New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

ABC (LSM FILTH) caught in another lie

abc-dc-video.jpg

This 'proves' nothing. Except that the FILTH in the LSM is just that -- FILTH.

Clearly, any person with a triple-digit IQ (which leaves out most libs) can see something that 'might' be head trauma.

But ABC bother with that? :eusa_shhh: :eusa_shhh:
Trick of the light. If you watch the bald cop's head, he has the same type of shadowing going on.

I'm going to neg you because your such an asshole.
Proof the cop has the same "shadow" on the back of his head? Trick with the lighting? Tinfoil hat much?

Ah..so..in Florida you get away with Murder?

When some punk jumps you and begins to beat the shit out of you, and you off-him with the 9mm in your pocket, that is called self-defense. But we don't really know the facts.

As cooler heads have said, we really don't know what happened and assholes such as yourself trying to spin facts and events to fit your hate are really, really disgusting.
Good Gawd, read your first sentence again.

First you tell us what happened,even though there is no evidence that it's true, then you say "we" don't know the facts.

You rw's really are whacko.

What the hell would make that shape of shadow on his head? Did a huge butterfly land on the back of his head? That looks like either a gash or he missed a long strand of hair while shaving. Trick with the lighting is such bs, Ravi. Try harder.

The video is significant, the network said, because it appears to show that the muscular-looking Zimmerman is uninjured.
There is also no obvious trace of grass stains on his shirt or other clothing, as his attorney and an initial police report indicated. The stains could indicate Trayvon had the upper hand during their struggle, Zimmerman’s attorney said.
The surveillance video shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser at a station wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a red shirt with black shoulder patches. His clothing appears fresh.

Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Zimmerman lied, Trayvon died.

The video does look damning, but then again, it's not very clear and the stupid News banner was right over his head and face through most of it.

that was not a news banner, that was a gang tat.

They said that in the police report, Martin's name, address and birthdate was written down from the ID he was carrying. Next to "Minor", "No" was checked off right next to this "birthdate" which showed he was 17.

It's despicable they way the right wing has smeared this young man. And it's Zimmerman with a history of resisting arrest, speeding and beating women.

I can't believe how dirty right wingers have become. I thought "let him die" was rock bottom, but they seem to find new depths.

oh the irony....

1. The video does not prove that Zimmerman and Trayon didn't have a fight, or whatever.

2. The video does not corroborate Zimmerman's story.

3. The video offers visual evidence that contradicts Zimmerman's story.

That's about it on the FACTS one can derive from the video.

Is the car scratched or dirty in that video, expert video witness ?

If you have a point to make, try the coherent method. Everyone will thank you for that.

abc-dc-video.jpg

Clearly, any person with a triple-digit IQ (which leaves out most libs) can see something that 'might' be head trauma.

Trick of the light. If you watch the bald cop's head, he has the same type of shadowing going on.

Proof the cop has the same "shadow" on the back of his head? Trick with the lighting? Tinfoil hat much?

In the second picture the cop suddenly has a big black glob in his ear. What's that?

btw, I would think that a medical exam could determine whether Zimmerman suffered a head injury in the last month, even if it was just a cut or abrasion.

Police have detailed photos and emt testimony in evidence.

Ah cool..that would clear alot shit up.

I am sure they are going to release that stuff soon.

Let's say you're smarter than the police (which you're not), and you're right that they didn't do their job properly.

That's all the more reason an arrest should NOT be made.

You fail, end of discussion !!!!!!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!
It's unbelievable all these goons on here saying the RW's are ok with a kid being murdered...the police aren't doing things fast enough...on and on and on. BUT, IF the police didn't do their job right that night, and they went ahead and arrested Zimmerman right away, then it could end up he wouldn't be charged at all because of "technicalities". Happens all the time. If Zimmerman did do it, then all the lefties are going to accomplish is getting Zimmerman off scot free. But of course, most of them are idiots, all they're out for is blood. But it could backfire on them big time!

If Zimmerman did kill Martin for no reason, then he should be convicted. But now it looks like more witnesses are coming forward, and it's not looking good for Trayvon.

What does that have to do with the visual evidence in the video?

He was just bringing up the very valid point that just yesterday the lynch mob was swearing that the SPD never took him away anywhere. Now they are ignoring that and jumping headlong into another false notion.

It's comical.

First of all who said that?

Secondly, the visual evidence is false?

lol, this is reminding me of whoever it was who once said about the OJ jury that they wouldn't have found him guilty if they'd been shown a video of OJ standing over the dead bodies with a bloody knife.

Welcome to deja vu.

You asked a question I answered it. You don't like the answer? I don't care.

He was just bringing up the very valid point that just yesterday the lynch mob was swearing that the SPD never took him away anywhere. Now they are ignoring that and jumping headlong into another false notion.

It's comical.

First of all who said that?

Secondly, the visual evidence is false?

lol, this is reminding me of whoever it was who once said about the OJ jury that they wouldn't have found him guilty if they'd been shown a video of OJ standing over the dead bodies with a bloody knife.

Welcome to deja vu.

I responded to at least a couple lamebrain libtards making that accusation yesterday. I have a clear and independent recollection of it.

It's been all over the blogosphere, on several cable channels, spoken of on several opinion programs

And no, I'm not going to chase my tail for you.

I could present photographic evidence, signed and notarized by the Pope himself and you wouldn't believe it.

Been there, done that. I know how you work

Sounds like you know Carb very well.

Ah cool..that would clear alot shit up.

I am sure they are going to release that stuff soon.

Let's say you're smarter than the police (which you're not), and you're right that they didn't do their job properly.

That's all the more reason an arrest should NOT be made.

You fail, end of discussion !!!!!!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!
It's unbelievable all these goons on here saying the RW's are ok with a kid being murdered...the police aren't doing things fast enough...on and on and on. BUT, IF the police didn't do their job right that night, and they went ahead and arrested Zimmerman right away, then it could end up he wouldn't be charged at all because of "technicalities". Happens all the time. If Zimmerman did do it, then all the lefties are going to accomplish is getting Zimmerman off scot free. But of course, most of them are idiots, all they're out for is blood. But it could backfire on them big time!

If Zimmerman did kill Martin for no reason, then he should be convicted. But now it looks like more witnesses are coming forward, and it's not looking good for Trayvon.

It's beyond "looking good" for Trayvon. His story is done.

What should happen now is a fair trial for George Zimmerman.

The video is significant, the network said, because it appears to show that the muscular-looking Zimmerman is uninjured.
There is also no obvious trace of grass stains on his shirt or other clothing, as his attorney and an initial police report indicated. The stains could indicate Trayvon had the upper hand during their struggle, Zimmerman’s attorney said.
The surveillance video shows Zimmerman arriving in a police cruiser at a station wearing black jeans, a gray t-shirt and a red shirt with black shoulder patches. His clothing appears fresh.

Surveillance video shows George Zimmerman from the night he killed Trayvon Martin - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com

Zimmerman lied, Trayvon died.

You can see his shirt through his jacket?

You guys are complete idiots.

Thank god you're all felons who will never sit on a jury.

abc-dc-video.jpg

Tin foil hat a LOT!

Forum List

Back