hire a lawyer? Allow him to get a fair trial? You know? Jury of his peers?

Or did you just want to plant the kid..and let the guy off without all that "mess".

Because that's what it seems.

You don't understand how it works.

Yeah..that might be true.

In my state if you kill an unarmed minor with a handgun..it's very likely you'd get charged with something.

Uncivilized as that sounds.

Why?

The only reason it's "working" is because Sharpton made a stink. Otherwise it would be over.

Well then break out your torches and pitchforks, button on your overalls, toss on a straw hat, have Billy Bob start up the ol' pick-up and get the boys in the back with their shotguns and the bloodhounds, Elmer!

Zimmerman's father has weighed in; the site quoted states "MAY BE A GASH"...............

Zimmerman Attorney: Police Video Too Grainy to Show Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting | NBC 6 Miami

I agree with his father, the GRAINY video show little, a clearer video might. No doubt the prosecutor has adequate electronics to view the this evidence.

Well that's because the site had a journalist who knows how to report in an unbiased and unskewed way. I appreciate that from a journalist.

Yeah, it's either a gash or he forgot to shave a long strand of hair off when he shaved his head.

Last edited:
Another logical leap?

How about just things done the regular way. You know, charge the guy with a crime? Allow him to post bail and hire a lawyer? Allow him to get a fair trial? You know? Jury of his peers?

Or did you just want to plant the kid..and let the guy off without all that "mess".

Because that's what it seems.

Florida Law forbids the arrest of Zimmerman as things stand right now.

Just a fact. Deal with it

Ah..so..in Florida you get away with Murder?

That's refreshing.

What's it called..

In a gunfight the winner is innocent law?

Think they have the same thing going on in Afghanistan.

Got a link to that law..by the way?

You're about a stupid motherfukker. Here's the law 776.032

But I seriously doubt you'll understand it

Why?

The only reason it's "working" is because Sharpton made a stink. Otherwise it would be over.

Zimmerman's father has weighed in; the site quoted states "MAY BE A GASH"...............

Zimmerman Attorney: Police Video Too Grainy to Show Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting | NBC 6 Miami

I agree with his father, the GRAINY video show little, a clearer video might. No doubt the prosecutor has adequate electronics to view the this evidence.

Well that's because the site had a journalist who knows how to report in an unbiased and unskewed way. I appreciate that from a journalist.

Yeah, it's either a gash or he forgot to shave a long strand of hair off when he shaved his head.

1. The video does not prove that Zimmerman and Trayon didn't have a fight, or whatever.

2. The video does not corroborate Zimmerman's story.

3. The video offers visual evidence that contradicts Zimmerman's story.

That's about it on the FACTS one can derive from the video.

ABC (LSM FILTH) caught in another lie

abc-dc-video.jpg

This 'proves' nothing. Except that the FILTH in the LSM is just that -- FILTH.

Clearly, any person with a triple-digit IQ (which leaves out most libs) can see something that 'might' be head trauma.

But ABC bother with that? :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:
Trick of the light. If you watch the bald cop's head, he has the same type of shadowing going on.

I'm going to neg you because your such an asshole.

1. The video does not prove that Zimmerman and Trayon didn't have a fight, or whatever.

Is the car scratched or dirty in that video, expert video witness ?

When some punk jumps you and begins to beat the shit out of you, and you off-him with the 9mm in your pocket, that is called self-defense. But we don't really know the facts.

As cooler heads have said, we really don't know what happened and assholes such as yourself trying to spin facts and events to fit your hate are really, really disgusting.

Police have detailed photos and emt testimony in evidence.

Ah cool..that would clear alot shit up.

I am sure they are going to release that stuff soon.

To the Grand Jury.

Which is secret by law.

:lol:

Got it.

They've released the police report, the affadavit of the lead detective saying he would have charged Zimmerman, Martin's background, and now a video of Zimmerman being led to the back of the police station. And by the way..they didn't do this with Martin's family..they did this as a result of the Police Chief resigning and national attention.

But everything else is "hush-hush".

You betcha!

abc-dc-video.jpg

Clearly, any person with a triple-digit IQ (which leaves out most libs) can see something that 'might' be head trauma.

Trick of the light. If you watch the bald cop's head, he has the same type of shadowing going on.

:)

They 'enhanced' the video they say.

heh.

When some punk jumps you and begins to beat the shit out of you, and you off-him with the 9mm in your pocket, that is called self-defense. But we don't really know the facts.

As cooler heads have said, we really don't know what happened and assholes such as yourself trying to spin facts and events to fit your hate are really, really disgusting.

Not really.

What's disgusting is that you are good with the murder of a child.

No questions asked.

Asshole.

To the Grand Jury.

Which is secret by law.

:lol:

Got it.

They've released the police report, the affadavit of the lead detective saying he would have charged Zimmerman, Martin's background, and now a video of Zimmerman being led to the back of the police station. And by the way..they didn't do this with Martin's family..they did this as a result of the Police Chief resigning and national attention.

But everything else is "hush-hush".

You betcha!

Good you know Florida law.

Grand Jury = Secret

Let's say you're smarter than the police (which you're not), and you're right that they didn't do their job properly.

That's all the more reason an arrest should NOT be made.

You fail, end of discussion !!!!!!

The video does show what looks like a large gash on the back of his head. Not sure if it is, but it looks like it. As far as a broken nose, it's too hard to tell.

Let's say you're smarter than the police (which you're not), and you're right that they didn't do their job properly.

That's all the more reason an arrest should NOT be made.

You fail, end of discussion !!!!!!

Thanks..that clears it all up.

Cold blooded killers get to walk.

What's up next in your book? Rapists who say that the girl's skirt was to short?

That walk too?

This new system of justice you guys got is fucking confusing..to be sure.

:confused:

abc-dc-video.jpg

:)

They 'enhanced' the video they say.

heh.
Yeah, if you "enhance" the bald cop's head it looks like the back of his head is almost split in two. :lol:

Forum List

Back